• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Any tweak that enables you to call Siri any other thing that you want? For example: Except you saying “Hey Siri” you can say “Hey Sven”

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Any tweak that enables you to call Siri any other thing that you want? For example: Except you saying “Hey Siri” you can say “Hey Sven”


    [Request] Any tweak that enables you to call Siri any other thing that you want? For example: Except you saying “Hey Siri” you can say “Hey Sven”

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    [Release] AutoAlerts - Automate alert actions - A spiritual successor to Automa - Free and Open Source - More in comments

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    [Release] QuietDown - Mute app notifications for certain lengths of time

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    What is it?

    QuietDown allows you to hide notifications from any app for certain lengths of time, just like in Twitter or Messenger. You can activate the menu by swiping up on the app icon or force touching it (change in settings).

    Screenshots | Depiction

    Where do I get it?

    From my repo: skitty.xyz/repo/.

    Other links

    Follow me on Twitter for updates @Skittyblock. Find the source on Github.

    submitted by /u/Skittyblock
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that can make all the filled icons like a liquid and move around when the phone tilts.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:58 AM PDT

    [Release] [Update] @Jakeashacks’ sock_port and sock_port 2 now work on iOS 10.0-10.3.3 as well!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    [Update] Confirm2Proceed2 V1.5 Safe List feature grab the update from my repo elias.xrepo.co

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Round 2 Discussion - Nepeta's Repo and Sileo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Hi again.

    I'll spare the introduction as most of you know me from yesterday (0 downvotes, almost 300 comments!) from my post.

    What happened yesterday?

    Yesterday was quite literally a massive misunderstanding. For those who might have missed it, the shitshow that was caused by yesterday was (believed) to be the Zebra repo link in her repo title. It was not, and instead a massive misunderstanding. As we are rewriting Sileo in Swift, we had overlooked something called non optional fields in Release files. Nepeta's Release file was laid out like this:

    Label:Use Zebra @ link\nSuite: stable 

    Because we had something wrong with the non-optionals, Sileo was not able to read the \nSuite, as well as a few other fields that had been missed out on her repo. Sileo 1.2.5 was released last night fixing this issue, and Nepeta's repo should be fixed once again on Sileo.

    The Need for this Post

    Nepeta and I both decided that it was immature to take this shit show any farther, and instead we decided to make up and end the drama. Both of us acted childish, and we both said things we didn't or shouldn't have said. Personally I'd like to apologize for any of the confusion that was caused between users as well as the fact I should have gotten better clarification before reaching out. I also think that the constant attempt to reinforce my point in her server was seen as spamming and was toxic, and I should have avoided that and instead taken it to DMs or something else.

    So what now?

    We return to normal! (hopefully).

    As always you can find us on twitter @NepetaDev and @hellojacc.

    Have a good day.

    submitted by /u/iJaacks
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Can we get something like this whenever charging is slow/fast

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Tweak that stretches unoptimized iphone x apps on landscape mode

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Hi, guys, as mentioned above, do you know a tweak that can hide black bars present on landscape unoptimized iPhone x apps. Some examples include Microsoft RDP and google cardboard app.

    Image of nonoptimized iPhone x app

    https://i.redd.it/2h6te3q7a5d31.png

    submitted by /u/rihcus
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Sileo update error, any thoughts?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    [Request] Double Tap the Home Bar to bring up iOS spotlight search to quickly play a song or search for a note.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    [Request] Swipe left/right on album cover to switch tracks in Apple Music player. Much like the feature in Spotify as shown in the video. (I’m swiping to the left to advance the tracks).

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    [Request] Please add this as a tweak. i think it would be cool never the less.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    [help] My page dots aren’t centred..

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    [Help] I’m unable to log into my university’s online courses page while jailbroken. Mega Hosts Blocker installed, but i’m able to log in fine when i’m not jailbroken.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    [Request] A Spiritual Successor to BigShotJB for iOS 12.2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    Earlier I tried looking for a tweak similar to those browser extensions that allow you to take screenshots of the currently loaded scroll area on a web page even if it's not on screen, but for apps instead of websites. I thought I found the answer in BigShotJB until I realized it wasn't updated past iOS 11. Is there anyone developing anything similar for iOS 12.2 (if there isn't one already)?

    submitted by /u/OrphanedPixel
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Professional camera controls in stock app

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    is there a tweak for iOS 12.2 which can add Professional camera controls in stock app?

    submitted by /u/h_assh
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Honest review of Chimera vs unc0ver (iPhone X 12.2)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    Alright I know this is probably the 500th post about the topic, but I guess this is for whoever's curious in a similar situation as I was:

    So I have a slight bias toward unc0ver just because it was open source for the longest time. It also came out first for ios12, and had far less reports of bootloops and weird issues that scared me away from Chimera until now.

    That being said, out of the two jailbreaks available to me right now (besides rootless and osiris but I digress) I will be using Chimera for now.

    When I upgraded to 12.2 with futurerestore, I felt like I past another barrier with understanding how to use my device as more of a power user that let me push past my fear of using Chimera (incase i encountered any bootloopish issues)

    I feel that both jailbreaks have had plenty of time to work out much of their quirks. I feel that unc0ver is more powerful. (being able to run heavier tweaks with ease and reliability due to substrate, but this isn't normally a matter of concern for a regular user) But i feel that Chimera is much less resource intensive.

    The entirety of my use of unc0ver (b29-3.4.0) the jailbreak was reliable, easy to use, customizesble, easy to troubleshoot, but i always felt like my battery drained quite a bit quicker than it should for the tweaks I had installed.

    When I finally got around to testing Chimera, the battery drain was DEFINITELY not a placebo in my head. I think the way substrate works, just naturally causes more resources to be used on the phone.

    I now encounter "issues" with chimera, where sometimes after i jailbreak, or have a random respiring (their are far fewer random respirings on chimera than unc0ver, although their are still close to none on both jailbreaks. i feel like 1 random respring every 3 days with chimera is average, and 1 every day and a half with unc0ver was average) I'll literally have to respring my phone like 10 times to get out of Chimera safe mode. But once it's out, it's stable af, and close to stock performance and battery life.

    Whereas with uncover, a random respring was just one random respring and you're back and ready to go.

    I hate that with Chimera I have to use New Term2 instead of mterminal, but that's nominal and a personal preference I will subside in trade for the increased battery life.

    also cydia is hands down a hundred times better than any of the other package managers. (sileo and zebra)

    tldr; chimera is a bit of a bitch to sometimes to get up and running; but once you get it running, it's far smoother on battery life, phone temperature, and performance. unc0ver is good right out of the bag, stable, tried and true, and consistent, with minimal negative effect to battery life and phone termperature.

    when pwned releases his fork of substitute i'll definitely switch back to try it (if it's released for non a12 devices that is)

    i feel like if you have an iphone 8/x you'll probably enjoy unc0ver more. if you have iphone 7 and below you'll enjoy chimera much more. when pwned releases unc0ver for a12, i feel like many of those users will enjoy unc0ver more once all the kinks are worked out, but then over time more iphone 8/x users may enjoy chimera more for the sake of their battery lives

    submitted by /u/SleazyHedgehog
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to allow video audio when screen recording in Youtube, Instagram, Reddit. etc

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    I cannot hear any sound when i screen record on YT,Insta etc. Is there any way around it?

    submitted by /u/EpicRayy
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to keep the emoji button instead of the globe even if you have multiple language keyboards

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    [Request] Wakeitup alternative iOS 12.2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Idk if it's working for anyone, but not working for me

    submitted by /u/hudaflaum
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to have safari tabs like this like in a grid view

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:59 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] Is RocketBootstrap 1.0.7 b3 safe to use on 12.2?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    I have RBS 1.0.6 from BigBoss, and some tweaks already ask me to update to >=1.0.7 b3. I do remember that some of the RBS betas were breaking stuff, so anyone can confirm that 1.0.7 b3 is ok to use on 12.2?

    submitted by /u/pwning_nightquest
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Any one else having issues with Duetexpertd daemon crashing on unc0ver a lot? i mean A LOT (28 times just within ~31 min)!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    heres my latest crash log. Can someone please tell me why this is happening and is there a fix?

    Here's an example of what my crash log looks like and mind you this was only the span of like ~31 mins!

    submitted by /u/deucetresthugz
    [link] [comments]

    [help] notchless shows status bar on oled type tweak (Shortlook, ultrasound).

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel