• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    iPad Weekly r/iPad Discussion and Tech-Support Thread - 07/03

    iPad Weekly r/iPad Discussion and Tech-Support Thread - 07/03


    Weekly r/iPad Discussion and Tech-Support Thread - 07/03

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Welcome to r/iPad' Discussion and Tech-Support Thread!

    Discuss here anything that's iPad related. You can suggest or ask about iPad apps, accessories, post about your iPad art, tips & tricks etc.

    Get help regarding any issues you might be having with your iPad, with your applications, your accessories, physical and software problems, etc. Fellow redditors and members of the mod team will do their best to assit you.

    You may want to consider looking for similar questions to the one you're about to ask, in previous D&TS threads listed below, or with the search bar, as chances are someone was in the same situation as you before.


    Later on, please consider giving back by answering other people's questions when you can!

    Click here to see past D&TS threads.
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly 'What should I buy?' Thread - 07/03

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Welcome to r/iPad's 'What Should I Buy?' Thread!


    Are you wondering which iPad is best for you? Are you hesitating between the 12.9" versus the 11"? Which keyboard should you get or what is the best screen protector out there? This is the place to ask. Fellow redditors and members of the mod team will do their best to assist you.

    You may want to consider looking for similar questions to the one you're about to ask, in previous WSIB threads listed below, or with the search bar, as chances are someone was in the same situation as you before.


    Later on, please consider giving back by answering other people's questions when you can!

    Click here to see past WSIB threads.
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    In iPadOS Beta 3, long pressing a Safari tab now brings up a context menu.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Thanks to iPadOS, finally I can make this combi

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    Is it still worth buying iPad Pro 10.5" (2017) over iPad Air 10.5" (2019)?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    I have read a lot about problems happening to iPad Pro (2017), for example : the white spot or touch screen problem. But in my region their price ( iPad Pro(2017) and iPad Air (2019) ) are almost the same. So I wanna make sure if this is the right move or not.

    P.s. English is not my mother language. So if my sentence is confusing in some ways, sorry in advance.

    submitted by /u/StillAliveZZ
    [link] [comments]

    My mini setup... just waiting to install iOS 13

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    Help! Son's Ipod is going bonkers before a long flight - at startup it just shows messages

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Note-taking & studying gears! Gotta give some love to my old but gold iPod Touch, too.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    What is the fastest way to transfer file from Android To iPad?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey,

    What is the fastest and convenient way to transfer file / link from Android phone to iPad (Wifi Version)?
    For links i had idea to use Keep (by Google), but i've no idea for files..
    I know i can via bluetooth,email, etc.. but i'm looking for faster way..
    What do you say?

    submitted by /u/kalpana11
    [link] [comments]

    How common are iPad Pro screen issues?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I've recently gotten an 11-inch iPad Pro and have been enjoying it. However, I've noticed a few posts around here and the web from folks who appear to have touch screen issues with their device. Is this common and something to be concerned about? Is it an iPad Pro only problem?

    submitted by /u/DeusOfTheMachina
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 3 as Laptop Replacement for Broke College Freshman

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm thinking if I should get the ipad air 3 with the pencil and keyboard. As a replacement for my old laptop as I start my year as a freshman. It's all I can afford right now but I do have the old one working fine but it's heavy. Would the ipad air 3 work for some Msword, powerpoint, excel?

    Just the basic stuffs like doing research papers, making powerpoint presentations, doing some accounting work, and some note taking

    If you could give me some tips on what apps I should download for the notes that would be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless

    submitted by /u/TheRevelations
    [link] [comments]

    Woot has 2018 and 2017 iPad Pro refurbs on sale today. OK prices.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Maybe not the best deals, but worth a look.

    2017 12.9" 4G from $570

    2018 12.9" from $820

    2018 11" from $660

    https://www.woot.com/plus/apple-2018-ipad-pro-tablets-more

    submitted by /u/Spacey_Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    Usb hub for 2017 iPad Pro

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    So my mom got me the usb camera adapter, the one without the lightning port and most usb thumb sticks say the accessory needs too much power, I was looking at some videos and find out you can get a powered usb hub so you can plug external HDDs if you want, with iPad os coming out this is a great thing to have for transferring data but I'm worried about the hubs, will any amazon hub work? Is there one one you guys swear by? Ill love to hear you have one that is deff working and try to get that. I'm trying to keep the price relatively small but I do want a well made item. Thanks

    submitted by /u/andromalandro
    [link] [comments]

    2017 IPad Pro heating up?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    So a couple days ago I decided to buy the 2017 10.5 iPad Pro. I've been using it everyday but have noticed that the device gets pretty hot on the back, especially near the Apple logo. It's nowhere near scorching but it is noticeably warm. I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences with this device. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GoyardJefe
    [link] [comments]

    Auto resizable note taking app for iPad+Pencil

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Hello there,

    I am a new happy iPad user. Been using iPad (2018, 6th gen) for a week and because I like it so much I bought myself an Apple Pencil. I love using Pencil for drawing flowchart diagrams and database tables but I really struggle when I run out of space. Is there any preferably free iOS note taking app which would expand/make more space on the edges where I run out of space?

    submitted by /u/puretechno
    [link] [comments]

    Easycanvasa not working?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    ok, so I had recently tried to get easycanvas working on my laptop (windows 10) and it's not actually displaying an image to the ipad, but still can do imputs. I've recently uninstalled duet if that makes a difference, does anyone have a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/peep_the_dictator
    [link] [comments]

    Is there no way of paying less to get both Affinity apps?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    iPad for Bullet Journaling/Planning

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone use Goodnotes on the iPad Pro for bullet journaling or for personal planning? I'm trying to start moving towards paperless organization and figured my iPad would be the best way to bridge personal & work planning given its portability vs. my MBP 15". Any ideas/setups would be appreciated, esp. any free templates to use!

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousOlive
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use the Apple Smart Cover for their iPad?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    I bought it, but it doesn't seem like it adds any protection to the device. When is the best time to use this kind of case?

    submitted by /u/factoringmylife
    [link] [comments]

    Ring Stands

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    I recently got an IPad Pro 11 and put on a Durand skin on it. I was looking at several cases and found none with a drawing angle that didn't cover the skin. I was thing on using some ring stands to stick on the back. Does anyone else have the same experience? Should I get 2 and where should I stick them?

    Otherwise, does anyone have any recommendations or should I just go with the Smart Keyboard folio?

    submitted by /u/FRANK-UNDERW00D
    [link] [comments]

    To those who replaced their iPad display, is the ambient light sensor and especially True Tone working after replacement?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I have seen multiple articles where users complained about ambient sensors and True Tone not working after replacing their iPhone displays. Did anyone of you experience the same issues with your iPads? Kinda worried about replacing my iPad display.

    submitted by /u/nxym
    [link] [comments]

    External HDD to iPad Mini 5

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    Anyone who tried firing up their HDD using the lightning to usb3 dongle? Mine seems not reading using the 12w brick, but the light of the HDD is on.

    submitted by /u/zerofivetwozero
    [link] [comments]

    Battery replacement for iPad Pro?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    My iPad Pro 9.7 has been going strong for the last 2 years, after nearly 600 battery cycles, the battery health degraded to 66% health and I'm considering to replace the battery. Got on the Apple's website and saw the replacement will cost $100 to do so, then I got on iFixit to watch the battery replacement tutorial. Seems kinda hard due to the battery is securely glued to the rear case, but the cost of DIY will be much cheaper... So I'm wondering should I send it back to Apple or I can do the replacement by my own?

    submitted by /u/michael50310
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel