• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    iOS Gaming [App Store] Play Rock-Paper-Scissors without touching your iPhone screen

    iOS Gaming [App Store] Play Rock-Paper-Scissors without touching your iPhone screen


    [App Store] Play Rock-Paper-Scissors without touching your iPhone screen

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Looking for a good RPG game for the Iphone prefer offline

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Looking for a really good RPG game something that has gear that requires upgrades to get stronger and so on I'd prefer it not to require internet

    submitted by /u/UNoWho17
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else slowly drifting away from PC/Console gaming to iPhone gaming the older they get?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    I'm only 22 but right now in my life I barely have time for console or Pc gaming but I'm enjoying iPhone gaming a lot for the portability of it. I mean I can play Minecraft on my Xbox or pc just fine but sometimes I don't feel like getting out of my bed or couch or I'm out and about doing something I can just play it anywhere on my iPhone. Same with things like Don't starve or whatever. Not that I REPLACED consoles or PC mind you. Just enjoy iPhone gaming more than I did before. This happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Batman_Von_Suparman2
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Simpler RPG (DnD) iPhone Games than the PC ports

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    Context:

    • Always wanted to get into DnD
    • Tried once in person
    • Wife found Divinity: Original Sin (D:OS) for us to play on xBox - LOVED IT
    • Found the 5-pack of DnD Infinity 5-pack ported to iPhone (by looking on this subreddit) and bought it (Baulder's Gate/II, Icewind Dale, etc.) - But it is just too complicated for my attention span these days and my DnD skill level... I might Level-up to it some day, or try it on my Son's iPad when I'm at home and bored.

    Looking for:

    • Want something a little more simplified like D:OS is.
    • Think Civ Revolution on iOS simpler vs. any PC version of Civilization... the actual DnD games just I bought (that Infinity pack) feels like trying to play a PC Civ game on the iPhone.
    • I love the turn-based aspects of D:OS
    • I think I will buy Lords of Waterdeep too... I have played the physical board game of that and like it, but that is not what I'm looking for... I want something closer to D:OS game play.

    Any recommendations? Thanks a bunch!

    submitted by /u/bearcheese
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favourite offline, one-handed game that is relaxing and doesn’t require a ton of focus?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Going to be on a trip soon, and while I'll spend a lot of time being busy, I'll have plenty of time to sit and relax. I may not have very good signal so something offline would be perfect.

    Just looking for something simple to help pass the time that doesn't require me to be super focused at it either

    submitted by /u/EP9
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Flop Fish - From Game Jam to Official Release

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Which Dragon Quest game to start with?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've never played a DQ game in my life, but thought I'd give the universe a go since I'm an RPG fan, and it seems there's a fun world/lore to explore here.

    Any tips which game is the best introduction to the series would be appreciated.

    TIA.

    submitted by /u/Hoylegu
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Rebellion- standalone title for Mobile only!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    It's mobile only and it's mix and match. The interface is easy and it's a standalone chapter for mobile! I love it already and figured I'd toss it up here since I'd heard so much across reddit about there being no good mobile games.

    The best part? You can play characters from across the different games and put together a dream team!

    Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassin's Creed characters simultaneously for the first time ever in this Medieval Adventure RPG game! Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile role playing game of the Assassin's Creed universe. Forge your Brotherhood, Spark the Rebellion.

    Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with legendary characters from Assassin's Creed simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood, unite and raid against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain's Kingdom.

    Gameplay if you want to see it first (and link if your Search ability is broken, we link everything):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq8N1HMoSOo&list=UUOuU84EdXbbzZi5poekERsA&index=3

    submitted by /u/badfantasyrx
    [link] [comments]

    CIV VI Civilopedia Crash

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:16 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing a hard crash to desktop when accessing the Civilopedia with newest update and Rise and Fall. After reinstallation I seem to have narrowed it down to the retina tweak causing the crash ( it works without the tweak) it but just wondering if it's just happening on my setup or everyone else's.

    submitted by /u/daan_vb
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro game suggestions?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    I got a new iPad pro and am looking for suggestions of fun games to play on it!

    Also - some offline playable suggestions as well. I'll be in a remote area this weekend and will want to play something on downtime!

    submitted by /u/Asap24k
    [link] [comments]

    Best free co-op multiplayer game for me (17M) and my brother (15M)?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    I have been wanting to play more games with my little brother lately and right now I am in need of new games. We have played Soul Knight, Super Mecha Champions, PUBG, and many others.

    What would you recommend us to play?

    submitted by /u/Locotoon
    [link] [comments]

    What are some games you can connect a wireless controller to? Thanks!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    I use a Iphone 7 if that means anything.

    submitted by /u/DynamonRuler
    [link] [comments]

    LF a game that has a massive Reddit community. I.e. r/clashofclans

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Any recommendations for a great augmented reality game?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    I've played Pokémon Go and Ingress. Looking more for an around-the-house game.

    submitted by /u/monopoleroy
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on purchasing a JRPG. Either FFT: WotL or Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Wondering which has a richer, deeper story with a long timeline.

    Final Fantasy War of the Visions is coming out soon in JP, which is essentially the same as WotL gameplay wise, so it's making me second guess choosing that one.

    I'm open to other suggestions as well for great JRPGs/RPGs that are paid.

    submitted by /u/WvterAlekzandra
    [link] [comments]

    Any good paid games out right now?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if anything on the App Store is worth playing rn? I've been looking for a game that can take up a lot of my time and is of high quality because I'm going on a trip soon. I would prefer if it was paid since I'm not looking for a freemium experience. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/slashofmedicine
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for old-school dungeon crawlers (blobbers) like Legend of Grimrock.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    This is an extremely obscure genre in 2019, but the AppStore is vast.

    Anyone know any hidden gems?

    Already own the Quest.

    submitted by /u/lolasaurusrex1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel