• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 28, 2019

    iPad Finally got my Apple Pencil, apart from notability and procreate what apps should I get?

    iPad Finally got my Apple Pencil, apart from notability and procreate what apps should I get?


    Finally got my Apple Pencil, apart from notability and procreate what apps should I get?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    My keyboard hates me!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    My iPad Setup with Airplay

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Does anybody know of a BitTorrent/uTorrent replacement to use on my iPad?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    I'm used to downloading on my Macbook, but ever since I got myself an iPad, I dont find myself turning on my laptop everyday anymore. Today should have been one of those days but I needed a torrented file on my iPad and I had to stay opening my laptop to do so and transfer it back to my iPad. Any solutions? I cant find the 'uTorrent' or 'BitTorrent' apps on the Appstore btw.

    submitted by /u/Tnuoccatset6476
    [link] [comments]

    How to Transfer Music Files from Documents to iTunes?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Hello, Everyone.

    I downloaded MP3 files from iCloud, but I CANNOT figure out how to transfer the songs already on the iPad (in Documents) to play in iTunes - or 'Music' as it's now called.

    And the 'SHARE' drop-down never gives me iTunes as an optional destination.

    Forgive me if the solution is obvious, but I haven't found it - apart from a third party music player, which I'd rather avoid.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bazouges
    [link] [comments]

    Avoid hard shell cases?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    I recently bought an iPad mini 5 and it's a shame that Apple don't have an official case that fits the back of it (I need to use the built in mics). Because of this, I went with a third party folio case. [This case from Amazon](JETech Case for iPad Mini 5 2019 Model, Smart Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake, Black https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07Q431Y7P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ouBpDbXVWCG9Z was my choice.

    My concern is that my chosen case has a hard plastic back. Will this scratch the back of my iPad over time? I've seen some horror stories with hard shell MacBook cases which is why I'm concerned.

    submitted by /u/MrSharkington
    [link] [comments]

    A Slightly More Realistic iPad Desktop Setup with Apple Wired Keyboard Acting as a Hub

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to buy iPad 2018 (128gb)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Hello, is it worth it to buy iPad 2018 128gb now, or should I wait for a new generation? Thank you

    submitted by /u/9samko
    [link] [comments]

    What adblocker are you guys using?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Tried out Adguard for a few days but have some gripes about it:

    • In-app adblocking is inconsistent
    • Doesn't block pop-up tabs
    • Breaks the video player on a few websites
    • No quick option to turn off for a specific website

    Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/PokerHooker
    [link] [comments]

    2018 iPad Pro users, what has your experience been like?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Greetings,

    As a part of the back to school season, I have been checking various iPads out and narrowed it down to the 2019 Air and 2018 Pro, but am curious as to what your practical experiences with the machine have been (something 99% of reviews never do). How do you like the 2nd Gen Pencil? Do you miss the bezels at all? Most importantly, what has your experience been with iPadOS?

    submitted by /u/MC_chrome
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find this keyboard, I saw it about 6 months ago, couldn’t find it and now I stumbled upon this picture one more time

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Any apps y’all recommend I look into? On my iPad I play games and sometimes stream, draw on procreate, edit videos on Lumafusion, edit photos with some apps. Looking currently into Affinity Designer. Any apps you think I might be into?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    iPad chargers EU/UK

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    This might be a silly one. Are iPads across region any different as far as power requirements go. I bought my mum and iPad mini 4 and it was bought in Europe with the 2 prong plug. I live in the UK where we have the 3 prog. Can I just use a normal iPad charger for her original iPad mini?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/FrazMoJazz
    [link] [comments]

    Not using ipad os beta. But I really like the wallpaper.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    Rant on iPad Replacing Pen/Paper/Computer

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    I originally bought an iPad for: NOTE TAKING.

    Simple, right?

    I have the iPad Pro 12.9 with the AP2, and I just don't find taking notes on it pleasant. Sure, I can import photos and mark them up, and move my handwriting around. But, it doesn't really improve my workflow and it's more distracting than just writing what I want to write.

    The solution for note-taking and studying is hundreds of years old: pen and paper. Add index cards or color stickies (whatever you want to call them) or anything that feels physical so you can retain more information better.

    With the iPad, I take notes on a fixed size of glass; if I want to reference other notes, I have to go back and try to find the notebook and then look at it instead of having two notebooks side by side physically.

    Trying to make an iPad fit my way of doing things just doesn't fit completely. What bugs me the most is Apple selling this as a magical device that does everything when the old methods do better magic tricks.

    The iPad (doesn't matter which model) was meant to be used the way Steve used it during its first introduction: sitting on a comfy chair, scrolling through web pages, replying to email. That's it. Maybe mark up PDFs. Anything more complex, use a Mac. It doesn't replace a real computer with a terminal, and it doesn't replace pen and paper. I consider the iPad as a complement to the Mac for lighter tasks.

    submitted by /u/beenthere_reddthat
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Smart Keyboard Boss Level Achieved!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    A1567

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    could someone tell me which country sells this model of ipad air 2? A1567

    submitted by /u/aarhonpaulo
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro 2018 12.9 touch screen unresponsive

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    I've been dealing with intermittently unresponsive touch screen on my iPad for a few months. Usually I would notice it when playing games. Basically for a few seconds the screen seemed to be unresponsive. It only seemed to happen maybe once a day so I had just been dealing with it. At first I thought it only happened while I was charging then yesterday i had a long session of PUBG and it happened a few times while charging and while not charging.

    So anyway I took my screen protector off last night and after playing for the past 5 hours or so and another 1-2 hours in Luma Fusion it didn't freeze even once, So far It really seems like it must have been caused by the screen protector because I had a full probably 7-8 hours on the iPad and it would have easily locked up at-least once during that time before. I've seen other people complaining about the screen locking up so it might be caused by the same thing.

    submitted by /u/caponewgp420
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad pro Wifi speed issue Need Help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Hey! I have been facing problems with my internet speed on ipad pro.

    When i connect my ipad directly to my home wifi, speed test shows low results, but when i connect my ipad via laptop hotspot ( which is connected to home wifi ) then speed is absolutely fine.

    Plz help! Need some feedback.

    submitted by /u/gladiator003
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro & Logic/Garageband?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Hello people, I got a question about the iPad Pro that I can't really find answers to.

    To what extend does it run Logic Pro/Garageband? I'd like to be able to at least sketch ideas on it if I'm on the road. I saw in youtube videos that it's possible to use the piano roll but I can't find anywhere if it is possible at this moment to actually create entire songs on iPad Pro. Maybe with iPadOS?

    submitted by /u/445323
    [link] [comments]

    iPad mini smart covers

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    Does the current iPad mini smart covers fit the older iPad mini versions? I have a iPad mini from like 2013 or so.

    submitted by /u/swedejonte97
    [link] [comments]

    New regular iPad in 2019?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    I read that new iPad models were filed to the EEC, so Apple could be launching an update to the 6th gen iPad. If this is true, what change would happen on this model and would it be cheaper than the Mini 5? I would wait to see what it has to offer, but I want to know if you are hyped for the release.

    submitted by /u/cl0utman
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out, please!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    I don't know if this belongs here (I'm sorry if it doesn't), but help ya boy, please. I have an iPad Air 2 and a Macbook Air (between them I use Safari), but sadly I have an Android phone... so what browser should I use? Going Chrome in the three or going Safari in two and ignoring the Android phone? ... No, changing to an iPhone it's not an option :-/

    submitted by /u/SerchBH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel