• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    iPhone TIl you can just simply slide finger across photos to select multiples.

    iPhone TIl you can just simply slide finger across photos to select multiples.


    TIl you can just simply slide finger across photos to select multiples.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Apple has introduced a new 'FaceTime Attention Correction' feature with the release of iOS 13 beta 3. The feature makes it seem like you are staring directly into the camera rather than watching the screen. Source: iClarified

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    Woke up to this helpful Siri suggestion. I would have definitely forgotten to change my alarm. Running iOS 13.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    saddle brown leather case patina - 20 months vs brand new

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    Results cleaning out lightning port

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    I honestly find this case so cute. I feel like a kid but I love it lol

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Never knew this existed. Little things like this are fun to find.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    6s: upgrade now or wait?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I know this is probably asked all the time here, but I need some answers/opinions that are addressed to me.

    So I'm a recent college grad rocking a 6s plus. I've had a 6s plus since Feb 2016, and got a new one last summer when my other one broke (wasn't my fault).

    Just got my first full time position and a coworker just got the Xs max because his phone was broken.

    Now, I was planning on waiting until September so that I could get the new 11 or XI when it comes out, but after reading more on it, it really doesn't sound that appealing to me. I'm hearing they are getting rid of 3D Touch, which I personally use quite a bit for text cursor, message preview, etc. This year sounds to me mostly like a camera upgrade which I don't care too much about, as my camera now sucks anyways.

    I'm not necessarily asking if I should wait til the fall for the new one, more just asking if it would be stupid/if I would regret buying the XS Max now.

    I know it's so close to fall, but with my trade in, I can get 200 off, where in the fall my phone now would probably be worth 150, with a price drop of 100(?) on the Xs, so really a price difference of $50?

    I appreciate input, as I am pretty set on purchasing the XS at the moment, really just looking for anybody to let me know if I am making a mistake. Again, I understand fall is right around the corner.

    submitted by /u/Ab110
    [link] [comments]

    Back to iPhone!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    I recently made the switch back to iPhone to a 128GB XR. I had switched to android to try out the other side and man am I glad to be back. I had been using a Sony Experia XZ2. Overall it was a really nice phone and I couldn't complain about the price either at $450.

    But, I definitely missed being with an iPhone. The interface, the smooth running OS and I hadn't realized just how good the cameras were until I switched to something else. Overall, I think I made a good move coming back and I don't see switching again anytime soon!

    submitted by /u/The-Mikus14
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone else still pretty content with their iPhone 6?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:15 PM PDT

    (Okay, the battery life is horrendous.) Otherwise I don't have a big problem with mine and was sad that it was going to be made obsolete by Apple very soon. Maybe it's because I just restored it, but performance is great and the camera is still adequate as long as I use HDR. Anyone else holding out with the 6? What's it like and what do you have to say?

    It's a simple phone and it does what I need. I guess I don't game all that heavily and close my apps, so 1gb ram doesn't bother me too much.

    submitted by /u/Peregrinestar
    [link] [comments]

    How do I reset the emojis on my keyboard so it no longer shows the “frequently used” ones on the left?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Some info on the new iOS 13 Beta 3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    Not looking for a solution because I don't think there is one

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    But every time I send an email in Outlook which has a photo attached my music in Google play music skips to the next track. Just one photo, two is good . . .

    submitted by /u/katsumiblisk
    [link] [comments]

    From an 8 plus to 6s plus

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    So I managed to loss my 8+ on a night out. Mid way through contract I wanted something cheap until I could upgrade free, so 6s plus was on offer so I got one.

    Have to say I am impressed. I don't notice it any slower than an 8+, the camera on 6s+ might be slightly worse but not that I really notice, obviously no portrait mode but I never used it anyway. Battery life is actually better than 6s+, I came home from work around 50% on8+ with the 6s+ I come home around 65%

    All in all I am impressed. Not to mention can use any old headphone on it. Anyone else still rocking 6s plus?

    submitted by /u/flapjack81
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if I buy AirPods 2

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Hello

    I want to buy AirPods (from my local store bc there they are only $164).

    How can I check the version of these AirPods (1 or 2)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/PandaPie5
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Xs 512 GB ����

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Goodbye to cases, this looks good! Swarm skin from dbrand.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Small crack but doesn't seem like water can go anywhere - Still safe underwater or use zip lock bad?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    How does this happen? iPhone XS, never saw it on my 6S Max or 5S.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    Without a pass-code... what's the maximum thing a thief might do?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Without a pass-code (and obviously a face id), and while the phone is locked and without internet connection... what's the maximum thing (worst thing) a thief might do (to an iPhone Xr)?

    submitted by /u/wabinad
    [link] [comments]

    I still have my old iPhone 4. Can I use it for anything?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Besides paperweight, smashing, etc, is there anything particularly neat and potentially useful I can do with my old iPhone 4, which is still in great working condition?

    If not, is there a reliable way to recycle things like this?

    submitted by /u/BuckyDuran
    [link] [comments]

    From SE to 7 plus?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm not exactly sure this is a good place to ask this but I don't know any forum or whatever so I'm gonna try here.

    I've had an iPhone SE since December 2017, I previously had an iPhone 6s but only 16gb so that was quickly unbearable. I've been happy with the SE, but the size (and the small battery, kinda) is driving me a bit crazy sometimes. For a few months now I've been debating whether I should change or not. It's been lagging quite a lot and I tried multiple things but it didn't really help. It still works fine, it's still good, but I wanted to change anyway so that's still making me consider it even more. Anyways, I've been looking for the 8, maybe the X, etc, but looking over time through all the specs, prices, and my own preferences, I thought a 7 plus would be good. I don't think it's too outdated so that's fine to me. Pretty much the only reason keeping me from really considering it is the size. Because the SE is too small for me, but a Plus version might be too big? I have rather small hands I guess, (I'm a 5'0 girl, I don't think that changes things A LOT but yeah just saying) but I was wondering if you'd think I would easily get used to it with time? I never put it in my pocket so that wouldn't be a problem. And do you think I should buy it now/soon? Or wait until September when new ones will be released? I can't really see if that would make a big difference, except maybe in the price but I don't really mind, I found one for a good enough price for me. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lusparkletwist
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between Iphone 8 and 8 plus?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Hi so I am switching from samsung to Iphone and I'm kinda on a low budget. I was wondering if there is a huge difference between 8 and 8 plus. Since I wouldn't like to spend more on the plus one if it's not necessary. For instance does the 2nd camera on the plus give u a big bonus. I don't really care about the screen size (resolution). Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ChizzyBat
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 still worth buying?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Hello, I am the owner of a 64gb iPhone 8 that I got from my job. However, since I am now leaving work, I will have to give it back.

    I am looking into buying a mint iPhone 7 jet black 128gb for around 300$. But I also got offered a Honor 8X for 100$ less.

    Is it worth paying more for the iPhone?

    I don't own any other Apple device.

    Thank you.

    EDIT : Words

    submitted by /u/MoorishSCR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel