• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Apple iOS I thought negative numbers weren’t possible in badges

    Apple iOS I thought negative numbers weren’t possible in badges


    I thought negative numbers weren’t possible in badges

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    LPT: You can open the share sheet directly after taking a screenshot by touching and holding the thumbnail in the lower left corner

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Found a bug? Don’t just post it on Reddit, report it to Apple!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    https://www.apple.com/feedback/

    We'll all have a better iOS if we all help Apple find bugs. I know they have a public beta but let's be real, none of the public beta testers report at all—they just have it because they want to be one of the firsts to get the new features.

    submitted by /u/drinkyourwaterbitch
    [link] [comments]

    There is a website that use a bug in Apple server to instantly iCloud lock devices just by typing IMEI or Serial number

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/hq16kyV

    An iCloud website by Minacriss take advantage of a bug in Apple server that can instantly iCloud lock a device by typing the IMEI or Serial numbers, however it won't work if the victims devices are already signed in to iCloud and turn on Find my, but once it's signed out, the victim device will get iCloud locked instantly with an Apple ID @s.com @e.com @c***.com

    This has gone viral Vietnam but haven't seen anywhere else, a lot of users try it and confirmed they get iCloud locked, this is a huge security flaw from Apple and need to be fixed ASAP.

    For your safety, do not provide IMEI and Serial to someone or websites other than Apple, and sign in to iCloud, turn on Find my.

    submitted by /u/superquanganh
    [link] [comments]

    Mismatched Dark mode on Google Assistant for iOS

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    No media controls on lockscreen for Netflix

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    So when I'm using Chromecast to watch Netflix on my TV, there's no media controls on my lockscreen which is super annoying. I have notifications enabled for the Netflix app and when I'm listening to Spotify there are media controls on my lockscreen. Any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/tigerx95
    [link] [comments]

    Reasons to use apps?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    I just don't really use apps. Sure, I have a weather app, some utilities but for web browsing type stuff, I chose desktop versions mostly because they are familiar but also they were often wonky with my older devices.

    Problem is my eyes aren't great and I zoom in and out a lot. Are there others like me? What are benefits of apps?

    submitted by /u/LanceFree
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite podcast player and why? Spotify, Overcast, Apple Podcasts, Pocketcasts etc.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    What is your favorite podcast player and why?

    submitted by /u/californialiving1
    [link] [comments]

    Move mail suggestions gone in iOS13?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Hi, in the previous versions of iOS i got mail folders suggestions when trying to move an email. This was very handy, because i save and move a lot of my mail trough different mail accounts.

    However...these suggestions do not pop up anymore in iOS13. Anybody know where they are gone? And how to resolve them?

    Thanx!

    submitted by /u/Meukman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new ad blocker

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    As the title states I'm looking for a new ad blocker. I'm currently using free ad guard and was happy with it until recently when safari would just quit loading anything if it was enabled. I prefer free and to kill mower ads, however I'd like to white list sites as well. Any suggestion would be nice.

    submitted by /u/lickingtheassoflife
    [link] [comments]

    DND while driving annoyance

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    I have DNDWD configured to turn on Automatically. This is great. But if I need to use the phone for, say, opening Maps, I have to tap I'm Not Driving. This turns DND off.

    I'm not trying to do this while actually driving. This happens in my garage after I've started the car and then realized I needed to enter the destination.

    You'd think once I started moving again DND would kick in but it doesn't. I have to manually engage it from control center.

    Am I missing something? This seems silly

    submitted by /u/robotjon
    [link] [comments]

    Landscape Lockscreen navigation

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    I managed to get navigation to go landscape in Lock screen.

    Start navigation in maps, Turn phone to landscape, Lock phone, Swipe up to unlock but don't actually unlock, Press cancel and it should put your maps to landscape.

    Tested on iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 13.2 Beta 3 and iPhone 11 iOS 13.1.3

    https://i.imgur.com/HFyXmcC.jpg

    submitted by /u/twyztid
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to change iOS 13 text color?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    After I upgraded from iOs 12 to 13 so many settings were changed. My font size was much larger, and all the text/font color on the Apps, background, notifications, lock screen, clock and battery changed from white to black. I cannot stand the black text everywhere. I've read this has to do with the wallpaper, but this is the same wallpaper I had in iOS 12 when the text was white and TBH the wallpaper isn't really light enough to warrant the black. It's hardly legible in places. There are has to be a way to get the white text/font color back. Please help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/retrostyleNINJA
    [link] [comments]

    so Notes & Reminders still not sync well in iOS 13?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    really frustrating about Apple.... while I have 2 iPhone 1 iPad 2 MacBook and I used them quite frequently on different locations and timings, but now the Notes and Reminders are not sync effectively... so headache about it...

    and still having issue with Hompod audio issue...

    anyway, all are on latest version

    submitted by /u/averynkh
    [link] [comments]

    Clean Install of an iOS Device

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    What is the correct way to reset a iPhone?

    submitted by /u/xXCyberRoninXx
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or the battery widget is using too much space and looking odd? When there are no wireless earphones connected, it should shrink down and save some space. It would look neat too. Same with reminders. When none, it should shrink down. Im on iOS 13.1.2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    iPhone XS Max keeps disconnecting from wifi

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    My phone refuses to stay connected to wifi signals for more than a minute. I have to keep going in and reconnecting.

    Any ideas? On ios 13.

    submitted by /u/XiKiilzziX
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to recover data from an iPhone that has been resetted?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    I can see that there are several tools to recover data from an iPhone but cannot for the love of God understand how that would work on an iPhone as getting access to the file system seems impossible with encrypted data. I've recovered data from PCs and macs before so I know how it works. I just can't figure out how it would work on ios. Heck, I can't even access the data without apples own tools such as iTunes. Imagine trying to do it with third party programs.

    submitted by /u/Eikido
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a browser besides Puffin that will let me sign into Google Apps without using Googles Actual App?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    I have a second Google Drive I need to check, but I cannot install it on my phone via the Drive App (work issue). Puffin lets you sign in via a desktop experience, but they are discontinuing the App

    submitted by /u/jprime1
    [link] [comments]

    iOS can recognize movie titles in messages based on conversation context?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    Install Option Unavailable When Playing Music

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    [Question] iPhone 7 with numerous restrisctions enabled

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    Hello first of all, I have a question regarding how can I remove a profile that enables numerous restrictions on this iPhone 7, I know the restrisctions passcode and etc but I don't see any option on how to remove them?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/gleekbae
    [link] [comments]

    Can you share a photo from albums "from my Mac" on your iOS device?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Long story short, I open photos on iOS, go to an album created from my Mac, go to a photo I intend to share, and when I click air drop, messages, a contact, or anything, it just crashes. Anyone experience this as well, or is it just me and I should wipe and reinstall?

    I share photos for clients, family, etc. every day, so this functionality is pretty important.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VikingPHD
    [link] [comments]

    Web Browser with built in ad blocker?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    I like Safari but I dislike ads. Is there something similar to Safari but with built in ad blocker?

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel