• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    iPad free ipad stand idea for all you cheap b*stards!

    iPad free ipad stand idea for all you cheap b*stards!


    free ipad stand idea for all you cheap b*stards!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    My new keyboard makes my iPad pro kinda look like a macbook!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Will there be an updated version of the Logitech AnyAngle available for iPad Pro (or something comparable, old case was for iPad Air 2)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    Best feature of iPad Os is definitely the Files app and external drive support.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Got my bent Ipad repaired for free!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    I went to the apple store yesterday with a bent ipad pro looking for a replacement, I didnt have apple care plus so I dont know what I was expecting when they told me it was gonna cost me a cool $650 to replace. However, the genius found another "problem" with the ipad claiming that it had random restarts (it didnt) which gave him a reason to replace the bent ipad for free.

    submitted by /u/Arsenus
    [link] [comments]

    Almost complete ipad set up. (Still waiting for my keyboard and stand)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:28 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 11" $649 on Amazon

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    So how long it takes before you change your tip?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    USB type C splitter

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a splitter that allows data to be transferred to the iPad, while having sound output. I'm working with FL Studios Mobile, and have a midi keyboard I love using in the app, but I cannot listen to my stuff through headphones while I'm making it. There is Bluetooth, but the input lag is too noticeable to be able to play in real time with my music. I've previously ordered a splitter off Amazon, it allowed me to listen to it through my headphones but I could only charge the iPad as the other functionality. Does anyone know where I may be able to find what I need?

    submitted by /u/thelovingbuddha
    [link] [comments]

    With a little modification, gave the old Apple 30-pin iPad dock new life as a stand for my iPad Air. Perfect setup for Sidecar!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Is it possible to obtain Microsoft Word on iPad as a one-time purchase?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    It's not a huge deal because basically everything I write on my iPad eventually gets copied across to MWord on my PC anyway (where I do the final word count and proofing) - so I don't mind using pages and google docs on my mobile device. However, I would prefer to use MWord if I can … but obviously it isn't worth paying a monthly subscription for a slightly less painful experience I have on my desktop anyway. I guess there's the draw of cloud storage, but I already have plenty of that at a much cheaper price.

    submitted by /u/scorbulous
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Pro 11” and gaming

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, bought my ipad pro1 month ago and it is working awesome!

    Im playing a lot on it, mainly Dragalia Lost and Autochess, so Im worried about battery life. Can you please tell me some recommendations about battery life and duration? I will be playing a lot on it.

    submitted by /u/Fuzer
    [link] [comments]

    My Notes

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Tripod and microphone options for videos?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I work as a physical therapist, and I'm in the process of making short video clips of clinicians performing manual techniques for our company website.

    I was looking into a tripod stand and microphone options to make the videos a bit better in quality. Does anyone have recommendations on brands/types? Cost isn't too much if an issue if that helps. Thanks in advance for any advice. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/rsander89
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Netflix on iPad Pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    Is there any way to show what resolution Netflix is currently streaming at on my iPad Pro? Shows available in 4K like Better Call Saul look really good on the 11" iPad Pro so I was wondering what is displays at.

    submitted by /u/sooperdoopergang
    [link] [comments]

    IPAD OS 13, keyboards with trackpad included

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    With iPad OS release approaching let's use this thread to share IPad keyboards that include a trackpad.

    Brydge did tease the idea back in the 2018 >> https://twitter.com/brydgetech/status/1063199248752160768?s=20

    submitted by /u/earthianZero
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable Verizon Plan on my iPad Pro 10.5"

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    When I go into settings and add a plan I get all options, except Verizon. My current SIM card is with T-Mobile. What's the best way to keep both accounts enabled? Move the T-Mobile plan to the Apple SIM and insert a Verzion SIM Card? But I heard they lock your iPad once you insert it, idk.. very confusing informations out there.

    submitted by /u/soramac
    [link] [comments]

    My dad upgraded!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    iPad case question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    So I bought the iPad pro 10.5 and the apple keyboard "case" for it. But I havnt seen anyway or products to protect the back as the keyboard doesn't . Any ideas on how to protect the back of the iPad?

    submitted by /u/cody20041
    [link] [comments]

    My Notes

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    TIL “long pressing” an app with an Apple Pencil on iPadOS 13 will bring up the 3D Touch menu much faster than holding due to the pencil’s pressure sensitivity

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    why tf is this downvoted ffs

    submitted by /u/Abstractt_
    [link] [comments]

    Let's say I use 30mb daily of my 1tb monthly internet plan, how much would I be saving with this switched on?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Can’t decide between GoodNotes 5 and Notability and I start college in 22 days.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Hello! I have downloaded both Notability and GoodNotes 5, but there are certain features that I like about both apps. I love GoodNotes Layout and the aesthetic of the highlighter is amazing. Notability's layout is simple and it's easy to find what you need to. I think I like GoodNotes 5 more, but I absolutely hate how there is no auto-backup like Notability, where I can backup my notes to OneDrive. I also don't like how much storage it takes up. I have looked at multiple reviews and reddit posts saying Notability barely takes up any space, whereas GoodNotes takes up a ton. I only have a 64gb iPad for college and I don't want to worry about running out of storage and having to back everything up manually. I absolutely love everything else about GoodNotes 5, but these features are included in Notability so I don't know if I should just use that. If any of you have input about either of these apps and what works the best for you, please let me know! I love certain features about both of these apps, but I can't decide! Help!!

    submitted by /u/gabgemo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel