• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

    Apple Watch Latest updating causing battery to drain faster?

    Apple Watch Latest updating causing battery to drain faster?


    Latest updating causing battery to drain faster?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues after updating to the latest watch iOS with their battery draining 2-3x the speed it normally does? Typically I can get a day and a half or so out of my watch but after the update it dies after 15 hours or so.

    submitted by /u/carfo
    [link] [comments]

    Love my new dragonfruit sports loop so much I had my nails done to match!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Why does my watch sometimes show a received image and other times say “you can view the image on your iPhone”

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    I searched using google and also searched here but couldn't see anyone else asking the question. I'm using a S4 cellular and I've noticed sometimes when I get an iMessage the image will display, other times it says I can view it on my iPhone. Anyone know why this is?

    submitted by /u/Johnrosshunter
    [link] [comments]

    My new Apple Watch series 4 with PZCZ snap on case

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    The Series 4 has been out a while now, is there finally a decent full screen protector?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Battery life sucks for series 4. Main priority for future apple watches should be battery life that are as good as Amazfit watches (30 days), if not, then half of that (15 days) would be a vast improvement.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    I'm digging the Weather Channel App update

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Now when I get a notification about a chance of rain that is expected soon, it shows the weather radar.

    It does not take much to impress us weather geeks.

    submitted by /u/ncconch
    [link] [comments]

    Will an Apple Watch Series 3 work as a standalone device for my 10 year old?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a device for him to be able to call my wife and I, and to send/recieve texts. I know the Apple Watch 3 is LTE now, so I'm wondering if that would be sufficient as a daily driver for a kid with no previous phone/device experience. Also, is it trackable in "Find my iphone?"

    He does have watch experience from a little watch he had a couple years back that had a camera and games on it, so I think it would be a smooth-ish transition.

    Hope you guys and ladies can point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/ericargyle
    [link] [comments]

    IDEA: The iPhone Activity App should display your current activity rings like the clock app and calendar app change automatically.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Slightly stiff Digital Crown issue?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Hey so I don't know if this issue has been covered before but I've noticed sometimes that my Digital Crown on my S4 is a little bit stiff when trying to turn it but usually only when scrolling up, not down. Usually scrolling with it for a few seconds seems to solve the problem for a day or two but I was wondering why this happens. I don't take it in the shower (usually because I shower just before bed and take my Watch off to charge) and the only water it encounters is either rain or splash back when washing my hands. The S4 is water resistant anyway so I'm not worried about water damage. I can't see any dirt or anything blocking the Crown from turning either. But the issue persists and I don't understand why.

    Does anyone know / had this issue themselves? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/leah_amelia
    [link] [comments]

    Got the Delft Blue Sport Band for $35 via a damaged package deal on Amazon. The band itself is brand new.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what these grey dots are on the activity map?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Activated Fall Protection Alert

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Had a bad day at work, frustrated and irritated at having to listen to a hated co-worker in the next cubicle. As she made a particularly loud and stupid exclamation, I pounded my left fist into my open right hand several times (which I've never done before). A second later I got the, "Did you have a fall" on my Apple Watch. It actually made my day with a good laugh.

    It's good to know that the Apple wZtch has me protected.

    submitted by /u/lindakoy
    [link] [comments]

    Contrary to popular opinion, I actually like the bulkier look of the Spigen Rugged Armor protective case

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Measure distance at sea with AW?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:44 AM PDT

    I like to swim from beach to a certain buoy in the sea, but don't know the distance between the beach and the buoy.

    So far I haven't tried swimming in the sea with AW yet - but is it possible to measure the distance at sea with it accurately like you would, say, measure the walking distance?

    If so, how? Do I just turn on the Swimming workout? But for that one you need to know the pool length for accurate results, don't you? Or just turn on Outdoor Walk or something and it will measure distance according to your GPS location while swimming?

    submitted by /u/2k18_till_infinity
    [link] [comments]

    Apps on your Apple Watch

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    Do you use third party apps on your Apple Watch? If yes, what kind of apps do you use very often? My problem (okay it is a aesthetic problem by the way) is how I could arrange new apps in the Honeycomb mode.

    Thanks for your time and have a nice day / night.

    submitted by /u/xXCyberRoninXx
    [link] [comments]

    Hyper Grape Nike Sport Band looks sexy!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Many thanks to this sub for letting me know that the 44mm Hyper Grape band was back in stock yesterday! I received within a day and I have to say it looks great for my space grey Apple watch!

    For the people who wonder how it looks like with and without reflection, here you go:

    Au Naturale

    Reflective

    submitted by /u/MeekWell
    [link] [comments]

    New Apple Watch Podcast

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Check it out ... a new Apple Watch podcast from 9to5 MAC https://9to5mac.com/2019/06/28/9to5mac-watch-time-podcast-trailer/

    First episodes are pretty good.

    submitted by /u/pwr0ss
    [link] [comments]

    Podcast stays on Siri watch face despite removing

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    I have a card of a podcast on my Siri watch face that just won't go.

    I've unsubscribed from the podcast on the podcast app, deleted the download (ensuring its on neither my phone nor the watch), restarted my watch and toggled podcasts on and off on the Siri watch face. But it's still there.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Nikko672
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else like to pair their watch with a bracelet of sorts?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Looking to change the position of an icon on a watch face

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    So I have the Series 3 Apple Watch currently, and I'm using the Chronograph watch face.

    The face comes with a built in stopwatch which is activated with the stopwatch icon in the top right, but when I open the customise bar it doesn't seem like I can move or change it.

    Does anyone know how I can change the position of this? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/AppleEater76
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use Apple Watch Series 3 without an iPhone , if I want standalone with Android?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    Apple Watch 3 submerged for 1 day in ocean water at 15 feet for one day

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Will my Apple Watch survive being submerged at 15 feet of salt water for a day? I doubt it but it would be nice to be able to retrieve it tomorrow

    submitted by /u/Fotbsmemecap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel