• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Apple iOS Nice how the clock app in iOS 13 shows you when the timer will go off. Minor feature that's nice to have.

    Apple iOS Nice how the clock app in iOS 13 shows you when the timer will go off. Minor feature that's nice to have.


    Nice how the clock app in iOS 13 shows you when the timer will go off. Minor feature that's nice to have.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    I have literally never turned off dark mode

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    iOS 13 tells me things I was never aware of. All I wanted to do was peacefully read manga, Facebook y u do dis?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    Spell check has gone to dog shit in iOS 13

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    Why aren’t apps updated yet to support iOS’s intelligent sharesheet?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    Seriously, it's been three weeks since iOS 13 came out. Plenty of apps have updated to support iOS 13, but this feature seems to be left out. Is Apple just not providing an API for it?

    submitted by /u/dangerCrushHazard
    [link] [comments]

    My iOS 6 theme (iPhone XR) Custom Icons: https://icustom.tooliphone.net

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    There’s two different animations for Haptic Touch? Seems to be not related to whether I let go or no

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Okay, how the hell do I do split screen with apps in a folder anymore!!??

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Long press dial buttons

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    I'm generally pleased with iOS 13, but...

    When people want to get into my apartment building, they can call me on a call box. Before iOS 13, I could hold down the "9" key, which would trigger the lock release to let them in.

    However, in iOS 13, when I am on a phone call, I can no longer extend the key's tone past a very split second: certainly not long enough to trigger the release. I've tried a couple of alternatives, including an app that makes key tones, but they don't unlock the door.

    I've contacted Apple Support about it, and they were no help. Apparently it's working as designed.

    Has anyone faced this problem and found a good solution?

    submitted by /u/WileEColi69
    [link] [comments]

    Why do apps implement their own gimped share sheets that you have to click through to get to the real share sheet?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    How do I block a domain without blocking all adult content?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    iOS 13 on iPhone, using Chrome. I'd like to block some distracting websites on my phone. I've tried Content Restrictions, but domain blocking requires blocking all adult content and this gets annoying. I also tried a VPN, but I had to turn it off sometimes (Netflix). Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TravisJungroth
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn this shit off? I don’t want the first option when I’m saving memes to be sending it to my parents

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Had plugged into my MacBook after recovery mode restore.. any workaround?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    recently deleted isn’t working smh

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    so, i had at least 10k photos in my camera roll. and i backed them all up to google photos, and did the whole free up space thing. they're in my recently deleted, and select > delete isn't doing shit and it's not letting my select more than 12 at a time which is kinda shit. i have like 6000 left thanks to me messing about trying to get it to work, even changing the time doesn't work - it shows 0 but when i change the date back the pictures reappear. pls help :,)

    submitted by /u/pakistaniya
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: swipe down on a photo or video to go back in the Camera or Photos app

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    When viewing a photo or video, I always just tapped the blue arrow at the top-left to go back in both the Camera and Photos apps. Today, I learned that I can just swipe it down instead.

    I don't know how long it's been this way, but I love it!

    submitted by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to extract multi part rar on ios?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I noticed the sharing menu changed a lot. Is there a way to keep certain contacts at the top? Even through other apps like WhatsApp?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to ignore certain apps entirely from screen time? My GPS (Waze) is throwing off all numbers. Plus it’s categorized as Reading & Reference.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Apple maps in iOS 13

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Not sure how many of you actually use apple maps rather than google maps but Apple maps look pretty dope with the dark mode switched on

    submitted by /u/Yagna13
    [link] [comments]

    Software difference between models

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I currently have an iPhone 7 which is up to date software-wise, if I were to upgrade to an 11 Pro, what software features would I gain? e.g. I know I'll get portrait mode, faceID and animoji, what else? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/billyphelps
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] Is anyone else’s iCloud Backup Not Working?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    The phone keeps adding more time and eventually stops at 22 minutes added. It then apparently fails and says there wasn't enough internet connection. It has worked flawlessly before today so I don't know what's going on.

    submitted by /u/HyruleBorn
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.1.2 security

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been reading about certain companies that are able to crack iPhone passwords and I'm wondering if it's easily doable to break through a 6 digit pin on iOS 13.1.2. Has there been any security improvements to prevent cracking tools?

    submitted by /u/Synergisticx
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain what this blue bullet does? Can’t find an explanation anywhere. I tapped it once and I have no idea what happened.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Apple Music “Download All” Button

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    To my knowledge this doesn't exist in Apple Music and it sucks having to download songs individually. Any work around for this? I feel like this would be a great feature for the next iOS update.

    submitted by /u/Jayhrod
    [link] [comments]

    Twinkle Notes is an encrypted notes app that supports iOS, Mac, Linux, Windows, and Android.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel