• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Apple Watch My similar but more affordable alternative combinations to the previous titanium edition post. (Description in comments)

    Apple Watch My similar but more affordable alternative combinations to the previous titanium edition post. (Description in comments)


    My similar but more affordable alternative combinations to the previous titanium edition post. (Description in comments)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Titanium Watch, Titanium Band

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    Is there a way for the Noise app to show dB level of headphones?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is a newbie question but it seems like my Series 5 Noise complication only ever shows the ambient noise level. But the health app on my phone will show headphone noise levels. Is there any way on the watch to see the current dB levels when I'm using my airpods?

    submitted by /u/threebudgeteers
    [link] [comments]

    Turn your series 4 and below into a series 5 with this simple trick!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    I organized my bands today

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    When do we get a tv app for the watch? There was a tv watch in 82.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Series 5 aluminium gold with the milanese loop

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Hi! I got a new Apple watch series 5 today, and I'm wondering about the milanese loop. I've had the series 0 for almost 4 years now, in aluminium gold, with a milanese loop in the same colour. For the new one, I've got the sports band, but I'd like a milanese loop as well. The colour seems more pink-ish than my old watch, and I'm worried about the milanese loop colour not matching as well as my old combination. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Iselinjs
    [link] [comments]

    2x apple watch in health

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    I don't get it! I don't get it! Why does Health show my Apple Watch twice? 1x paired and 1x unpaired. The UNPAIRED watch writes the data! I have already reset the Watch and the iPhone several times. The problem remains.

    submitted by /u/DrXbee
    [link] [comments]

    Still can’t believe they discontinued this great leather band.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Reminders on watchOS 6 takes an age to load - Need help

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    I have the most recent software on my Apple Watch Series 3 and iPhone 8 Plus, yet my reminders takes an age to load on my watch (using the Apple Reminders app), and using third party Reminder apps makes them crash (turning off reminders and just having events listed makes the third party app work).

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    Any suggestions on how to fix? I've tried the normal, turning off and on Apple Watch and iPhone.

    submitted by /u/P7OEL
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life check?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    • Series 5, 44mm SS
    • OS | watchOS 6.0.1
    • Paired to | iPhone X
    • Usage | 45 minutes
    • Standby | 3 Hours, 6 Minutes
    • Face | California
    • Complications | Activity only
    • Background refresh | Off
    • AOD | Off
    • Battery | 90%

    The 45 minute usage is nothing but me checking the time, though I'm confident I haven't checked the time 45 times in 3 hours.

    This isn't normal is it?

    submitted by /u/canada5dollarbill
    [link] [comments]

    Fall detection triggers when playing foosball

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Interesting that I've managed to trigger fall detection multiple times in 30 minutes while playing foosball even though there was no falling.

    submitted by /u/ss7821
    [link] [comments]

    Back of AW5 pulling hair out of wrist

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Is this normal? The hair is getting stuck between the heart sensor ring and the case. When I take off the watch, I see a few hairs stuck that I need to tweezer out of the back of the watch.

    I'm wondering if this is a manufacturing defect. Using a sport loop, but to be clear, it has nothing to do with the band.

    submitted by /u/zip201
    [link] [comments]

    Now Playing app not reliable with YouTube

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    When I'm playing a YouTube video on my iPhone XS Max (screen awake or asleep doesn't seem to matter) and then look to my watch to pause or change the volume it doesn't always show the Now Playing app. When this happens, even if I manually launch the Now Playing app on my watch it still doesn't allow me to control the current video. I have to toggle blue-tooth off and then back on on my phone, close and then relaunch YouTube every damn time to fix this (and it's only a temporary fix).

    This has always been an issue with my Apple Watch 3, but I recently upgraded to a 5 and the exact same behavior persists. I should mention I usually am using my AirPods (1st Gen), and when this happens I also notice a side-effect of not being able to double-tap the AirPods to pause the YT video I'm watching. The same temporary fix as above works for this case as well. This leads me to believe the issue is related to Bluetooth overall.

    Even when I'm not using my AirPods and just want to control YT from my watch the problem occurs, so it's not specific to using my AirPods. The Watch General Setting "Auto-launch Audio Apps" is enabled. Is anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/TheVVumpus
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Buying watch aftermarket

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi all, Thanks to help from this subreddit i decided to pick up an aftermarket S4 over S5 for a 700 savings.

    Aside from general guidelines about meeting in a safe and public place and making sure its not icloud locked what else would you look for buying a watch after market.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/risingspirits
    [link] [comments]

    Seconds

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Anyone aware of a good complication that will allow me to count seconds on the info graph modular face on series 4+? Thanks

    submitted by /u/OrangatangKnuckles
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch sr3 & treadmill

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I just bought a new apple watch and a treadmill last weekend. Should i go out for an outdoor run a few time before using it on treadmill (to have an accuracy distance) ? Can I close those rings if only I use treadmill? Which running app should I use? (Currently using Strava w/ galaxy watch) Many thanks 👍 And not related to running, I am using Apple Watch with my old iphone 6 so my watch cannot upgrade to watch os 6. Should I spend money to buy a new phone only for my watch to upgrade to os6? Because i am using S10 5g as my daily driver and iphone is only to connect with apple watch to challenge my friends. Many thanks again 👍

    submitted by /u/hoainamduong
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] what’s series 3 battery and performance like on watchos 6?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    Apple just replaced my series 2 with a brand new series 3 stainless steel. I was running iOS 12 to keep my battery life good on my iPhone X but it took a dip so I've gone to the latest iOS 13 update and the watch is on watchOS 5 .

    Currently can do 2 days on battery with around 35% left when I put it on charge and it's great and so much faster than the series 2.

    My question is to all you updaters is what is the series 3 like on watchOS 6? Is it just as fast to navigate apps and menus etc? More importantly what is the battery life like? On my series 2 watch both took a hit. Just a little apprehensive to update the watch though I do like the 2 new faces which I tried on the series 2 before. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fluffybunnyabc
    [link] [comments]

    Does AutoWake work without phone connection?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    i got an apple watch a few weeks ago and have been using AutoSleep. it works well for me. I am thinking about getting AutoWake too, but I don't sleep with my phone in my room and have a GPS watch. Would the AutoWake smart alarm work without a phone connection/ WiFi??

    submitted by /u/mohskz
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you all buy your bands? And what are your favourites?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    Ok so I saw a post about a band from Aliexpress that looked good and was only $3?

    Previously I'd also been browsing amazon and just sorting it by review ratings. But they don't seem anywhere near as cheap and I've been struggling to find a good selection.

    So ideally would love if people could share links to the sites where they have been buying their favourite bands and maybe even some pictures of your favourite bands (and where it came from, how much it cost etc).

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/wballz
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update to Watch OS 6.01 ? I heard there were a lot of problems especially with battery life, I’m currently on Watch OS 6 on my Series 5 with the always on display turned on, should I update right now or wait till a more stable update rolls out ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Is the nike sport loop comfortable for everyday use and also going for a swim

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Help needed. Pairing Series 0 with iPhone 8+

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    Yesterday I received a slightly used Apple Watch Series 0 (Almost brand new, not a scratch on it)

    Tried pairing it with my daily driver iPhone 8+ (iOS 13.2 beta), and no luck. Can't scan the image in pairing, the six digit code not showing up in manual pairing.

    The watchOS is 3.2.3

    Tried pairing it with iPhone 5c (10.3.3) and it worked instantly.

    So... what do I do?

    Can't update the watch to watchOS 4 (I think I need iOS 11 for that) Can't pair the watch on iOS 13.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/tomislav_artlux
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 4- overnight battery use

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, How much battery percent takes sour Apple Watch overnight? For me, it's 8 %- is that too much or it's normal ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/olivka95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel