• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    iPad Here is the brydge keyboard on an iPad view from the bottom.

    iPad Here is the brydge keyboard on an iPad view from the bottom.


    Here is the brydge keyboard on an iPad view from the bottom.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    I know others have posted similar skins before, but I loved it too much not share!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    Loving this setup for note-taking ��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:20 PM PDT

    Battery life on 12.9 pro is pretty amazing

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    i just wanted to share my random battery stats for today. Today has been the first day that i've used my iPad Pro 2018 12.9 (64gb, wifi only) for actual work. I'm a law researcher and just started writing another paper.

    Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/41lSCi3

    Current battery sits at 53% after 5h 27min of use. Brightness was between 1/2 and 2/3, bluetooth was on the entire time; the pencil was connected, too. For most of the time (5hrs) I've used two extra bluetooth devices with it: My magic keyboard plus bluetooth headphones. Apps that ran the entire time were two instances of Safari with several tabs open, Microsoft Word, Souncloud, and Endnote. Word and Safari were in split screen, with Endnote in slideover. That's next to all my syncing apps anyways, which are iCloud and several Google services (gmail, calendar, photos, etc.)

    I am rather happy with getting more than ten hours out of this device for my use case. Compared to my MacBook Pro 2014 that I've sold for this thing, it's a beefy upgrade. The only thing that I saw myself missing every now and then was a mouse, but that got less and less with the time. Keyboard shortcuts are amazing already and iPad OS will introduce even more of them. I know that mouse support will be coming, too, but I think I can embrace the touch lifestyle once iPad OS drops.

    Mm, loving it!

    submitted by /u/benediktleb
    [link] [comments]

    Spent an hour on this at a meetup today. Planning for a live draw I am doing at an Apple Store on Saturday.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Ipad Pro 10.5 64gb worth buying today?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    How much longer do you guys think it will have softwares updates? Should i go for iPad Air 3? (sorry for bad english)

    submitted by /u/cesarpaloschi
    [link] [comments]

    Brydge surface keyboard works!!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Make all iPhone versions of apps launch in slide over

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Many apps (Instagram Snapchat to name a few) notoriously ignore iPad releases for thier apps. Using the iPhone version means the screen is forced vertical and put in that antiquated zoom mode. With the new multitasking on iPad wouldn't it make more sense to provide slide over as a default launch for iPhone only apps?

    submitted by /u/nivkj
    [link] [comments]

    A Surprisingly Fun Setup: 11" 2018 Pro, 40% keyboard, and an Amazon Basics Stand

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Likelihood of iPad Pro refresh this October

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Given that the iPad Pro line was refreshed in October, are we looking at another refresh by the end of 2019? I know the Pro line is usually refreshed ever 16-18 months, but I can't get over the recent article from 9to5mac about 5 new iPad models in the works. My 2017 iPad is still doing well but I really like Face ID, the pro-motion display, and the magnetic Pencil mount on the 11" Pro model.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/charliemikewelsh
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Drum & Bass made in my IPad mini 4? Yes, I made heavy Drum and Bass in garage band on my iPad mini 4, which doesn’t even support the Apple Pencil, I shared other musics made in my IPad here and they did good (one even got over 110 plays) check it out ...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    Do traditional USB-A chargers work with the iPad Pro 11" & 12.9" (2018)?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    I know the new USB-C iPad Pros charge faster via PD with the proper wattage USB-C charging brick. But could one use a tradition USB-A charger (using a USB-A to USB-C cable) -- for examples this one -- that doesn't have a PD port as long as the wattage is sufficient?

    submitted by /u/KabyBlue
    [link] [comments]

    For all you beta testers how do you like iPadOS so far ��

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    Do you leave your Apple Pencil 2 attached to the iPad?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Do you think doing this could cause problems to batteries?

    submitted by /u/Ricca21
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad pro 11, airpods, zugu case, offline netflix, it was a good flying experience! ✈️

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:26 PM PDT

    SLOW app download speed in app store in iPad mini 5 (2019) on iOs 12.3.1

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    SLOW app download speed in app store in iPad mini 5 (2019) on iOs 12.3.1

    Hi guys, when i download any apps in app store the download speed is always so slow. It gets even worse when i download some games which have a large size of data that take me so long to wait.

    Here's the speed that i got was about 21.28 Mbps when downloading PUBG which is too slow for a large file

    apps download speed at 21.28 Mbps, very slow

    I did speedtest and the speed I got is just fine when watching youtube browsing etc.

    speedtest result

    I tried "reset the network setting" and "factory reset" doesn't fix the problem for me

    Is there anyway I can fix this and get faster download speed ?

    submitted by /u/nemypang
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 10.5" cover only/detachable case?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    I am looking for a cover only/case with detachable cover for the iPad Pro 10.5", something like this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Tablet-Cases/Vanctec-Protective-Rugged-Impact-Pencil-Rose-Gold/B071K8QX16?th=1

    I've googled and searched here but I can't find any (found some which are discontinued/sold out).

    I'm going to buy this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073DY94FC/?coliid=IF0Z2ENHJWE6T&colid=16ZHL4SD882DU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
    so I wanted something similar to the Smart Cover (which is too expensive for me).

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/zer0onetwothree
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to purchase with Amazon’s monthly payment method

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    I have the means to purchase the Pro - 11inch - 256gb. But this monthly payment method seemed interesting.

    Currently showing as $890.41 or 5 payments of 178.04. No interest or hidden fees. The only detail I found is that the tax is charged on the initial payment. I would probably just make 2 or 3 larger payments to get it over with.

    Has anyone done this method?

    Any issues with buying from amazon? The page shows it's coming directly from Apple, brand new.

    If I should avoid this please let me know.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/yellowbojangles
    [link] [comments]

    Is an 2019 iPad Air worth the money for a university student? Plus extra advice

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Medical student here. I'm planning on buying a new iPad (currently using an iPad mini gen 1 lol). My main use is for reading PDFs and underline on them, also with a new iPad I could do al my notes with it instead of using notebooks. I'm planning on using the education discount that the apple store offers, $500 for an iPad Air 2019 and a free pair of beats (will sell them immediately). Making the price for the iPad ~$350 plus the Apple Pencil. Is this iPad good for note taking with the pencil? Or is worth the 2x price on the PRO 11" model? What are the best apps to view and edit pdf on iPad? And the best for taking notes with the pencil? Non US student so I apologize if made any grammatical errors and thanks for taking you time helping me:)

    submitted by /u/marquitocazftw
    [link] [comments]

    So wait the iPad mini has smart hdr

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Is the iPad Pro 12.9 worth it?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Is the iPad Pro 12.9 worth it over the MacBook pro 13". Im a graphic designer and looking to get an iPad for more mobile carrying around, but at that price I don't know if it's worth it over an actual MacBook Pro 13".

    I should mention that I've never had any iPads in the past. I mainly use a MacBook Pro, iMac and iPhone.

    What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/rex52
    [link] [comments]

    Buying ipad pro 11inch

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy the new ipad pro and was wondering if anyone had any good case suggestions that are pretty protective. I'm a college student and things could happen. don't really need one with a keyboard or anything like that

    submitted by /u/mmazurie
    [link] [comments]

    How probable is bending the iPad in a Backpack?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    im thinking of buying a iPad Pro 12,9" for studying. I would be carrying it in a Backpack and sometimes the back is completely filled. Ive read alot about bending iPad Pro's and atm its a dealbreaker for me. Are there cases that protect the iPad? Or do you think its worth to wait for a new generation? How probable is bending on the new iPad in everyday usage?

    submitted by /u/k6Impact
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel