• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    iPhoneX Would a sticker cover a $550 repair from apple?

    iPhoneX Would a sticker cover a $550 repair from apple?


    Would a sticker cover a $550 repair from apple?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    So I recently broke the back glass of my screen and it's a whopping $550+ to replace it since they have to replace the full phone. I stumbled upon a company called dbrand that makes skins for different devices which includes a back skin for the iPhone X. Just wondering if anyone has tried it or if it's a viable cover up for those who don't like visible defects/cracks on their phone. I've stumbled upon some YouTube videos of people putting tape on their phone to hold the glass down and thought this might be a better option. I just ordered mine and fingers crossed that it'll work.

    submitted by /u/explementafp
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download apple apps.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I posted this in the ios13 subs but throwing it out here in case anyone knows a workaround. I'm trying to download some default Apple apps like podcasts, maps, calculator etc and they won't download. The icon is there but it has the cloud with the arrow icon. On a XR using the public beta and I mistakenly incorrectly restored to an iCloud backup and was thinking it would downgrade me to iOS 12. Any ideas on how to get these apps to download or do I just have to either downgrade or wait for a fix?

    submitted by /u/city1134
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone X is slow as hell in the latest iOS 13 beta.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    I know, I know... it's a beta, right? But I mean, how many more builds you think they're gonna release anyway? I don't feel it's well optimized for this phone.

    submitted by /u/JesseRodOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel