• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 27, 2019

    Apple Macbook I'm just amazed how the Macbook itself it's thinner than the charger ❤️

    Apple Macbook I'm just amazed how the Macbook itself it's thinner than the charger ❤️


    I'm just amazed how the Macbook itself it's thinner than the charger ❤️

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    How to Protect Facebook Account from Hackers | Facebook Security and Lo...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    Make Old Macbook Air (2013) Faster

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    I can't add RAM to it - what else can I do?

    submitted by /u/avgvancouverperson
    [link] [comments]

    On Macbook, the WH1000XM3 stay "connected" yet the Mac switches to Internal Speakers. No other BT headphones have this issue with the Macbook. Has anyone had this issue with their Macbook and other Bluetooth headphones? If so, any troubleshooting would be helpful.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    What's normal sleep battery drain?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    My 2019 MBA went from 48% to 44% after a 13 hour sleep. Is that normal? or is it too much. I have power nap off on battery.

    submitted by /u/USS_Zumwalt00
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a keyboard shortcut for superscript and subscript text on Mac OSX?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Best SMALL macbook for college?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    i have great pcs and laptops at home, just not apple and i really want one to go with my ipad pro 11" so i can multitask better. recommendations? refurbished/old/new/SMALL

    submitted by /u/drankclean
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air 11

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi guys,i just wanted to ask if it's a good deal to get a MacBook air '11 inches(early 2015)(used by my cousin,its in excellent condition)for about ~350.What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Nim00x
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard layout keeps changing?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Here's my problem my only keyboard set up on my Mac book air 2017 is the French numerical one but every time I turn off my computer and turn it on again it set the French Azerty (a different one) one, I know I can change the layout of the keyboard by going at the top of the screen and changing it but I was wondering if there was anyway to make it automatic so I don't have to do it every time I turn on my computer?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/havanabananna
    [link] [comments]

    1st MacBook bought need help choosing a domestic cloud

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to this subreddit so pls forgive me if I make some mistakes and/or am not posting this in the correct place and form. I've just bought my 1st MacBook Air (2019 retina 13') after a lifetime of PCs, and right now I have 2 major subjects I need help with:

    1st) I'm thinking on buying a personal cloud (NAS, I believe they're called) to deal with the short storage space on the MacBook and also on IPhone and IPad. For what I searched I'm leaning into buying a Western Digital My cloud home (3 or 4 T). Do you think it's a wise choose? Does it work well with the MacBook and other devices? My main objective is to free storage from fotos, have them stored, but now cramming the phone and MacBook storage space.

    2) what do you think are the "must haves accessories" for a MacBook? Like, a case, ... a usb converter... this kind of things.

    Thank you in advance for your help

    submitted by /u/Kirisugu
    [link] [comments]

    2015 MBP vs 2018 MBA

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    So I currently have a 2015 MacBook Pro 13 inches, 8 gb of ram and a 256 gb ssd. I bought it in the past because I was studying graphic design. It still works fine.

    This summer, I plan on studying computer science. I came across a deal at Bestbuy: 2018 MacBook Air 256 gb ssd for 1200$ CAD. In Canada it is a great deal (500$ off).

    I know I would probably notice a little dip in performance but I'm really interested and I would like the new machine. I'm just wondering if it will be enough or if I should keep my older MacBook Pro?

    My usage nowadays: Netflix, YouTube, emails, coding, really light video editing that I have to do sometimes for my job, light graphic design. Keep in mind that for more heavy work I have a high end PC at home that I can work with.

    Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/Sammy_fio
    [link] [comments]

    Aspect ratio of MBP 13" 2018??

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    did not find any details on apple's website

    submitted by /u/isthisallowed1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel