• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 28, 2019

    iOS Beta [Feature] Google's pages now changes light and dark mode depending which one you have on your phone.

    iOS Beta [Feature] Google's pages now changes light and dark mode depending which one you have on your phone.


    [Feature] Google's pages now changes light and dark mode depending which one you have on your phone.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    [Feature] Twitter website now supports dark mode iOS API

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    [BUG] Spinny boi found with 3D Touch

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    [DISCUSSION] Is this a new feature? Liquid detection in lightning connector (iPhone XS)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    [Request] Make dark mode auto enabled based off brightness level.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    If it's noon and I'm in a dark room for example and unlock my phone. the brightness automates to a lower intensity; what if dark mode automatically enabled below a certain brightness level. Also let this level be customizable to user preference.

    submitted by /u/doravec88
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] the order of apps in Messages always revert to the default after being rearranged.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/jakeopolis
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I may have fucked up

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    So back when iOS 13 came out in beta, I tested some things with shortcuts, seeing if there was any sort of escapes into the file system, etc etc. Well, when doing that, I learned that no matter what you try, you can't view hidden files in the files app, any .Name folder. But you can create them via shortcuts. Now this is where the fuck up comes to play. I essentially fucked up my .temp folder messing with this cuz when unzipping, I noticed things probably go there. I tried deleting it and all other stuff, whatever I did, broke it. So now when I try to unzip files, the temp file will be placed in whatever directory the zip is in and unzipping takes about 50x longer than it should now

    submitted by /u/Alphatism
    [link] [comments]

    [FEATURE] Notifications can now be dragged to be opened in split and slide over view

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    [Request] Line up the albums side by side when we don't make albums... it takes place for nothing

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    [Bug] Every third party app is crashing on launch

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    [Question] How do I allow “Motion and orientation access” for Safari in IOS 13?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    I'm trying to watch VR videos on my iPhone, but the button to allow access is gone in IOS 13.

    submitted by /u/theoxl
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Is this a new feature? Displaying subsites and site icon as you type in Safari

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    [Bug] Music file from Files app doesn’t play in Background

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    I used to play songs in background from Files by tapping home button but it's not working on latest beta.

    submitted by /u/Pyarexpress
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] How does ‘Live Lyrics’ work in IOS13?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    How is it synced? How long do you think Apple have been planning this feature for?

    submitted by /u/BradleyC5922
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iOS share sheet appearance speed.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    It seems like I've seen a few people talk about how much faster the share sheet appears in iOS 13 and I gotta say, it takes up to 10 seconds to appear for me. Every time. It's horrendous!

    I'm about to try eliminating a bunch of apps and reducing how much stuff it has to show, but I really don't have many things added to the share sheet in general.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    Oh and it's been almost this slow for me since iOS 10 or 11, I think?

    submitted by /u/gashead76
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Custom lyrics not loading

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] Can you install iOS 13 with iTunes 12.9.6.3 on Windows?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I saw there is update for itunes so im curious.

    submitted by /u/MarikWoe
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Safari doesn’t let me open links in new tab.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    [Question] Newest public beta good enough as a daily driver?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    I had been on the public beta since early stages of iOS 12 last year and it was flawless.

    I am considering trying out the latest public beta of iOS 13 as my daily driver on iPhone X. Is it stable enough ? Is the battery life as bad as people say it is?

    submitted by /u/vishnu107
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Won't add photos from MacBook. "Not enough memory" error

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    When I try and add photos from my MacBook (on the latest Catalina) I keep getting an error saying Not enough memory. I have about 50gb free on my MB and over 100gb free on phone... I'm not too upset, I use Google photos which is far superior and easier but if I want to add photos to phone I should be able to

    Not sure if this is a MB beta problem or IOS. Anyone else experience this?

    128gb Xr 13 B4

    submitted by /u/jpcdeux
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]How to open link in background iPad Safari iOS13

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:14 AM PDT

    Am I missing something? I am long pressing on a link or. A image but I cant open it in the background

    submitted by /u/Raggou
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] TD app crashes on public beta

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Wanted to see if there was anyone that uses the TD bank app and if so, does it crash for you constantly? I can't even log in to the app, it'll crash on startup

    submitted by /u/burgerchef618
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is iPadOS also recorded how loud you listen to music ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    AFAIK there's no health app on iPad.

    So I wonder if iPadOS also record how loud you listen to music like iOS 13?

    submitted by /u/bwjxjelsbd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel