• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    iPhoneX Is this normal iPhone XS behavior?

    iPhoneX Is this normal iPhone XS behavior?


    Is this normal iPhone XS behavior?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Just got a XS and when a call comes in the first "Ring" will be at a normal volume, but with each subsequent ring the volume gets lower and lower. Quite frankly, after the second ring I can't even hear it any longer.

    I have gone through everything form Settings to Apple.com and can find nothing about it.

    Is this a normal thing?

    submitted by /u/Stink-Finger
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit tied to my text messaging data?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    I recently switched from a 5S to the X. I love it, it's super fast in comparison. My data usage is NUTS though, so I'm trying to re-find that sweet spot for apps, refresh, etc... I turn data completely off for Reddit (except when on WiFi). When I go to send a text message a notification: "Cellular Data is Turned Off For Reddit"...

    submitted by /u/DonaldB163
    [link] [comments]

    I want to upgrade to the upcoming iPhone 11 Max (2019 model) from my current iPhone Xs (2018 model) which seems too small. How much money will I "lose" if I sell my iPhone Xs *AFTER* the iPhone 11 models launch in September? $200? $300? More?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    I've kept iPhones so long that I don't know re-sale $.

    ------

    Please keep in mind this is an upgrade from the iPhone Xs (regular size) to the iPhone 11 MAX (big size)--not from a regular size to a regular size, nor a Max to a Max.

    ------

    I'm thinking there are three factors in this overall calculation:

    (1) the loss of value of a device which I sell one year after its launch (iPhone Xs);

    (2) the increase in price from a regular sized iPhone to a Max sized iPhone;

    (3) the increase in price from an iPhone Xs to Iphone 11.

    ------

    Can someone help figure out this math? Please no snarky comments. I appreciate helpful Redditors who actually want to contribute actual helpful information.

    ------

    Please don't make this into a debate on whether I should get the iPhone 11 or not. There are features which I think could be worthwhile such as longer battery life and better front-facing camera. That's a worthy discussion but would deserve an entirely separate thread.

    submitted by /u/worklife2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel