• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 29, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 29, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 29, 2019

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ios gaming is on a new level! What are your best controller games?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    finding some online mobile game for my new ipad gen 8

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    I bought my ipad yesterday, now i want to find some f2p games to play on it. I have played Villager and Hero, Vainglory, some gacha game on my iphone. Can someone recommends some online game to play please? MMORPG, Gacha,... i don't want to play MOBA... Which one is your best online game on ios? Thank you!!!

    submitted by /u/meapdebezt
    [link] [comments]

    Forgotten Memories $1.99 down from $4.99

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    What are the best Chess Apps?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    I have the 12.9in 2018 IPad Pro and am looking for a good chess app to play. I don't know how to play yet, but I would love to start to. I am willing to shell out some dollars for a premium chess app if it's any good as well.

    submitted by /u/Raemund
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Gigantic X out now! Good to note that the devs and the community are active in their discord server.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Everyone using the beta... is it stable?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    I use my iPad heavily for work, but I'm really keen to get going with the PS4 controller.

    Has anyone here had any serious meltdowns?

    submitted by /u/achipinthesugar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone try out this new game before it went into maintenance?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    Deathzone on PS4 controller using iOS 13

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if this is an iOS 13 issue or an issue with my controller.

    I've upgraded my iPad to iOS 13 and have been playing tons of Minecraft since using my Dualshock 4 controller. I've noticed than when my thumb rests on my right joystick sometimes the camera moves to the left. If I don't touch the joystick at all this never happens.

    I don't experience this issue on my PS4 using the same controller. So the death zone settings are definitely different on iOS. However, this is an older controller. Maybe it's a general issue.

    Do any of you experience the same issue on iOS 13 as well?

    submitted by /u/Kalahan7
    [link] [comments]

    what are the best same-screen multiplayer apps to play on an iPad?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Best games to play at work?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Any genre.

    I should be able to pause / freeze the app in background whenever i need to without it „reloading" the whole application.

    Also no online games. Paid or free also doesn't matter. It shouldn't need too much attention, needs to be playable mindlessly.

    Thanks for any input :)

    submitted by /u/babatelli
    [link] [comments]

    In search of PvE game, something where I can battle alongside real teammates

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:56 PM PDT

    I don't really enjoy PvP games. I'd love to find a good PvE game that lets me battle alongside others. It can be an MMO style game, or something else. I used to play a game called Unison League that was pretty fun, but it got stale after some time.

    Any suggestions? Don't want the stress of PvP but would love to play with other actual players.

    submitted by /u/Mudkipped
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for cross-platform multiplayer games?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    I currently only have access to play games on my iPhone and my iPad and I'm looking for cross-platform multiplayer games and would be greatful for any suggestions!

    Also one more question - does anyone know if I can I access a 'not necessarily legal' Mineceaft server with Minecraft purchased in the App Store?

    submitted by /u/kaktus1389
    [link] [comments]

    Smashing Four - is the game dead now?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Most people would say that Smashing Four was a fun game. But the novelty has worn off and I don't really see the game being popular again. What went wrong for Geewa?

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Any good flight sims on iOS that don’t use the gyroscope or accelerometer?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    It seems like every flight sim ever made on iOS makes you tilt the phone to go up and down which completely ruins the experience for me because tilting back and forth makes it hard to see what you're doing and if I wanna play in bed it's practically impossible because it won't be calibrated correctly. None of these games ever seem to have an option for alternate touch steering options.

    Anyone know of any that have touch steering instead?

    submitted by /u/Liquatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel