• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 15, 2019

    Apple iOS Why is my iMessage contact in the reddit save/share/copy tab and how do I remove this contact being there?

    Apple iOS Why is my iMessage contact in the reddit save/share/copy tab and how do I remove this contact being there?


    Why is my iMessage contact in the reddit save/share/copy tab and how do I remove this contact being there?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    I can download YouTube videos now! This was a long overdue feature...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    What's the best way to get around the 30% Apple takes for upgrading services?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    I have an app that is free to download and use. In order to use you do have to have an account with our service. The service itself does have upgrades that can be purchased to allow you to do other things with the service on the app, as well we in the desktop and web based versions of the app. I want to allow the customers to upgrade their accounts or at least make it easy for them to upgrade their account from the app, but not directly in the app itself. With the type of service we run and the margins I want to circumvent the 30% Apple cut if at all possible. What is the best, and above board, way to do this?

    submitted by /u/DrFunStuffs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone noticed a degraded performance in ram management on iOS 13?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 on iOS 13.1.2. If I open 4 apps, the other apps have to reload every time.

    submitted by /u/MSMuhammad23
    [link] [comments]

    Doubled bookmarks in Safari after the iCloud sync?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I'm using iCloud on my PC to sync Chrome bookmarks with Safari on iOS. But these bookmarks are visible in both "Bookmarks" and "Favorites". For example:

    Chrome on PC: Bookmarks -> IT Safari: Bookmarks -> IT Favorites -> IT

    Additionally, it seems like only the "Favorites" category is being updated after adding/removing/moving something in Chrome.

    submitted by /u/Cry_Wolff
    [link] [comments]

    Why I like iOS compared to Android

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    As a former Pixel 2 XL user who just switched to iPhone 11 Pro Max, I can safely say that I made the right choice... For a few reasons.

    iOS is so much more consistent than Android. In Android, apps like Gmail, Contacts, Phone, and Messages do not match in style or design. They all have different looks to them while iOS follows the same theme with all of their apps.

    iOS is FAST! Like wow. This is the smoothest phone I've ever used in my life. Apps open nearly instantly with no hesitation (something I can't say about my Pixel)

    Lastly, iOS is easy to use. I had no problems using my Pixel, but iOS is a very user friendly platform with no major complications.

    submitted by /u/Qubsterr
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been experiencing this issue? (iPhone 11)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    AppStore Arcade Subscription

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    Hello, does anybody know if I cancel my arcade subscription will my arcade games be deleted, if I already installed them?

    submitted by /u/sehnsucht2018
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 design seems pretty inconsistent

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    iMessage combined contact personal and work numbers into one message thread. How do I revert this?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X and during the new update it combined conversations for work and personal contacts into one thread so when I reply to the thread it sends the message to the work phone because it's an iPhone instead of the personal phone.

    submitted by /u/AnAwkwardCamel
    [link] [comments]

    What's the last new iOS app that you have integrated into your day-to-day life (or use frequently)? Feels like I have been using the same exact apps for years now and although they get the job done, it feels like things are getting a little stale.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    An audio player for offline non-iTunes music?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Is there an audio player to sync with my offline music lib?

    For example I can sync VLC with my own videos. Is there an app for audio that I can manage in a similar manner?

    submitted by /u/maxxon
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit doesn’t open pictures immediately. If i press on an image it doesn’t open it it just goes to the comments

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    Reminders color coding Today view

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    sync issues on iOS 13/macOS Catalina

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    i've been using iOS since day one and now Catalina Since day one.

    overall problems on all apple apps not syncing or deleting last modifications made and revert them to old saved.

    1: notes app (won't sync edits between devices (was working fine on iOS 13 with Mojave)

    2: Podcasts: won't sync recently played podcasts on a or b device (where on iOS 13 and Mojave it even used to sync time of podcast and you could play same podcast on B Device where you left on A device)

    3: reminders not syncing newly created list.

    4: calendar is not syncing either.

    Keep in mind these are the same devices and accounts used in iOS 12/13 and Mojave/Catalina Respectively.

    submitted by /u/RokitRide
    [link] [comments]

    Halide, moment pro or procamera. ?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys!

    First time posting something on this subreddit, so don't be to harsh with me.

    Anyway, im looking for users that have experienced both of those apps from the title. I was looking for the past 5hours and couldn't find any answers that would make me buy any of those apps from the title. I was looking for some videos on yt that would compare those 3 apps but only what i could find was top 5 apps and those kind of videos.

    So my question is which of those 3 apps is better, im trying to figure out, what app should i use for photography, i saw that all 3 are pretty good 3th party apps with alot of features,and that all 3 have good developers that make regulary new features and tweaks in their updates, but i still cannot decide which one to buy... what do you guys think?

    I would give moment pro a shot cause i saw that u dont only have photography mode but camera mode also, and halide doesent have that. U can even buy many accessories from the company like lenses,cases,filters... but halide looks more iphone related app whit also cool features.

    -One of my questions is too if those apps support DJI osmo mobile ? -can u make night shots whit any of those apps? What are your experiences whit those apps?

    btw i got an Iphone XR

    submitted by /u/KamikazeDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    13.1 Calendar notifications staying at the top of the notification list?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    I stupidly installed 13 and did a full settings reset (dont do that). I've got most everything back to normal, but I cant seem to figure out how to make the calendar app notifications (new meetings, invites, etc...) from staying persistant at the top of the notification stack? I dont know if this is a setting or a new ios13 feature, but it never did this before (that I can recall). I've played with the various sort options (group by app, etc...) and it doesnt seem to make a difference, so I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/jgold47
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Bluetooth disconnections?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    I have noticed that iOS 13 intermittently disconnects and re-connects with my bluetooth audio devices. The audio stops and continues in a fraction of a second. It happens between my iPhone 11 Pro, and with my UE Boom 2 speaker and Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. I do not have to reconnect or re-pair them. This does not happen during the same timespan over a connection, could be around 15 minutes or a few hours during an entire connection. Such disconnections did not happen between my iPhone 6s and the same audio devices. I am using the Apple Music app, and the songs are downloaded locally on the iPhone, so it's definitely not an issue of a caching or slow internet speed during streaming.

    My iPad Air 2 (running with the latest iPad OS version) paired with my AirPods 2 does not have this symptom.

    Anyone noticed this issue?

    submitted by /u/cli_aqu
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 requires Apple ID password for every App Store download

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    On iOS 12, I could download stuff using Face ID, but on IOS 13 it asks me to enter my password, which is extremely annoying because I use a random one from 1Password and the input on the App Store doesn't even has password manager integration.

    I searched the settings and the internet but couldn't find any way to change it back to the old way, is the option gone?

    submitted by /u/maibrl
    [link] [comments]

    I wish this was an option in Apple Music

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Irritating feature of dual sim operation

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    So I am running 2 lines A & B. One is obviously on eSIM and the other on the physical sim.

    I travel between 2 countries. I have noticed that the phone calls everyone by default according to which line I used last to call them.

    So although I have set (Default voice line) to A, so obviously all outgoing calls should go from A. All the calls I made have went through line B (Because I called those people from line B). So am going to pay a large roaming bill for that.

    Shouldn't the iphone adhere to the line we have set to be the default voice line ? Is there a way to reset all previously made phone calls ? Will erasing the call logs fix this ?

    submitted by /u/AmrRDXB
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find a book on iBooks

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I've recently heard about a sample that's in the iBooks store, but I can't find it when I search for it on the iBooks app (iphone 6, iOS 10.3.3). Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Gderu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel