• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    iOS Beta [Release] Apple Releases iOS and iPadOS 13.2 With New Emoji, Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, Siri Privacy Options, and More

    iOS Beta [Release] Apple Releases iOS and iPadOS 13.2 With New Emoji, Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, Siri Privacy Options, and More


    [Release] Apple Releases iOS and iPadOS 13.2 With New Emoji, Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, Siri Privacy Options, and More

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    [Workaround] Getting the new 11 Pro stock live wallpapers on old device (XS Max)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    So I recently returned my 11 Pro (had a few exchanges but multiple issues) and restored my old XS Max with the 11 Pro backup. Turns out the live wallpaper that came with the 11 Pro also transferred over! I do love the new live wallpapers (especially as they have both light and dark versions). Downside is that if you ever change it, you'll lose the live wallpaper. So it just depends on how long you can hold the urge to switch the wallpaper. But cool workaround in the meantime!

    submitted by /u/hongyauy
    [link] [comments]

    [RELEASE] HOMEPOD It was time

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:07 AM PDT

    [Question] Why this four sites are showing Safari use screen time even though I did not visit them today. I don’t have apps for this sites, and no open tabs in Safari but bookmarks in Safari?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    [Discussion] AT&T carrier update 39.1 on XS Max. Updated while waiting for 13.2 to download.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    [BUG] iOS 13 App arranging and folders

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    When hard arranging icons and folders when I tap done in upper right and corner nothing happens. I have to wait for it to time out and return to normal. This happens about half the time.

    iPhone 11 Pro Max

    submitted by /u/xXTSouthXx
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Terrible ‘RAM’ management, background apps constantly closing

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    It's been this way with my iPhone XS, iPad Pro, and now my iPhone 11 Pro, apps will close in the background all the time since iOS 13 beta 1.

    Apps don't seem to optimized for these new devices, such as YouTube, Reddit. YouTube would reset the moment I leave and enter the app.

    With iOS 13.2 betas, Safari would do the same thing on my iPhone 11 Pro.

    Not sure why this is, but my iPhone 6S can keep YouTube, Reddit, Safari in the background all day even when it's on iOS 13.

    Does anyone else have these issues with the new iPhone?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Disappearing status bar at top of the screen

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    [Question] I don’t recall ever adding this profile but I just found out it was there. Do you think this could’ve been installed automatically by the beta profile?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    [Bug] Files cannot open or copy files on an samba share

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    13.2 Beta 4 (17B5084a)

    I report this. On an iPP3 12.9

    submitted by /u/Jonnysgoode
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Backup

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    I got an iPhone 11 today and was wandering is there a way to use the iOS beta backup?

    submitted by /u/Mr-WINson
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] any iPhone se users care to share their experience?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Have been struggling to find se users running betas. Would like to know the performance and battery life. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bertrand_tan
    [link] [comments]

    HUGE fps drops in games after 13.2 beta 4

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Was perfectly fine on iOS 13.2 b3 but after I updated to b4 I'm getting crazy fps drops on all of my graphically heavy games even though I NEVER had noticeable fps drops, it's REALLY BAD on b4. Anyone having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Ishadowblade
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] earbuds/headphones with the W1 chip keeps on popping up. Is anybody else getting this bug or is it just me? 13.2 Dev beta 4

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    [Question] Deep Fusion Questions

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    So now that the 13.2 release is nearing, I'm wondering about deep fusion. I've seen videos and read articles, and from what I'm gathering it's not available on the ultra wide camera.

    Now I'm wondering if it's working on the selfie cam. It's pretty mediocre in indoor light and lacks detail. And since it doesn't have OIS either, I'm guessing it won't have deep fusion functionality, or am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/flickfury
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Cant scroll down on lockscreen

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel