• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Apple Watch Getting in the spirit (wink wink) for Halloween.

    Apple Watch Getting in the spirit (wink wink) for Halloween.


    Getting in the spirit (wink wink) for Halloween.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    After hard day of physical work, my Apple Watch suggested a brisk 20m walk

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:31 AM PDT

    I'm not the most active person most days, rarely completing all 3 health rings.

    Today I helped at a friend's alpaca shearing day which is near constant walking around, sweeping, carrying stuff and for the 52 alpacas and 1 lama I had to drag them across the shed then share lift them off the ground and onto a shearing table. Exhausting work in 32C heat.

    I completed the stand and move goals early in the day. 6.7km walked. My heart rate was over 100 for 9 hours.

    Around 4pm the watch beeped and suggested I go for a brisk 20 minute walk to complete my exercise ring.

    Really ???

    Incidentally, an alpaca objecting to being shorn hit 111db today according to a series 5 watch. I've heard louder from them.

    submitted by /u/cfsres_rob
    [link] [comments]

    SS Gold 44mm + Black Leather Loop

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Thanks apple watch. Caught signs of atrial fibrillation way before it became bigger than it was.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    TIL when in Theatre/Cinema mode, turning the crown slowly increases the brightness so as to stay unobtrusive even when checking the watch.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Thought it was neat.

    submitted by /u/km1116
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for Halloween �� �� ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Memory Moves for Watch - Standalone memory game and activity tracker hybrid made exclusively for Apple Watch

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    I’m looking forward to buy an Apple Watch Series 1 or 2. I wonder if the iOS 14 comes out will I be able to connect my series 1 which will still run outdated software? Because watchOS6 is last for series 1. And second little question is it worth to pay more for series 2?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    Watch OS 6.1 when?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Apple release a lot of updates today, to iPhone , apple TV etc,, where is the Watch OS update is this normal? any idea when it will be released?

    submitted by /u/TheRafavox
    [link] [comments]

    Stainless steel or Aluminum

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys i'm a college student on a budget and I'm currently saving up to buy a series 5 apple watch, I plan on getting the gold color, and I like how the stainless steel looks nicer but is it worth the price jump?

    submitted by /u/bigsexy06
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS 6.1 is signed on ipsw.me but I can't update my watch yet...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Searching for a Calendar complication - Perhaps someone has fun to realise it

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Searching for a Calendar complication - Perhaps someone has fun to realise it

    Hi,

    after a view month of searching for a complication which has the following functions I'm nearly to give up. The best compromise is "Calendars 5". Here what I wish and not getting till now for Modular/California/Mederian:

    • When today is no event or no more event the complication shows the date. It would be nice to change the background colour at your own wishes (i.e. in black) but it's not nesseary.
    • When today is an event it shall shows the time with a circle around it. It shall be possbile to chose the colour of the circle in any you want (only as an option but not as standard it can be the same like the calendar colour).
    • When pressing the date/circle with event time you see a list with the next events and todos for the next 7 or 10 days.
    • You should choose one or more calendars from apples calendar app.
    • You should be able to choose one or more items from reminder app.
    • I don't need any calendar app for this project on my iphone. Here I have the app I need. So it can be a apple watch only app or an app on iphone to customize the complication.

    Here some examples:

    Event at 22:00 (10 pm)

    Example for event list with todos

    A second expample

    It would be nice if anyone find intrest to realise this or knows an app that be able to do all this things.

    Yours,

    Hannes

    submitted by /u/sleepyHellow
    [link] [comments]

    Turning off Activity Notifications *during* a workout? [Support]

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    I have Activity Notifications turned off, specifically for Stand/Move/Exercise Goal completions. This works fine.

    The issue I run into is if I meet any of these goals during an active workout session, the Notification for ring completion still goes off. Do other people experience this issue? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

    WatchOS 6.0.1 iOS 13.2

    submitted by /u/carraway
    [link] [comments]

    Third party bands?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am looking to buy a sport loop, and noticed some third party ones that look just as good as authentic Apple ones and come in other colours. Should I save up and get a proper sport loop from Apple, or should I buy the cheaper one. Additionally, which is better, sport loop, or sport band?????

    submitted by /u/chris_hamo
    [link] [comments]

    Setting Exercise Goal Similar to Fitbit

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Watch is coming tomorrow and I am excited. I am coming over from fitbit. On the fitbit you can set a goal to exercise a certain # of times / week and your progress is displayed on the dashboard. I have mine set at 6 days per week. Is there any way to do something similar with Apple Watch ?

    submitted by /u/EchoIndia0
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music with WIFI

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    I want to listen Apple Music on my apple watch S5 (not cellular) using the Wifi on my office, without connection to my iphone, is it possible?

    submitted by /u/chilindrino
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life suddenly terrible // Usage time = standby time

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I've been pretty happy with my S4 LTE. It's a little over a year old. But in the last few days something has gone drastically wrong in terms of battery life. I used to get by with a couple of hours on charge in the evening, and an hour or so during the day (I use my watch for sleep tracking). But since the weekend something has drastically changed and I don't know what.

    I've tried unpairing the watch and repairing, but no improvement. When I look in Settings --> Usage on the watch, the usage time is equal to the standby time which seems very odd to me. The watch was 100% charged 3 hours ago, it's now on 77% and that is with the watch on my wrist, on silent, connected to my phone by bluetooth, and with practically no screen time. When I went for a run on Sunday (using cellular, Apple Music streaming, and GPS) it went from 50% to switching off in 27 minutes and I know this because that's how much of my run it logged.

    It feels like there is something going on in the background. I don't know if there's a buggy app. I've tried deleting apps I don't use any longer. I've opened all the apps and force closed them. I'm at a loss as to what to do next and am trying to avoid setting it up as a new device.

    Can anyone offer any advice?

    submitted by /u/tednol
    [link] [comments]

    Photo of SS link bracelet with silver aluminium watch

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Hi, Looking for images of how the SS link bracelet looks with silver aluminium to understand how out of sync the shades look.

    submitted by /u/srikanthbala
    [link] [comments]

    Is it confirmed that Siri Shortcuts will work on watch with 6.1?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Blop

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    My Apple Watch 5 (AOD)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Gone a bit strap-happy ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel