• Breaking News

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    Apple iOS iPad says no service for cellular data but when I inserted the sim to my phone the service is perfectly fine. Do you guys know what to do?

    Apple iOS iPad says no service for cellular data but when I inserted the sim to my phone the service is perfectly fine. Do you guys know what to do?


    iPad says no service for cellular data but when I inserted the sim to my phone the service is perfectly fine. Do you guys know what to do?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    I recently bought a sim card for my iPad because I transferred the original sim card to my iPhone but when I tried inserting the new sim it says no service. I've inserted this sim to my iPhone and the data works perfectly fine.

    submitted by /u/hudas_
    [link] [comments]

    How are texts still able to come through in a group chat after I blocked the numbers in it?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Is there a way to remove the option to connect to a smart TV when in the bluetooth menu in the control center (maybe by blacklisting it?)Don’t want to accidentally connect to that when watching...videos

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    anyone reason why it just stays on this i’m trying to sync music from my itunes onto my phone it just says preparing to sync and never does

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    Somebody please help me find a wallpaper matching this pattern in a “infinite loop” of dots all over the screen.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Has anyone found the Ivory app for YouTube doesn’t work anymore?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    For the last few weeks I've just been getting domain errors on every video I try to open. I used it because it played videos in the background and while the screen was off. Kinda want a refund now.

    submitted by /u/NervousWingman
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the green line on my phone. Is three any fix to this? (iPhone X, iOS 13 DB5, No damage of any kind)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    Screen Time Limits

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    I entered in a limitation for screen time to keep myself off of Facebook, and now I'm seeing that the time limit restriction looks like it applied to the default clock app, as well as the Aldi app. It also applies to the Facebook Messenger app, which makes sense, but why the other two?

    submitted by /u/iAMguppy
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my earphones stop working and switch to my phone’s speakers when I call someone/talk to Siri? (iPhone X)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    I'm using a Baseus earphones adaptor on my iPhone X. Every time I try to call someone or even talk to Siri my earphones stop working and switch to my phone's speakers instead. I tried to find a solution online but to no avail, I would really appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/HornyArse
    [link] [comments]

    icloud locked

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    how can i unlock my 4s ? btw sleep button doesnt work and it has some serious cracks

    submitted by /u/marie-antoinette17
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know any app for adding music from soundcloud to video?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    What's the best app for doin this? Or generally adding music to videos?

    submitted by /u/Amir_njjr
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off thermal throttling in iphone 6s plus ios 12.3.1?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Anyway to bypass this prompt?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:43 PM PDT

    Playlist created in itunes no longer appear after subscribing to apple Music

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of smart playlist created on iTunes that would sync with my phone. I started an apply music trial and now all my playlist are gone. Is there a way to keep my playlist in tact, mostly my own ripped music.

    submitted by /u/aconc
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my wallpapers zoom in after awhile?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    I have a certain wallpaper I'm using on my Home screen that I set and scaled to fit a certain motif. For a few days it stays just as I want it but without fail I'll unlock the phone one day and the image is ever so slightly zoomed up, ruining how I set it.

    I then have to go back into Wallpapers and set it up again.

    Why is this happening? Is it a glitch? I don't have the image set to Perspective so that can't be it.

    If anyone knows why, and how to fix it, it'd be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/MyManD
    [link] [comments]

    On my call log it says i apparently made a facetime call to an unknown caller that lasted almost an hour but i dont remember making any facetime call... is this just a bug?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    Is it possible to add music to the stock app without the need of a computer ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Open Web Page When Alarm Clock Rings

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    Wondering if this is possible: I want to have a web page open on my phone when my morning alarm goes off. There's a specific web page I need to read FIRST THING in the morning. Is there any app/setting that allows actions to happen when an alarm is switched off/rings?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/ThoseHarborLights
    [link] [comments]

    Google Rewards app doesn’t ask for location services

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    I downloaded the Google Opinion Rewards app and it never asked for location services. In the settings for this app is has an option to enable location history but it says it's not available and I need to enable it in my device settings. When I go to the device settings > Rewards settings, there is no location services option. When I go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, there is no listing for the Rewards app. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/stealthnoodle12
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not seeing an option to add siri in the shortcuts app when upgraded to ios 13. How do I get it back?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    Why can I no longer save images 12.3.1

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    On my ipad2, I can no longer save images. I can screen capture, but when I long touch an image, all I get is "copy", not the familiar "save image".

    Issue does not seem to be privacy/photos, I have 3GB available, have cold booted, see no issues under accessibility. Works just as it should on my other phones and iPads, just not this one.

    I use this feature fairly regularly and would like it back. My guess is I tried to make things more secure at some point, and disabled the wrong thing.

    submitted by /u/LanceFree
    [link] [comments]

    Ringtone hell: how do I separate ringtones from message/notification tones?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    So, I spent the last hour looking to get my ringtones to my iPhone. It finally worked when dragging them one by one to the tones section of my iPhone in iTunes.

    But they are all under ringtones on my iPhone. But they are 1 sec short, thus message/notification tones. How do I get them there?

    submitted by /u/iAmRenzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel