• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Apple Watch TIL: if you tap & hold the “find iPhone” button on the Apple Watch, your iPhone flashlight will also flash as well as beep instead of just beeping when the “find iPhone” button is tapped

    Apple Watch TIL: if you tap & hold the “find iPhone” button on the Apple Watch, your iPhone flashlight will also flash as well as beep instead of just beeping when the “find iPhone” button is tapped


    TIL: if you tap & hold the “find iPhone” button on the Apple Watch, your iPhone flashlight will also flash as well as beep instead of just beeping when the “find iPhone” button is tapped

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Beeping/pinging, same shizz

    submitted by /u/RXZVP
    [link] [comments]

    Some weeks ago, a suggestion was posted for making a custom kaleidoscope watch face to match your outfit. Today I tried it out out!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Away From Home With My Apple Watch 5.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    I've just had a few days away from home with my Apple watch and it worked brilliantly.

    I got my daily meds reminder.

    I got texts etc to the watch and was able to respond without getting my iPhone out of my bag.

    I looked up a coffee shop and cafe and shops via Siri on the maps...(but that was cheating since I already knew where they were).

    I really wish I'd have bought an Apple watch years ago...💕

    submitted by /u/afl2277
    [link] [comments]

    Love the SliceCharge Pro, works really well with my Ceramic S5! (Shot this on my iPhone 4)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    I have completed my S0 sport band collection.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Battery Suddenly Draining Overnight?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,
    I have an AW Series 4 since two months. I like to wear it at night, and this was usually not a big deal. I'd go to sleep with maybe 70-80% of the battery, wake up with maybe 50-60%, and in about an hour or so I'd be able to bring it to 100% before leaving home.
    Since maybe 4-5 days ago though, I go to bed with the 70-80%, and wake up with around 20%. I haven't done any change to the settings, and obviously the display doesn't light up at night, as I set it in theatre mode. I don't quite understand what's draining it. Any clue?

    submitted by /u/ifyoucantakeit
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Functionality

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    I am an Android user considering switching to iPhone simply for the iWatch. I have a few scenarios/cases that I would like to use the watch for and would like to ask the community here for their opinions.

    Although the iWatch 4 can be bought in certain places, I think I will likely get the 5. As for which iPhone i will get I have no idea yet, 11 vs. 11 pro.

    The 3 primary reasons I will be buying this watch are

    • Want to be able to use GPS on my wrist
      • I live in a big city where we ride trains and walk tons. In my work I often to go new locations and I hate holding the phone constantly. If I jog 10k to a location, or ride my bike, I also do not want to hold a phone.
    • Want to be able to Tap into Subways using Apple Pay with Watch
      • Although I still like the card as no battery is needed, if I want to tap in using my watch that will be nice (again no need to hold phone)
    • Want to use ECG functionality & heart function
      • I'd like to be able to monitor my heart functionality and heart health even if its not ultra medical grade accurate.

    There are probably other use cases that I will find as well for fitness, gps, and digital payments that I can use the watch for. I will definitely not be replying to messages on a tiny watch screen and may likely turn off those notifications.

    Can I use the watch in all of these scenarios to improve my workflow and daily flow?

    I have heard that you have to click 3 different buttons when using your iPhone to pay for things or tapping into subways. Is there anyway to reduce these steps? It seems to defeat the point of more convenience. Do you need to open an app or something when youre tapping in with the watch?

    Thanks for all your help.

    submitted by /u/FundingSecure
    [link] [comments]

    smashing pumpkins adore cover art as kaleidoscope

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    My S5 is constantly missing the heart rate on the first 10-15 minutes of my workout. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:57 AM PDT

    The title says most of it; I have a new S5 non LTE 44mm that I have worn every day since they were released. I have noticed that it seems to have an issue reading my heart rate early in my workout (the HR is greyed out and not reading). There is no problem any other time and the last 45 minutes or so are always captured. I feel like this is causing issues with the active calorie accuracy. I never had this issue with my S2.

    I am using a sport loop and do not have workout power saving turned on.

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

    Screenshot for reference: https://imgur.com/gallery/khyOQvY

    submitted by /u/The_4th_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone currently using "Cam TV" app?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Is anyone currently using the "Cam TV" app that has iPhone, apple tv and apple watch app? If so, what outdoor wireless cameras do you have for it?

    submitted by /u/TabJo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me? Or..

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    I have never accidentally activated Siri do to pushing the crown.

    submitted by /u/kevin12423
    [link] [comments]

    Latest few updates increased and variable resting heart rate

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out if it's me or the latest updates, but I've noticed much more variability in my resting heart rate since the end of September and it's climbed higher. I've been under a bit more stress and haven't felt great but it's not like I've stopped working out or gained weight.

    Any others have similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/J0EG1
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the deal with Mickey speaking the time!?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    I thought the new update was to fix this issue. My mother's watch does not let Mickey or Minnie say the time and none of the support options on apples website help.

    submitted by /u/TheTrojan320
    [link] [comments]

    The wait is over! Finally got my black / saddle brown leather loops

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Apple Watch saves lives when automatically calling 911 after two hikers fall off a cliff

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Titanium or stainless steel?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm looking to upgrade my Apple Watch from the series 4. I'm not too interested in the new features of the series 5 I'm just looking for something more durable than my aluminum one. Has anyone had any problems with scratches on the black stainless steel model? I've done so much research and I can't seem to get a definitive answer. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nate5101
    [link] [comments]

    [support] Complication bugs in IOS 13

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Seems like complications are really messed up with iOS 13 and watch OS6. I have a series 4 and many of them aren't automatically updating. Also noticed raise to speak to Siri stopped working as well. I trust a fix is coming but wondered if others are seeing the bugs.

    submitted by /u/godsidekurt
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Spotify and headphones

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm curious can't really find any info on this querie so thought I'd ask it.

    Does the Apple watch have blue tooth? I have wireless headphones and was wondering if I go running I could leave my iPhone at home and just play music off my watch?

    This is a big factor for me to consider buying the watch all together.

    Thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/dartandabeer
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Been thinking about buying the official Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable, after some research online I see that apple has 2 different part numbers for the 0.3m cable.

    MU9K2AM/A

    and

    MX2J2AM/A

    Does anyone know what the difference between them is? It seems like the MX2J2AM/A is the one currently available on the Apple website. Amazon and Best Buy currently have both part #'s available for sale...

    Appreciate any info the community can provide, thanks!

    submitted by /u/mbellis496
    [link] [comments]

    Series 5 Stainless Steel plus a whole mess of loop-based bands! (take 2)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    [Support] Am I crazy or is there a line down the middle of my screen on flashlight? The line is more visible when dimmed.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Would it make a difference in data readings if I’m wearing the Watch on non dominant hand wrist?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    When I open up Reminders from the complication, it always opens the Today list. Any way to change that behavior?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 4, latest software.

    Most of the time I want to open my shopping list. It used to open up to my list of lists, so to speak, and I could just select the list I wanted. Now it's an extra step because I almost never use the Today list.

    Is there any way to change what opens when I tap the Reminders complication?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sr_Navarre
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch in water - how does the water work.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:27 AM PDT

    I'm a new S5 owner (first AW) how does the water work? Will it detect water automatically when jumping in the water, or do I need to activate the water lock manually beforehand?

    submitted by /u/sholland_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel