• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    iOS Gaming Gwent is now out for iOS!

    iOS Gaming Gwent is now out for iOS!


    Gwent is now out for iOS!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    What are, in your opinions, the best free games on ios?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    ‎GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is being rolled out today

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    Town building games with story?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any?

    submitted by /u/ADD_Booknerd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 'No man's sky' type game for mobile?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there's a mobile alternative to No man's sky, i.e. an exploration game where the focus is more on exploration than on 'winning' or 'beating' someone else..

    Do you know if such a game exists?

    submitted by /u/Hardvig
    [link] [comments]

    Any good joysticks for an iPad or iPhone?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    Hello,

    As I'm getting older I'm becoming more of a mobile gamer due to the fact that most of the time I can spend on games is better. I like to play Mobas and the two that I play use a joystick, so I bought a bunch of different joysticks that I can stick onto my ipad and they worked initially but then they start sliding on the screen because they are cheaply made.

    Has anyone purchased a screen joystick that they like and it isn't cheap quality?

    submitted by /u/drewdemo
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe old news (numbers date from 2018)... How In App Advertising is getting revenue vs « regular » In App Purchases... it’s still flabbergasting...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Is there a way to see ios games that are trending? Not new. Not top. But Trending Games.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a website or app that shows which games (and all apps for that matter) are trending. I know how to see the charts for top downloads. I know how to see which apps and games just got released to the app store. I'm trying to find out which games and apps are trending.

    For instance, an app or game that has been out for a while, then suddenly starts rising up the charts for whatever reason.

    Thanks to anyone who can help me find this information.

    submitted by /u/RYANfromSILLYREVIEWS
    [link] [comments]

    Pascal’s Wager available for pre-order

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    For those who love both pretty equally, which game is better for iOS? Terraria or Minecraft?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    Which one do you prefer to play on mobile when you love both equally? (Looking for people who aren't really biased between the two) I've always been a Minecraft java player. How would I like PE?

    submitted by /u/Saltwater_Heart
    [link] [comments]

    L3 and R3 on Dualshock 4 doesn't work?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    I tried to map it on Minecraft, Fortnite but it seems not recognized, I test on controller test app and it still works

    submitted by /u/superquanganh
    [link] [comments]

    Horror games?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Is there horror games on ios that isn't text based? And is there any news about league of legends mobile release date?

    submitted by /u/SeifMandour
    [link] [comments]

    GWENT: The Witcher Card Game - Now Available!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/gwent-the-witcher-card-game/id1466943149

    Just released here in the UK, should be available worldwide soon (hopefully if it isn't already).

    submitted by /u/nowenotfriends
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Gaming’s Savior – Apple Arcade

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Looking for a game

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    I am have been looking for a game in iOS, I don't know it's name, but it's an action game with a bear in a gold coin logo. Does anyone know a game like this?

    submitted by /u/anducsep
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game like Archero

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    Since I've discovered Archero I've been hooked by its formula of costant progress between gear, pets and passive skills while getting randomized skills during every run, so I was wondering if there are other f2p titles that manage to nail the roguelike-rpg formula like that title does

    submitted by /u/Klarth_Curtiss
    [link] [comments]

    MHFU iOS is working better on the latest iOS 13.2 beta

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    There was a rather annoying bug where the game would just completely reset as soon as it was put in the background. I was working around this by just saving often. I just noticed on 12.2 public beta 4 that that I can safely suspend the game again. Anyone know if this is true in the public release also?

    Shame they pulled this from the store.

    submitted by /u/ChuckPebble
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel