• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    iOS Beta [Discussion] You can sign up for Apple Card using iOS13 beta

    iOS Beta [Discussion] You can sign up for Apple Card using iOS13 beta


    [Discussion] You can sign up for Apple Card using iOS13 beta

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    [FEATURE] Different wallpapers for dark and light modes has got to be the best iOS 13 feature

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    [Question] What sources do you all use for your light and dark wallpapers?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Find My app name is even more stupid in Norwegian. Translated is means "Where are ... ?"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    [Bug] Screenshot annotation controls over layed on call screen

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    [Bugs] All the icons are in the wrong positions

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    [Bug] Reported to Apple. Excessive Battery Drain in DB5, while in sleep, there were no Apps active in the Background and Optimized Battery Charging is also turned off. Battery Health is at 99% …

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    [BUG] For some weird reason messages on my Apple Watch send in Spanish. I have the latest WatchOS 5.3 and I speak English. I don’t know if it has something to do with Betas on my devices or what. Any solutions, or is anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    [Bug] Looks like the widgets page is having a bit of trouble ! ��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    [Bug] Laggy keyboard when typing in third party apps? (PB4)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    I just updated to PB4 from 12.4 and i've noticed that the keyboard lags a lot when typing in third party apps. i've noticed it the most in Discord, Instagram and Snapchat. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/UnstableParallel
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Contact app crashed when I click FaceTime video call icon

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    It crashes when I try to call someone via FaceTime by clicking the icon on contact details screen.

    Dev Beta 5

    submitted by /u/kkupe
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] is anyone else getting this? I have an iPhone X.. I don’t have Touch ID.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    [BUG] Messages in iCloud is currently disabled

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Running DB 4 I've started seeing a warning that messages in iCloud are currently disabled and given the option to repair. Repairing does nothing and quickly jumps back to the original message. Screenshots

    submitted by /u/macconnolly
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Phone lock sound is adjusted with media volume controls instead of ringer volume controls

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this? I've noticed recently that the lock sound was inconsistently quiet when my ringer was at full volume, but I never bothered to investigate until now.

    My ringer can be at full volume, but the media volume slider in the CC can be muted, leading to the lock sound being muted. Alternatively, I can have my ringer on the lowest volume, media volume at full and the lock sound is full volume.

    submitted by /u/Ash_MT
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Is iMovie working for anyone else? Can't create projects using 11in iPad Pro w/ iPadOS

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    As the title says, I can't create any movies in iMovie. I can open it up and select the video clips just fine, but when I click Create Movie the entire app freezes for sometimes up to 5+ minutes. Eventually it just exits by itself.

    It's my first time trying to use the app, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/aznsensazn29
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Who needs a clock anyway

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone’s music playback seem to be a little faster?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    Has anyone found that their music plays faster than it should? (Beta 4) I listen to music regularly on my Mac and my phone and I've noticed that when playing music (both Apple Music content and synced music from my Mac) they play ever so slightly quicker than usual? It's literally a few milliseconds - but it's definitely there. I tried hitting play on my Mac and iPhone on the same song and by the end of it my Mac was a second or two behind. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/cxmputer
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Edit video save as new. How?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    I like the new photo edit features added to video edit but I do not like the trim video features.

    Before, in iOS 12, when you trimmed a video it asked if you wanted to trim the current video or save to new. In the current beta you can only trim the active video.

    Second issue, when trimming there is now an annoying large white rectangle that focuses on a video frame, this makes it very hard to pull the end part of the video across to trim the end of the video.

    Third issue, because you cannot save as new video if you go in to trim your video some more it still retains the entire length of the video when you enter edit mode. This makes it hard to make smaller trims to the start or end of the video.

    submitted by /u/worldrevolver
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] MMS on Public Beta Working?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I still can't get it to work. I am on TMobile XS Max with the latest public ios beta.

    Can't send MMS to non imessage folks nor join group chats with non imessage folks...

    Sorry if this is a repeat.

    Thanks.

    edit: when I am adding a picture to a message and sending it to an android phone, it is considered a MMS. So it doesnt allow me to send it.

    submitted by /u/MushuPork24
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anyone else thinks the tick looks weird?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Dark and an invert can bring up some weird looking colors.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Or should I say interesting?

    submitted by /u/Mr-WINson
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Reminders app badge is missing

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    Actually I didn't use the reminders app before that much so I am not sure if it was working before or not.

    I add a new reminder which its due date is today, but no any number is shown on app badge. Is it how it works or a bug?

    submitted by /u/kkupe
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] iOS 13 beta 4 payment bug?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    Hi y'all since my credit card expired a week ago, I can't update or download any free apps because it always forces me to enter a payment method, I can't choose the option "none" because it's not even there to choose from. I dont have any pending payments so I don't know what should I do since I can't update apps anymore and till I get my new credit card it will take a while...anybody know a fix for this?? I was thinking of resetting everything but then thought if I do so maybe I won't be able to download any apps...

    submitted by /u/kudoistas1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel