• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Fair well Alien Blue

    Fair well Alien Blue


    Fair well Alien Blue

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    Alien Blue was the best Reddit app, and was still the best despite the slow accumulation of issues from the team not updating the app anymore, but this latest IOS update has completely ruined the app now.

    1. The icons are all messed up at the bottom now

    2. The clock doesn't show up anymore in dark mode.

    3. The app actually freezes now.

    4. Other quality of life issues that I don't feel like getting listed.

    I'll be using the official Reddit app for the time being unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Apollo
    [link] [comments]

    Problems after upgrade

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    Just updated to latest iOS and have noticed 2 annoyances other than the weird stretched out icons which don't really bother me.

    1. In dark mode I can no longer see my clock at the top of the screen. It's there but hardly visible.
    2. Most videos aren't working for me anymore. Used to hit the share button, close that, then could play them but lately nothing seems to be working.

    Any ideas? If I can't figure this out I'll probably have to start trying out new apps, any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/MrPlowYesThatsMyName
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel