• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] A tweak like this.

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] A tweak like this.


    [Request] A tweak like this.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    [News] “Successfully got a new proper cynject replacement working on A12 with @Jakeashacks. This means that the jailbreak process will be just as fast and reliable as it is with Substrate and developers or power users will be able to inject dynamic libraries into processes at any time.”

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    [Update] @AppleDry05: “So another FilzaEscaped release is here! Now supports all devices from iOS 11.0-12.2!!! Yes, iPhone 5s,6 included. It has great stability improvements, closing & re-opening works too now, it’s so fast!A12 is still supported, remount will come soon�� Enjoy”

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    [request] Amazon Music new “DRM security” bypass.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    Amazon recently added some new security feature in their most recent update to the music app. This makes songs only load roughly the first 25 seconds if you're jailbroken.

    submitted by /u/awolmystic
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Pwn once posted a website that estimates an iPhones iOS based on its serial number or IMEI or something. Anyone mind telling me what this website was?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    [Update] SHSH Wallet 1.1 Released - SHSH.Host can now be used, Beta Blobs can be saved, Devices are now sorted by type, Searching added, Filter Out Devices!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    [Update] DLEasy v2.7.3 what's new?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    [Update] DLEasy v2.7.3 what's new?

    Update DLEasy v2.7.3

    # For anyone who does not know DLEasy is a Tweak for Download/Share images & videos from social apps easily!

    Changelog:

    1. Support latest versions of all apps.
    2. Support media sharing after downloading, by enabling the sharing option from the tweak settings.
    3. Support display/save profile image in Instagram app.
    4. Fix some other problems.

    # Please go to DLEasy settings just to auto activate.

    You can install it from here

    Please let me know if there any problem with this update 🌹

    https://i.redd.it/9ohsvkm0c9e31.png

    ##### Common Questions ####

    Q. DLEasy not working i has enable all app in settings but it's not work?

    * Because tweaks HideJB, Liberty Lite, UnSub, Shadow ...

    Q. Some apps crashes after install DLEasy?

    * update apps with compatible versions in DLEasy settings and is will work fine.

    Q. DLEasy not import video & audio from YouTube into Music app iOS12 ?

    * install RocketBootstrap 1.0.7~beta3 from repo http://rpetri.ch/repo/

    Q. When i download any video or image is showing me message error?

    * go to device settings > app (example Instagram) > change section Photos to Read and Write.

    ########################

    submitted by /u/AhmedBafkir
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] CCVPN 1.0.3 - Bufix & settings icon

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Changes

    Fixed a bug where it wouldn't disconnect

    Added settings icon

    Description

    A Control Center Module to connect/disconnect VPN

    Repo

    Available on the BigBoss repo for free

    http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com.kingpuffdaddi.control-center.ccvpn/

    Contact

    You can contact me on twitter: @KingPuffdaddi or via email: [kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com](mailto:kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com)

    Donation

    If you want to support me or my work you can donate via PayPal to [kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com](mailto:kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com)

    submitted by /u/KingPuffdaddi
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What could it be that is draining my battery?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm quite new to the Jailbreaking, only been a month.

    I'm just curious to know, If i can add a screenshot I will, what is it that may be draining my battery and what is "backboardd"? I think I read it is a daemon, am I right?

    Screenshots!

    iPhone 6S, iOS 12.2 Unc0ver Jailbreak

    submitted by /u/1ktt1
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]Somebody have Snooze X tweak working on IPhone XS Max 12.1.1?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    [help] why does music service use 3hrs f background usage in the last 24hr on my phone?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Zebra & Snowboard are not a good combo

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    If you are going to install Snowboard please for the love of god use Cydia. I tried to install Snowboard with Zebra and Zebra was kind enough to install Substitute for me. Briefly all of my tweaks didn't work but I reinstalled Cydia in u0 and that fixed my tweaks. Cydia still doesn't open and I am afraid my only option is to RootFS.

    Take my warning.

    Edit: I believe this probably Zebra's issue but it's also my fault for not reading what it was installing before it was too late.

    Edit 2: Fixed by reinstalling Cydia in u0 and resetting Cydia's cache. There is a version of Substitute available on the Bingner repo that it installed.

    submitted by /u/ItsMrCream
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to bring ios 13 stock app launch speeds to ios 12.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    This is probably impossible depending on what Apple did to make the launches 2x as fast

    submitted by /u/imakesubsreal
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] [Question] Ultra power saving mode

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Is there a tweak to save battery like some android's ultra power saving mode, where the screen goes black and white and you only have a few apps available and limited phone overall?

    If there isn't one, it would be amazing to have a tweak like that where you can maybe modify what you have access to manually and use the minimal power possible!

    Low power mode + airplane mode + 0% brightness + no bluetooth and stuff is not enough, need MORE POWER!

    submitted by /u/HappySilveon
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] is there a tweak that disables the word deletion when you hold down the backspace key for a while that’s compatible with iOS 12?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    [Question] Is there away to prevent my wallpaper from showing up on the phone app?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    When you call someone it shows up slightly and gets blurred. Is there a way to disable this?

    iOS 12.0 iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/BryanMathers
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Why is my Netflix app showing blank show cards? This only happened after I jailbroke.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    [Request] Binding keys on a USB keyboard to emulated touch inputs

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Let me give you an example of what I mean: you're playing a game where your character is controlled with an on-screen DPad. Normally, you'd need to touch the DPad's buttons, but with this tweak you could - for example - bind W on an external keyboard to be a specific region of the screen containing the "up" part of the DPad.

    I'm not sure how hard or easy this would be to implement. I remember hearing about a "tweak bounty" system a while ago; if that's still a thing, I wouldn't mind putting up a bounty for this.

    submitted by /u/SaveOrDye
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Confero for ios 11/12 notched devices. It could work if the signal bar is replaced or if the confero icon only appears when in CC.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    [Request] Sylph support for iOS 12.2

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    It would be really cool if this got updated, but I couldn't get a response from the dev when I asked him how I could deliver crash logs.

    submitted by /u/windexi
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there a tweak that lets you add songs to your music library from the lock screen?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    I hate having to open the music app just so I can click the plus button, is it possible to have the button on the lock screen?

    submitted by /u/YOURMOM37
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Do Apple techs update your device during a service?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    My iPhone X battery is starting to degrade (down to 80% health) and I was thinking of taking it to Apple to get it replaced, however I'm pondering upon the the possibility of the techs updating my phone to the newest version without telling me. I know this was the case a few years back during the Yalu / iOS 10 era.

    Could I just ask them specifically not to update it or would they be suspicious as to why I want my phone on to remain on 12.1.2?

    Obviously I would remove unc0ver and hand it over to them unjailbroken.

    submitted by /u/mycoolbreh
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] to show comment section directly under YouTube videos

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel