• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Apple TV Apple Releases tvOS 13.2 for Fourth and Fifth-Generation Apple TV

    Apple TV Apple Releases tvOS 13.2 for Fourth and Fifth-Generation Apple TV


    Apple Releases tvOS 13.2 for Fourth and Fifth-Generation Apple TV

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    InFuse and Plex lip sync issues

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    Hi Any solution for this? The above is the only apps with the problems. Netflix etc work fine. Streaming via Infuse from my local plex media server.

    submitted by /u/milflord2000
    [link] [comments]

    After update tvOS still wants to verify my Apple ID

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    I have several users on device and even if I skip by pressing "not now" it always pop-up immediately :(

    submitted by /u/PeachOrPear
    [link] [comments]

    Family sharing across 2 ATVs

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    Possibly dumb question: I have a 4K ATV and own about 90 movies which myself and my kids all watch on my account in my house. I'm keen to get my dad his own ATV in his own home as a gift v. We both have our own separate Apple ids as we also have iPhones. Is there an easy way for him to access my library? Would be cool if I rented a movie for me and my wife to watch and then I could text my dad saying "hey I rented this, if you're keen, go check it out within the next 48 hours before if expires"

    Thanks heaps all

    submitted by /u/flappersack
    [link] [comments]

    Reviews be damned. I’m still watching these. Especially since ‘See’ will be gorgeous in 4K HDR.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Up Next Game of Thrones

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    So like a half year ago (before season 8 came out) i bought a bundle with season 1-7 for 50€ and then when season 8 was finished their came up a complete edition bundle with all eight seasons. (And the bundle i bought disappered in the iTunes Store) In My Library their is still Game of Thrones and i can play it, but if i want to play if from up next it says i have to buy the episode i selected. Has anyone this problem or a solution thx.

    submitted by /u/mrniceguycms
    [link] [comments]

    Moonlight has been released for Apple TV!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    How to share Apple TV Plus with family without them seeing everything I do?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Okay so I got an apple tv recently and will get an offer for free Apple TV Plus soon. My cousin and I discussed this and I told him I could probably let him use it. But I don't want my cousin seeing everything I do. Apparently I'm going to sign in using my Apple ID. This is the ID that I use for my phone and computer...will my cousin see everything I do? All my messages and notes etc.? I'm pretty new to all this apple ID and icloud stuff. Could you help me out here? Should I just make a new apple id?

    submitted by /u/MathGirl17
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else hoping Apple will one day allow TV shows to automatically play the next episode for iTunes content?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    So it looks like there’ll be no new Apple TV

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Apple announced new AirPods today, which means there won't be a media event. I think it's safe to say that there won't be a new Apple TV this year.

    They are having an Apple TV+ event for the launch, so it's possible it could be released then but it's unlikely.

    MacRumors still has it at a "Do Not Buy" status one their Buyer's Guide.

    submitted by /u/DPool34
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 and LG CEC power off seems to be working now?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Just a FYI.

    I normally have to point my ATV remote directly at the TV and wait for the standby light to come on when powering down the ATV, but I've just recently noticed that it's managing to power off the TV without IR line of sight. I tested a bunch of ways to make sure there's no IR bounce going on, and the TV turns off every time.

    It's not due to updated TV firmware - it's disconnected from the network - so it must have been part of the tvOS 13 update and I just haven't noticed until now... but I don't see anything else in the forum here mentioning it.

    TV: OLED65B7T-T
    LG firmware: 05.80.15
    tvOS: 13.0 (17J586) & 13.2 (17K82)

    submitted by /u/posthamster
    [link] [comments]

    Which generation do I need?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    I want to get an Apple TV. I'll use it almost if not exclusively to use my TV as a separate monitor for my laptop. I know that on some models if you stream video to the Apple TV, it will be choppy. Are certain models better than others at this? I stream live sports on my laptop often and I'd like to be able to watch them on my tv while I do other things on my MacBook . Thanks

    submitted by /u/lindythetendy
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me troubleshoot this PS4 controller?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    So I ordered a used (but like new in package) PS4 controller from shopgoodwill.

    It looks clean, but obviously not new.

    I paired with my appletv 4 by holding the PS button and the share button until it blinks.the device immediately shows up as a Bluetooth controller and pairs and then a second later disconnects. I've tried this several times.

    When I plug it in to an iPhone brick it doesn't seem to affect it. When I read about PS4 controllers it seems like it should glow while it's charging.

    Did I get a defective device? I need to request returns pretty quickly if I wanna return it. Is there anything I'm missing here? I'm on the latest tvOS for appletv 4 (non 4K)

    submitted by /u/SomethingNicer
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV and HomePod support

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    With the new Apple tvOS 13.2 and the new HomPod OS 13.2, has the support for using HomePods with the Apple TV improved? Would love to hear from anyone who has tested.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dsekus
    [link] [comments]

    Live TV options for Apple TV?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I recently bought Apple TV 4K

    I was planning on using xfinity stream for it, but it turns out it's not compatible with Apple TV....

    So what is the best service I could get to simulate a live TV experience via Apple TV?

    Or should I just buy a roku instead (I think it's compatible with xfinity)

    submitted by /u/uber_troll
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason why studios no longer give digital codes for iTunes, but only Google Play now?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    All my HBO blu-rays offered me iTunes codes. It's no longer the case with HBO and many other studios.

    It asks me to choose an option, Google Play being the only one to click...

    submitted by /u/ZeProgressiveRedneck
    [link] [comments]

    Apple not getting 4k versions when other outlets do? (UK?)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I see none of the Disney films are 4k on the box, but on my rakuten TV app, I can get some in 4k HDR.

    Same with Ma and a few other films.

    submitted by /u/Market404
    [link] [comments]

    Has the "autoplaying videos interrupt music stream" issue been fixed with iOS13/TV OS 13?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    So, the reason I started using Chromecast, is that I can't surf the web while playing music from Spotify (or other music streaming services) over Airplay on my Apple TV. Any auto playing video from Safari (or any other browser) will automatically cast over Airplay to the Apple TV, thereby interrupting/stopping the music stream. Major annoyance.

    Has this been fixed with iOS 13? Or TV OS 13? Or will auto playing videos still stop

    submitted by /u/digidandy
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13.2 was supposed to include HandOff support, no?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm sure I had read this before, but can no longer find the article. There is mention of it here though: https://developer.apple.com/handoff/ (next to the UIKit Framework heading)

    submitted by /u/kugo10
    [link] [comments]

    UP next randomly going away.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Up next randomly goes away, and comes back. I have had the bug since tvos 13. It is also here after upgrading to 13.2.

    Is this a serverside bug? Imo is this a huge bug. I can not understand how this goes unawnsered.

    Am I the only one with this bug?

    submitted by /u/Adultstart
    [link] [comments]

    Profile picture still missing

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    I thought 13.2 would fix this annoying bug, but the profile picture still just shows my initials. It shows the avatar properly in the Home app. Has anyone found a resolution?

    submitted by /u/zeazzz
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI issues

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Is it possible to play the same music on both of my Apple TV's?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    The subject basically. Is it possible to play the same music on both of my Apple TV's?

    submitted by /u/opiatesmile
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel