• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    iPhone How do I put an album (mp3) on my iPhone 6s+?

    iPhone How do I put an album (mp3) on my iPhone 6s+?


    How do I put an album (mp3) on my iPhone 6s+?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    I just switched over from Android and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Can someone help me figure out how to do the following on my new iPhone?

    I collect 320KBPS .mp3 albums and I like to store them on my phone, rather than using Spotify. Basically on the Android, I plug the phone into my computer via USB, and then I transfer the mp3's to the phone via the File Explorer > drag and drop.

    Then, I use the Google Play app to listen to the music. I assume it's quite similar to iTunes.

    What is the process for the iPhone if I wanted to do this? Which app should I use?

    submitted by /u/Nightmare_Tonic
    [link] [comments]

    Battery replacement

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    Hello,
    I have an iPhone 6 that I bought in 2015. Over the past 6-9 months the battery life has been very bad. I took it into apple store the other day and had my phone analysed at Genius bar. Turns out the battery is at less than 50% capacity.

    Was told they can replace the battery at a cost. Was also told that with replacement of battery comes with it's own risks where the phone can come back more damaged (??) so it might be better not risk it. Has anyone ever had their battery replaced? Did any issues come up?

    submitted by /u/2ChaiLattes
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone signed into wrong account

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    Hellooooo, I need help guys. I connected my iPhone to my laptop to download music and I didn't realize that my mom was signed into iTunes. I backed up everything and my phone reset and when it turned on, it somehow turned into my moms phone. Her pictures, texts, apps, everything... I signed out of her iCloud from my phone and signed into mine and it didn't do anything. Its midnight where i'm at so I can't call apple customer service. I'm such a noob and cant figure out how I can go back to my stuff or even if I can. Can someone help me please?

    submitted by /u/jsm_
    [link] [comments]

    System is crashing, even after a full restore. Nothing else to do?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    My iPhone 8 keeps freezing and crashing randomly. I've restored it twice and didn't install any apps other than Twitter and Instagram just to be safe. Latest iOS, no problems in the past. If the system keeps crashing even after the restore, I'm pretty much screwed right? I'm out of warranty coverage

    submitted by /u/franxxgoat
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 (A1660) Logic Board Broken, Using Sim Card on Replacement Phone

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    iPhone 7 all of sudden became a pain in the ass to charge, having to manipulate the cord itself for the phone to charge. About a day later, the phone would not charge at all. I restarted it holding down the volume control and the on/off switch to no avail.

    Yesterday, I took it to the local Best Buy and had a Geek Squad employee take a look at it. She said it was due to the Logic Board being disabled/fried and I'd need to go to the Apple Store (way to far for me to ride my motorcycle to without navigational aids of my phone).

    I'm looking at a couple of options of either replacing the phone via a used one from Gazelle or taking it to a local cell phone replacement store and seeing if they can hopefully repair it.

    Last year when I had Apple repair the microphone speaker, the replacement iPhone 6 they gave me was able to use my sim card from my iPhone 7, which contained all my texts, pictures and notes. If I replace my current, broken phone with a new one can I do the same with the older one's sim card?

    submitted by /u/IKilledGeorgeCarlin
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    I have an icon next to my battery and I CAN NOT get it off or even find out what it is. Posting image in comments. It's not the location arrow itsthe one next to it.

    submitted by /u/ESchadegg94
    [link] [comments]

    Music filename help?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6s and when I go in my music library and sort by Artist everything seems to sort as expected by alphabetical order. However when I choose song, which I'm assuming would sort by song title, it still sorts by artist alphabetically.

    Could this be caused by having the original file names on my computer incorrectly? And if so what would be the proper format so that it sort correctly in the music library on the phone? By the way in case it matters these are MP3 files.

    submitted by /u/twas_brillig_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s iOS 12.4 upgrading to iPhone 8/8plus iOS 13

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    Hypothetical, but possible situation I'll be in soon:

    Want to know if it's possible to do an encrypted iTunes backup transfer of my old phone (iOS 12.4) data over to the new phone, if the new iPhone has iOS 13?

    submitted by /u/spherical_fire
    [link] [comments]

    Using a broken home button (trying to think outside the box)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I had my phone stolen a couple of days ago and today I was given an iPhone 6 by my brother until I get another. This phone hadn't been used for a while because it had a broken home button and he had upgraded.

    Today, we wiped the phone and I found myself stuck at the "hello" screen. After a quick google, I managed to get past it by turning on and off a couple of times, however I'm now on the "press Home to update" white screen and I can't do anything. I think it's now usb restricted (3 buzzes when plugged in to my laptop) and I can't use the home button to reset/recovery/dfu and itunes can't be used because of the restriction.

    What the hell can I do now? This brings us to my actual question. So you know how a tv remote has little nubs under the buttons or how a pc has similar numbers under the laptop keys? Do iPhones have a similar thing that I could literally press once and be done with? I don't even have £3 to by a cheap replacement button online and fix it myself (don't get paid til next week) and I don't know anyone who has button I could borrow, or anyone with those weird external buttons. I definitely can't afford to take it 3 hours away to the closest apple store or pay for it to be fixed.

    Is there a bootleg quick fix that will do enough for me to get the phone usable so I can put assistive touch on/use itunes/do something?

    Or, should I just suck it up and deal with a new paperweight until I can afford to replace my old phone?

    submitted by /u/FryTheProfessor
    [link] [comments]

    Genius Bar said my phone is deadweight

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    So I just went to applestore to be told that my phone will never turn on again due to "motherboard" issue (no current is detected). My phone is in very good condition but the technician said it is nothing more than a souvenir :(

    I was wondering if I should be skeptical about their diagnosis or I should just throw away the phone. Shouldn't there be some kind of liability concerning this issue?

    submitted by /u/fxskater95
    [link] [comments]

    Old contact names appearing in search

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    So when I use the search bar on iPhone if I type the letter of an old contact it will show up old messages they sent with that contact name. I don't want to get rid of the messages but I don't want to see those old contact names they are pretty embarrassing how would I get rid of the old contact name coming up in the search feed without deleting old messages?

    For example I'll have a conversation with a contact named Richard, later on I change his contact to dick but when I type in a R in the search bar old messages will come up and it will show the contact name is still Richard .

    The old contact names are very embarrassing but the conversations are important how do I stop the old contact names from showing

    submitted by /u/iphxnehelp
    [link] [comments]

    Where to trade/sell?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Do y'all have any suggestions on the best place to trade in / sell old apple tech? Been looking at the apple website and they seem pretty cheap and they only do trade in stuff so it doesn't really seem to be worth it on there.

    submitted by /u/wakes09
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 7 Black spot on camera

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys, there's a block spot on my camera, what it is and how to fix it? Photo

    submitted by /u/Marcelele14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel