• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    iOS Beta [Feature] Swipe up on the toolbar in Safari to quickly toggle “Hide Toolbar”

    iOS Beta [Feature] Swipe up on the toolbar in Safari to quickly toggle “Hide Toolbar”


    [Feature] Swipe up on the toolbar in Safari to quickly toggle “Hide Toolbar”

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    [FEATURE]? This location thing in the App Store

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    [FEATURE] the weather app now automatically adds places based on (maybe) calendar events. Background: I am making a cruise and all the places we already have visit are in the weather app. I have all the harbors in my calendar.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    [Bug] Major Wifi and LTE issues on ios 13 beta 5 Iphone XS

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Anyone else having really bad wifi and lte connection problems? I'm on my XS and it takes forever for me to connect to wifi and LTE. Its slow as fuck. It takes like 5 minutes for me to load one website on safari

    submitted by /u/evnaxx
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] iMessage search lets you know when it hasn't fully indexed your conversation history (iOS 13 DB5/PB4)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    [Question] any one else’s autocorrect completely screwed after PB4?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:09 AM PDT

    It's correcting genuine words to nonsense for me.

    submitted by /u/SpartanAB117
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] about ios 13 live backgrounds.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone XR and know it lacks 3D Touch. Before this meant that live backgrounds weren't possible. But now in iOS 13 it seems haptic touch has replaced 3D Touch as now I can share apps with it like you could with 3D Touch. Because of this, I would like to know if you can now have live backgrounds. I tried it out and it didn't work but I just wanted to make sure.

    submitted by /u/wjr614
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] In iOS 13, there are still iOS 7/8 designs in the OS, like those search suggestions within the mail app. Please share more of these iOS 7/8 designs so I, and others can report it!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    [Bug] Wallet drained battery to 0

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    I turned on Apple Cash yesterday. Fully Charged XS died with no battery left in less than 10 hours with very light use. Battery Setting showed Wallet with 65% usage.

    submitted by /u/Dave_OC
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Dictation not working (iOS 13b5)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    [BUG] I’m having a lot of trouble typing in iOS Public Beta 4

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    Just like the title says, I'm having a lot of trouble typing anything anywhere. AutoCorrect fixes random words into even more random words, there are accents placed over characters that shouldn't have them. it almost feels like I'm typing English when my phone is set to another language. I've tried resetting the keyboard dictionary, I've tried resetting my phone. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/rmaccioli
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] IPhone Xs didn’t charge overnight, despite plugged in. Someone else has to deal with it?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] How do I upgrade Notes to iOS 13 functionality if I declined the original prompt?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    I can find the upgrade button in reminders but not in notes.

    submitted by /u/knightcastle
    [link] [comments]

    [FEATURE]? Curated photos?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    I don't know what does that mean exactly but I haven't seen it before? Do you guys know?

    https://i.imgur.com/6zrAdbP.jpg

    submitted by /u/josepbrotons
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] iPhone X Camera Broken

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So, i've had some trouble with this beta and my phone, and was wondering if someone has had a similar experience. It's kind of a long post and my first on this sub, so go easy lol. Anyways, I installed the first version of beta 13 onto my phone a couple days after they released the first version, and although buggy, it got me excited for what was to come. Up until last week, I was fine, but then my wide angle camera stopped working. When I pulled it up, in the native app, snapchat, ect, it just showed a black screen. The weird thing about this was that the second rear camera was still working when I hit the 2x zoom button in the native app.

    Screenshots here so you can see: https://imgur.com/a/rak8zSG

    This is where it gets weird. I brought in my phone to the apple store in the hopes that they could solve it for me, and bless their hearts, they tried. They ran diagnostics on it and it came back that there actually was a malfunction happening or something, so they offered to replace the camera. When it was done, they brought it out and had me test it, and to no avail, it still wasn't working. So, they tried wiping it. Same issue. At this point it was like a half hour after the store was supposed to close so they replaced the phone for me and I was on my way. When I got home and set up my new phone, I installed the latest beta again because I wanted to keep trying it out, but after about an hour it just stopped working again.

    So, has anyone seen/experienced something like this? I'm not in the country right now and the nearest apple store is a couple hundred miles away so going there again is out for now.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DryAnswer
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug][iOS 13.0 (17A5547d)] Data (4G/LTE) not working after installed public beta.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    [BUG]Is this happening with everyone on db5? It keeps coming back. Music player on lock screen is tucked up from bottom.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    [Bug] Share quick selections for messaging cuts off the names, only showing the first letter of contact, happens in other applications as well

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    [Bug] when using Apple Pay, the onboarding dialog always show

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    It always show a presentation screen where you need to press "continue" to go to where it counts.

    submitted by /u/DeezersLemonade9777
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Have these options always been here in “Settings -> Voice Memos”

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    [Feature] New Volume button in Media Player for Apple TV

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    [Question] Increased Volume Steps?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:37 AM PDT

    Noticed since updating to one of the latest iOS 13 beta that it seems like they increased the amount of steps the volume can increase, I counted like 32-34 steps now, which seems like a lot. I'm clicking the volume button on the side more than a dozen times to get to half volume. Anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/joshkerrigan
    [link] [comments]

    [FEATURE]Anybody else notice the new-looking check mark on the WiFi tab in settings?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    [Bug] Wrong Caller ID on iOS 13 PB4

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Earlier today I got a phone call, and for about 1 second it showed my mom as the contact who was calling, but then it switched to my brother's name, when I answered it was my brother who called, and my mother says she never called me.

    Has anyone else gotten this bug? I've tried reproducing the bug but I've had no luck.

    submitted by /u/vivaworldwide
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel