• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Apple Help Is there a way to bypass /exit this ? It won’t let me unlock my iphone 7 , pretty much making it useless

    Apple Help Is there a way to bypass /exit this ? It won’t let me unlock my iphone 7 , pretty much making it useless


    Is there a way to bypass /exit this ? It won’t let me unlock my iphone 7 , pretty much making it useless

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how this can be accomplished in MacOS?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    Keyboard wobble on the 2019 Macbook Pro

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    I just got the 2019 Macbook Pro 13 and there's a wobble in some of the keys (like the command one). Is this normal or is there something wrong with the unit I got and I should get it replaced?

    submitted by /u/LilPayne17
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    I forgot my Apple ID and my email but I have already hard reset my iPhone any help of opening it except calling Apple

    submitted by /u/Kaezumi
    [link] [comments]

    Most future-proof device? IPad Pro or MacBook Pro (both latest models)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    If you had to choose between the iPad Pro and the MacBook Pro (both latest models) to last you the next 7-10 years, which would it be?

    I'm not one to upgrade my computer very often and tend to keep my electronic devices as long as they still function. Currently using a 2009 MacBook on its last leg.

    Looking to get the best 'bang for your buck' computer that can stay relevant and functional for as long as possible and really stretch my dollar over the next decade. Understood I may not be able to get the same longevity as I did from my 2009 given I can't upgrade any of the internals.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/brochacho5
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X recognizes charger but won’t turn on

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Yesterday my iPhone X wasn't keeping a charge so it eventually died. When I plug in a lightening charger or place it on a wireless charger, it recognizes it. However, it never actually charges to a point where I can turn it on. I had it plugged in all last night and still nothing; just the dead battery symbol.

    Anyone else have this issue? I'm going to the store tomorrow to get it checked out.

    submitted by /u/swimcat
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad with fingerprints on screen before use

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    I just bought a brand new sealed iPad Pro 11 inch from Best Buy. I opened the seal and discovered the iPad already had finger prints. It looked like all of the keys where the keyboard would be had finger prints. I presume it's part of the testing process but it seems unusual to see that. Has that ever happened to anyone else? Is this a miss on apples part?

    I hope it's not refurbished or something?

    submitted by /u/ehrgeiz22
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 3 Black screen and iTunes not recognising it

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    So I was using my new iPad Air 3rd generation casually, just scrolling through social media, when the screen started glitching and went to black. It needs a software update so I forced a restart and plugged it into my PC to do this. The screen appeared normal just long enough to give it authorisation to iTunes then cut out again and has since refused to come back on.

    I started the download for the newest update and halfway though the iPad disconnected from iTunes and won't reconnect. I tried connecting to a new computer but it wouldn't have it, it does, however, make its charging noise when plugged into the mains. So now I have an iPad with the black screen of death that is refusing to connect to iTunes so I can't even do a restore on it and I'm about ready to find a corner and cry in it.

    Can anyone help me fix this, please?

    Also my iTunes is fully up to date with it's software if that's any help?

    submitted by /u/Warm_Kitty
    [link] [comments]

    A way to Download online vids

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. So I just recently got an iPad Pro and I've had an iPhone X and I was wondering if it was possible to get an app that rips online videos?

    submitted by /u/sasuke5a31at
    [link] [comments]

    No Gift App button in App Store

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Device: iPhone 7 iOS version: 12.3.1 (just updated it)

    Screenshot

    Long story short: I've been trying to gift Minecraft to one of my friends. I followed the steps on the support page, but it's just not there. I updated my phone, and made sure I had a payment method other than the $17 I have in my account from gift cards. Is there something I'm missing?

    (The button should be between the Share button and the More From This Developer button)

    submitted by /u/BigMintyMitch
    [link] [comments]

    iMac (2013, 10.14) stuck on boot screen after driver install

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    I have a 2013 iMac 27in running 10.14 latest. It's normally rock solid.

    tonight, I installed a USB driver for a Roland Synth (SH01a) and after installation the machine restarted.

    It now won't get past the white boot/loading bar screen. Progress on the bar shoots to about 40% and then crawls (1/2 hr+). It hits what looks like 100% and just hangs there.

    I have tried:

    Disconnecting all attached devices.

    Booting into safe mode (same result as described above).

    Resetting NVRAM.

    Booting into recovery and running a disk repair (no faults found).

    I'm assuming this is a bad driver (yet another quality Roland software product). Is there any other method of rolling back or will I have to reinstall the OS?

    Stupidly I don't have a Time Machine device and I hadn't backed up to my external for a month or so.

    Any ideas on what to do next, preferably preserving my data?

    submitted by /u/dtnl
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling the chime when you plug in power

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    So I have this little hp usb c dock I plug my 2017 MacBook Pro to. It will turn itself off periodically and then turn back on. That I don't care about.

    What annoys me is that each time the dock sends power, I hear a little chime on the MacBook. Is there any way I can disable that chime?

    submitted by /u/intensenerd
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for odd marks on A1708 nTB MBP 13" display

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Is there a way to temporarily disable all social apps (including getting calls/texts) but still use the internet?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    I want to basically put my phone on airplane mode but still be able to use certain apps that use internet, like chrome or headspace for example. I know I can simply delete the social media apps but I'm not sure if I can disable getting calls/texts

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/u-not-gang
    [link] [comments]

    Help with downloading PDFs to iBooks

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the best way to upload a bunch of PDFs to iBooks? Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/hartsies
    [link] [comments]

    No one knows why I can’t setup Apple Pay?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    I have been trying to link a capital one MasterCard to my wallet for the past two days. I get the message: can't add card contact your card issuer. I have talked to Apple 3 times, capital one 10+ times and MasterCard 4 times. No one can tell me why it won't take. The closest answer I get is 2 people from capital one said they saw the attempt to connect but was denied on the backend by MasterCard. When I speak to MasterCard they deny that and tell me that have no control over anything like this.

    The only thing I can think of would be that I had a fraud charge on my debit card a month back and submitted a dispute through capital one and received a new card about 2 weeks ago. Capital one rep said that he has seen it with new cards before but had no idea if the reason being is that it's a new card or what. Again no defensive answer if that's even the reason.

    I'm basically asking if anyone has had something like this come up before. I was unable to locate anything like this with a quick google search. I have tried undoing lock screens, confirming information, signed out and in of iCloud. My credit card will link which is a MasterCard just not the debit.

    submitted by /u/joiningsession337
    [link] [comments]

    Migration between 2 iCloud account

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I've got 2 iCloud account for years. One for stores with all my purchases and one for backups... I would like to keep just one.

    iCloud A: AppStore Apple Music

    iCloud B: Main iCloud for my iPhone, iPad and AppleTV iCloud Family Backup for iOS

    I think that transfert all from B to A is the only choice available. I just don't want to miss something. What steps should I follow to transfert everything without losing something?

    submitted by /u/iBaka_oO
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old ipad with all of my old data I haven’t seen in years. [READ DESCRIPTION ]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    MBP battery issues - to replace, or not?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Notifications pop up weird on phone

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Don't know how to access Apple Music library on iTunes.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to access my Apple Music library on iTunes on Windows 10 mostly to fix some albums incorrectly marked as compilations. However, when I log in, perhaps because of it being family sharing, it only shows music that has been previously purchased by family. I use Apple Music on my iPhone XR.

    submitted by /u/TheClassicsAreAce
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my iPhone 8. The screen is messed up and it is stuck in a boot cycle.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    2 quick questions and I’m done.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I was wondering if first of all you needed a subscription to Apple Music to view lyrics? I used to be able to but now the only thing that works on is TVOS. My second question would be linked to the first as in if I either deleted my music library and then re-download it or to factory reset my phone on ios13 and then restore it with an iOS 13 backup?

    What would you do?

    Just curious.

    submitted by /u/Joe15022
    [link] [comments]

    Is this email legit?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I received this email (http://imgur.com/a/ynC843U), and I don't know if it is a phishing email or legit. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/kpanga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel