• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Apple iOS After 13.2 update, some Memoji’s have hair, some don’t. Lol - wtf, Apple.

    Apple iOS After 13.2 update, some Memoji’s have hair, some don’t. Lol - wtf, Apple.


    After 13.2 update, some Memoji’s have hair, some don’t. Lol - wtf, Apple.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Just randomly discovered you can move multiple icons at the same time!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Changed every single favorite contact profile picture to their own Memojis, it took a while but it was worth it! Also, I love the way it fills the screen with the color I chose when they call me! Any thoughts?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Wish there was a right swipe option or an extended left swipe option for edit..instead of the top left edit button...they have these functionality in the email app why not here??

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    Censoring Track Names, iOS 13.1.3

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Apple Releases iOS and iPadOS 13.2 With New Emoji, Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, Siri Privacy Options, and More.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Swipe keyboard is truly next level

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Infuriating new edit/crop (bug?)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    3D touch for cursor movement anywhere on the keyboard and text selection seem to have been brought back in 13.2

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    They only got removed for the swipe-enabled keyboard in the first place despite all the complaints, but now they seem to work even with swipe enabled

    submitted by /u/acipkuu
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or iOS makes it easier to misclick links ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    Like i'm just swiping through a link and the phone just automatically goes into safari and open that link, is it the apps' fault or iOS's ?

    submitted by /u/rito1995
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to snooze your alarm for any amount of time that isn’t 9mins, you have to set a timer. And this annoying inconsistency makes it even worse

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    iOS 13.2 is out!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Deep Fusion or Capture outside the frame?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Just been reading that you can only select one of these options, so choosing between one or the other, which is a shame.

    I haven`t seen any benefits of deep fusion in my photos yet (as just received update) but i have for `capture outside the frame`.

    Would have been appreciated if apple could add a little icon on the screen to let you know when or not deep fusion has been used.

    Don't like the fact you have to choose between one or the other?

    So which one have you gone for?

    submitted by /u/Phil_5555
    [link] [comments]

    Screen zoom (standard vs zoomed in) doesn't work anymore after the update.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    Updated to iOS 13.2 why are there now 3 of effectively the same emoji in the people section of the keyboard?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    E.g. 3 teachers, 3 firemen, 3 police officers, etc.

    submitted by /u/Pigs3Different1s
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 Bluetooth disconnecting in Mazda (May be fixed with 13.2)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    I am curious if anyone has had issues with Iphone 11 bluetooth disconnecting frequently on calls prior to 13.2? I updated last night to 13.2 and it seems like it may be resolved now, but it may be too early to tell.

    submitted by /u/redditansible
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Notes are not synced properly between iOS 13 and with OS X

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Since iOS 13 came out my Notes stopped syncing properly, some notes are synced, some are not, some are synced partially and changing them syncs part of the note to some devices (iOS) and some not (OS X).

    For now, Notes and Reminders are a total failure quality-wise for me, does anybody else have the same issues and maybe fixed them?

    submitted by /u/Komrath
    [link] [comments]

    Importing tasks into Reminders (iOS13 / Catalina)?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I'm looking to try out reminders as a replacement to Things 3. It seems there's no way to import a big list of reminders (via csv etc) into the Reminders app, so that's a huge bummer. I've exported my Things 3 reminders into CSV, but does anyone know of a script or something that allows this on the backend? Maybe a shortcut workflow? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DW5150
    [link] [comments]

    Shortcut Automation not working

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    Second morning I had an automation set for 6:50am. Never any notification anywhere.

    Had one set for 10pm which worked fine last night but I happen to be on the phone so was able to acknowledge it.

    Wondering if you have to be on an unlocked phone for automation to pop up?!!!

    submitted by /u/EnnWhyy
    [link] [comments]

    Phone Audio Options

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    After the last update, my phone now has the two Apple TV's in the house as audio options so I have select the audio button then speaker - added step. I got rid off this before but can't remember how I did it. Help?

    submitted by /u/11hammers
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.2 iPhone 6s Battery

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    Has iOS 13.2 fixed the horrible battery drain that came to older iPhones like the 6s when iOS 13 first came out? My iPhone 6s battery halved once I update to iOS 13 from iOS 12! Is there anything I can do besides getting a new phone!?

    submitted by /u/AirFrance447
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How do I access iCloud photo albums in Photos on my phone?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    I'm frustrated because I know this has to have a very simple solution that I'm missing.

    A friend of mine shared an album of about 100 engagement photos with me through iCloud. I was able to copy all the photos into an album on the cloud called "Engagement Photos." Right now, the only way I can see them on my phone is to go to my internet browser and login to icloud.com. There must be a way for me to be able to view these photos in the native "Photos" app, right? I have iCloud activated on "Photos," but as far as I can tell, it only works one-way (i.e., the photos I take on my phone are uploaded to the cloud, but I can't see the album entitled "Engagement Photos" that I created in the cloud).

    When I click the "For You" tab in the "Photos" app, it shows me the album that my friend shared with me, but it does not show me the album I created to store copies of the pics. The "Albums" tab has no trace of these photos that are on my iCloud account.

    What am I missing? I know this is easy.

    submitted by /u/AJMetal9
    [link] [comments]

    For people with 3D Touch iPhones, who updated to the latest iOS version, 13.2, may I ask if the 3D Touch is back to the good ol’ pre-iOS-13 days?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    Touch Precision

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed that you need to be super precise in your touches in iOS? I haven't had an iPhone in about 2 years, but I don't ever remember it being like this.

    I've got an iPhone 11 on the latest iOS13. It feels like I'm having to tap certain buttons multiple times, but it doesn't seem to happen with the keyboard. I'll have sworn I tapped the area correctly but it still doesn't register. I'll adjust my tap for the second tap and it'll register, but it happens all day every day and I'm wondering if it's just me or not.

    Also iOS 13.2 sucks for applications closing in the background. I did not have this issue on 13.1.3 and all of a sudden it's a problem. Mega frustrating.

    submitted by /u/mustbepbs
    [link] [comments]

    Bought an used iPhone X and I don’t the True Tone option.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    Please help

    submitted by /u/Cliff-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel