• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Apple Watch Now my collection is complete

    Apple Watch Now my collection is complete


    Now my collection is complete

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice Siri on S5 watchOS 6 very very slow

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    I've noticed since setting up my series 5 on watchOS 6.0.1 that Siri is super slow to respond to commands. Reminds me of waiting on Siri on the original S0. I haven't unpaired and reset yet because I haven't had the time, but it just seems ridiculous. Curious if anyone here has noticed similar behavior.

    submitted by /u/alexmyles
    [link] [comments]

    How about a monochrome two tone look?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Ask about meditation apps

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    I wanna ask ,, are meditation apps are very helpfull!? Curious about that because the subscription values so expensive Any recomended apps !? Just try headspaces and relax meditation,

    submitted by /u/williamskott
    [link] [comments]

    Good UK News App

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:53 AM PDT

    Since BBC news doesn't let you browse headlines on the Watch App any more I'm looking for a new app that meets my needs. Are there any apps that are good for breaking UK news that works on the Apple Watch like the BBC used to?

    submitted by /u/Freemind62
    [link] [comments]

    How is the wifi connection in control center different than the one in settings?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    How is turning on wifi in the control center different from just having it turned on in settings? If it's greyed out in the control center my wifi is still connected in settings. What happens when I turn on wifi in the control center (the little icon turns blue.) I don't get it.

    I hope that made any kind of sense. I'm tired and cranky and confused by all these fucking options everywhere and I'm simply too tired to keep googling the damn thing.

    submitted by /u/fatpat
    [link] [comments]

    Any skateboarders using Apple Watch?For Skateboarding should I use the Outdoor Run or Outdoor Cycle workout ?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    I skateboard regularly and was using the outdoor run workout from the app and it is aware that I am rolling, but it always pauses and I have to unpause the workout. I tried out door cycling but it felt like it wasn't recording the workout as well as the outdoor run was but it is very annoying to have it pause frequently.

    submitted by /u/goldensurfernova
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel that wearing a watch while sleeping is a bit uncomfortable?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use an Apple Watch for daily activities and leave your iPhone at home?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    Considering getting an Apple Watch Series 5 with GPS + Cellular because I hate having my phone on me all the time. I have a Pebble Time already so I'm used to controlling music and answering calls with my wrist. Here's what I use daily(minus the time wasting apps I want to get rid of) in order of most to least used:

    • Spotify
    • messages
    • reading emails
    • Apple reminders
    • Calendar events
    • Phone calls
    • Maps
    • Minor web browsing (searching up random questions I might have)

    I have Samsung galaxy buds that I use to listen to music. Can the Apple Watch connect with these without having my iPhone around?

    submitted by /u/shikshake
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to buy AppleCare+ on a used Apple Watch?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    I just picked up a used Series 4 Apple Watch. It's working great and still has over a year warranty remaining. Is there any way to buy AppleCare on it?

    submitted by /u/cheviot
    [link] [comments]

    What’s this coming out of my S1 crown? (2nd pic next to a gum)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Naming other workout not working

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Series 4, OS6. When I end other workout and came to the "Summary" there used to be under "Open goal" "Name workout" so I could choose workout type. But Name Workout is not there in summary. All I can do is pusk OK at the end off the screen. I do water sports/fitness often and It's bugging me that I can't name them from the list anymore. I have always done it like this:

    https://support.apple.com/en-afri/HT204523

    Has something changed with an OS6?

    submitted by /u/AlexMachine
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t believe people where freaking out about the pro stand and not this

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    When do you charge your watch?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    I have had my series 3 since it came out and always put it on the charger before bed. Yesterday I decided to download a sleep app which requires me to sleep with the watch on so upon waking, I placed it on the charger. I don't feel like this is the best time because now I'm not getting credit for steps or standing. Is there a better time to accomplish charging?

    submitted by /u/HelloKitTy1030
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    I have an option of buying the Apple Watch series 4 (gps+cellular) or buying the series 5 (only gps), and I've done a bunch of research if the series 5 is worth buying but I can't figure out which option is better for me. please help

    submitted by /u/Sarah_0989
    [link] [comments]

    My S5 dual zebra stripes

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Anybody’s first-gens not logging steps?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    [NOT A SUPPORT REQUEST] just wondering if this happens to anyone else

    Yesterday I went for a walk, so this morning I opened the activity app to see how far I walked, but it said I only walked 1,000 steps and 1 mile yesterday. I didn't think that was right, so I went to google earth and measured the distance I walked and I walked well over 5 miles yesterday. So obviously there is a little discrepancy in the accuracy of my step tracking, lol. Anyone else experience this?

    First-gen apple watch (near mint condition) Version 4.3.2 iPhone 7+ Version 13.1.2

    submitted by /u/b3gff24
    [link] [comments]

    Woke up and almost at my move goal, Apple Watch Series 4 at 35% battery, what happened?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:50 AM PDT

    Apple Watch App will not try to sync a new watch

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Just as in this unresolved post here: https://reddit.app.link/P3WjbyKDN0 SHARE

    After updating and resetting my iphone and resetting my watches, my app still asks me to "Get Connected" to WiFi/internet/Bluetooth despite me connecting with ATT and my own WiFi with Bluetooth on and working.

    Iphone 11 on ios13 for the record

    submitted by /u/BrockHeBe
    [link] [comments]

    Strange favour request...favourite dock apps default configuration needed

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    Hi there. I wondered if someone could do me a favour and take a screenshot of a default configuration setting on the watch? The bit I'm interested in is viewable from the Watch app on the iPhone -

    Dock > Favourites

    Which apps are listed as Favourites by default? I think the default setting is Recents. If someone else could then verify their list is the same that would be amazing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ILikeToSpooner
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for hourly chime/reminder app for series 3

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    I've tried looking into:

    Little Ben

    Dii

    Alert reminder or something?

    And they all have horrific reviews (like 2 stars)

    Super frustrating because I cannot find ANYTHING and I just got my watch today.

    submitted by /u/NoCreativeInput
    [link] [comments]

    Pedometer or other app with reminders to move?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    Looking for any watch app that might have reminders to move?

    Bonus if they are based on activity already done during the day, rather than just timed reminders.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/SquashedSharpie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel