• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Apple TV ELI5:Why do I constantly need to re-sign into my TV apps w/my provider in the year 2019?

    Apple TV ELI5:Why do I constantly need to re-sign into my TV apps w/my provider in the year 2019?


    ELI5:Why do I constantly need to re-sign into my TV apps w/my provider in the year 2019?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Seriously. May be my biggest pet peeve in the world. It's 2019, we have self-driving cars, yet not a single person has figured out how to stay signed into your tv provider for more than a week at a time while accessing a TV app on firetv/apple tv/roku etc.

    submitted by /u/88138813
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone’s Apple TV not loading any apps? Perpetual spin?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Woke up and nothing loads. Tried restarting. Unplugging. Resetting wireless. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/danreddit29
    [link] [comments]

    Only IT Stereo Audio on content with ATMOS ENG

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    Can anyone confirm this? When a title on Netflix has ATMOS track (only english for now) all the others languages are only stereo (Italian in my case). I f I play any other 5.1 content within Netflix I get 5.1 as it should. When i play the same content with ATMOS on Netflix with my LG TV the 5.1 track is there. I'm talking specifically to Italian track but is the same with other languages I've tested (German, French..). Anyone can confirm this behaviour?

    submitted by /u/dicthdigger
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon Music now available on Apple TV

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Does the latest Apple TV 4K on Amazon support native 21:9 (3440 x 1440) ?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    Hello

    i really want to buy and use an Apple TV, however I don't want a streched picture-output or black bars.

    So does the ATV support native cinema aspect ratio ?

    submitted by /u/awnful24x7
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: iTunes -> Apple TV Airplay issue fixed [tvOS 13.2 Beta (17K5068b)]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    They fixed it!

    Guess Apple Support and Feedback works. Great job Apple dudes.

    submitted by /u/Trematode
    [link] [comments]

    Apps using native multi-user support

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Curious what apps are now using the native multi user support that came with tvOS 13. I am patiently waiting for Netflix and Hulu to support this. Does anyone know any apps that already support these besides the native Apple apps?

    submitted by /u/brianhollings
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Netflix shows are now in the TV app?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Canonical List of tvOS 13.0 bugs

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    In reading posts here it seems obvious to me that this version should never have been released.

    What bugs are you aware of?

    (Might be useful to post one bug per top-level comment.)

    submitted by /u/vk6flab
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to create playlists/organize by genre/hide media that requires purchase?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Day 1 Apple TV Owner. Hate it so far. There don't seem to be any better alternatives out there though ;-;

    submitted by /u/PunishedConstruct
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy complete series in TV app (Mac OS 10.15)?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    Prior to Catalina, one would have to go through the iTunes Store to purchase your TV series. Here, I was able to purchase a complete series (which was often displayed alongside the show's respective seasons). However, with the new TV app, I can no longer see the series in full. If I want to buy the whole series, I would instead have to buy each season individually, which, is far more costly than previously.

    Am I simply overlooking something, or has the ability to buy an entire series at once (and often at a discounted price than if purchased season-by-season) disappeared?

    submitted by /u/Admiral-Bones
    [link] [comments]

    Will Apple TV+ include the whole movies and tv shows they have on the iTunes Store or is it just a place for their original content?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:08 PM PDT

    Not sure asked before and have tried to look somewhere else...

    submitted by /u/Fang05
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no iCloud sync for your own videos in the TV app..

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    When I add my own music to my Apple Music library it will sync with all my devices, including my Apple TV.. now I want videos of mine on my Apple TV but there is no way to add them to the TV app on my Apple TV...

    submitted by /u/hiddecollee
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify on Apple TV logging out

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have to keep "Spotify.com/pair" every day to use the new Spotify App?

    submitted by /u/Jammybe
    [link] [comments]

    HBO Now problem

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    Since the tvOS 13 update the HBO Now app doesn't respond to other apps selecting a show. For example, when I select an HBO show to watch in Watch Aid or the AppleTV app instead of starting the show I'm just taken to the HBO Now app. I tried deleting and reinstalling HBO Now, but this behavior continues.

    Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/SlipKid55
    [link] [comments]

    Music streaming

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    For a few months I have been using my Apple TV as a stream hub. I could connect with my phone/computer, the tv would turn on and it would play the music through the Apple TV. Now the thing is, since a few days, now my phone is actually streaming. So if I pause on my phone the music stops as well. It used to be that playing a song on my phone only meant starting it on my Apple TV. How can I change this back?

    submitted by /u/mishim54
    [link] [comments]

    New ATV4K User Here - Best Bang For Your Buck 5.1 Surround Sound?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    I have never had surround sound before and now that I have a 65 inch 4K tv and I have an Apple TV 4K I would LOVE to add 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound. What are your recommendations for this without destroying my bank account and how difficult is it to set up surround sound? I saw this on Amazon and while the reviews are great I haven't seen any mention Apple TV: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Surround-Sound-Speaker-System/dp/B004M18O60/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3J3YKYL23HNLF&keywords=5.1+surround+sound+system&qid=1570740492&sprefix=5.1+surr%2Caps%2C192&sr=8-4

    Is there anything I should be aware of when getting a surround sound system? Do I need certain wires? Total noob here just trying to get the most out of my devices now that I have joined the Apple ecosystem.

    submitted by /u/VarkingRunesong
    [link] [comments]

    Where’d the up next disappear to? - TV app - Home Screen

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    I used to love that you could just scroll over the TV app and it then had a queue you could see and choice from without the need to open to full TV app. Seems to have disappeared in iOS13, is it just me?!?

    submitted by /u/silent_crows
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 Being Buggy

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    So I've got an Apple TV 4 and since the tvOS 13 update, I've been seeing a few buggy quirks. I'm having to reboot the box from time to time due to things not responding as they should.

    Then last night, I was trying to Stream from the CTV app and it would just perpetually spin and never play. I tried another app and it worked fine but this isn't the only flaky thing to happen to my Apple TV since the update. Is anyone else seeing similar instances?

    submitted by /u/freerangehumans74
    [link] [comments]

    TV Channel apps subscribing to TV Provider (ATT TV NOW)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Has anyone had any experience subscribing to their TV provider on the Apple TV with apps like Hallmark or Freeform? I cannot seem to get them to work.

    Also has anyone had experience with the new AT&T TV Now app? It seems to be not working very well in some areas..

    Is this all just TVOS 13 problems?

    submitted by /u/Okanus
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple TV 3G (A1469) have an App Store to download and use apps like 4K?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    If so, then where is it? I cannot seem to find it. It has the (lat/new)est tvOS updates.

    Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    Truth Be Told official Trailer

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel