• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    iPhoneX No FaceID or ALS all of a sudden?

    iPhoneX No FaceID or ALS all of a sudden?


    No FaceID or ALS all of a sudden?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Hey all - I've had my X just about since release. All is working great, always had a case, hasn't had any crazy falls, no screen replacements, nothing.

    I was out on the boat yesterday and I noticed the screen was abnormally dim.

    Well later on back home, I found out FaceID doesn't work and auto brightness doesn't work. Ive turned off and reset my phone 100 times, tried turning auto brightness on and off, resetting faceid, resetting my password, etc. and nothing has worked.

    Ive gotten a FaceID unavailable once, usually it just keeps saying move iPhone little higher/lower.

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/pioneer9k
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X display

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:57 AM PDT

    Does your iPhone X have "plastic sound" in the middle of the display, like this is not a glass. I can't describe that sound, it not same feeling in the middle of the display and on the bottom (phone is 100% original from official store). On my Galaxy S9 i have feeling that display glass is stronger than on my X.

    submitted by /u/Play10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel