• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    Apple Watch My watch wishes I wasn’t such a blob.

    Apple Watch My watch wishes I wasn’t such a blob.


    My watch wishes I wasn’t such a blob.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    The red California watch face looks great with my new red silicon sports ventilation holes strap

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    My new Apple Watch Series 4 with Papaya Sport Band

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    It was finally Time for an Upgrade! From 1. Gen to Series 4

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Since watchOS 6 now has the hourly tap. Maybe Apple could add the hourly glitter to the Paris Eiffel Tower wallpaper or the chime to the London’s Big Ben clock.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    Remember to update and restart your Apple Watch

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    I recently noticed weird patterns in my ECG readings, the line was very shaky and inconsistent.

    I became anxious and worried that it might have to do with my heart not functioning as it should be.

    I took several ECG and they came out 'awful looking'.

    Fortunately, the problem and my worries went away as I restarted the Watch. (I am now getting normal readings and 'spike thingies')

    Just looking out for my fellow ECG takers, restart the Watch every now and then so that it can recalibrate itself.

    submitted by /u/Slade-Wilson1
    [link] [comments]

    All rings completed but greyed out... why?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    Loving this combo!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Took a look at my clock yesterday and saw this

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    Heart rate reading removed from 2-line complication in 5.3?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    I use the two line heart rate complication on the modular face. It used to show the most recent reading, for example "73 BPM (6 minutes ago)". But now following the watchOS 5.3 update it just always says "Tap to measure". I can open the heart rate app to see that a recent reading has actually occurred. Anyone know if this was removed on purpose or a bug or..?

    submitted by /u/tranceFusion
    [link] [comments]

    My watch doesn’t receive notifications and this what happened in the app and i cant see my app down below!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Any one training with the nike+ sport loop band?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    I recently purschaed the nike+ black sport loop band but i havent trainef with it yet as im afraid it will ruin the texture and feel of it.

    Can anyone tell me how it is to train with the band and if it deteriorates and/or gives of a bad smell?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Slade-Wilson1
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m about to buy this and the guy doesn’t have the box what could I do to figure out if it’s gps or cellular

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Battery issues [support]

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    What kind of battery life are you guys getting with your Apple Watch 4 GPS? Running 5.2.1 on the watch and iOS 12.3.1. I had a 2 for the last few years and could get a day and a half or so from it, some times 36 hrs. The screen recently cracked so I purchased a 4 and it's barely lasting 16-18 hrs from a full charge. Attempted restarting both the watch and the phone with no success. Thoughts? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Seizuredeim
    [link] [comments]

    Attain by Aetna

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:53 AM PDT

    Is anyone else doing the program? I'm on my fifth week and they've just increased my workout days to 5 now. Does it just keep going up until it's unlikely that anyone could complete enough and have to pay? (Doing the watch payment so I could upgrade to a newer watch.) I was super fine with 3 workouts and then got bumped for 4 for a week which was tough but fine, but now 5?! Wondering if they'll increase number of workouts to a full week and/or increase calorie amount.

    submitted by /u/amjt24
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch series 4... any tips, tricks etc to share?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    I only got mine last week and still just getting used to it. Never had one before and looking forward to settling in. I changed my mobile carrier to one that supports the watch, but the contract doesn't start for a month so can't use it standalone yet. I did wonder if there's any way to take a screenshot on WatchOS, anyone figured that out?

    Anyway, great reading the posts in here, I've checked out a few videos on youtube for tips & tricks but maybe I just haven't seen the right one yet... any links? Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/WaxerUK
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom vibrations started to appear on my Series 4

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    I get a tiny vibration without any notification on my Apple Watch Series 4.

    Previously It was happening when I use Airmail (I found someone else that have this issue) but I completely removed it and still have this issue.

    How can it be solved?

    submitted by /u/kkupe
    [link] [comments]

    How much should a replacement screen for series 3 42mm cost?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Just destroyed my series 3, should I repair or buy a 3 again or buy a 4 or wait for 5? Don’t have much money but love the idea of getting rid of iPhone screen time and all the health stuff!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:02 AM PDT

    Okay I didn't really destroy it, I cracked the screen and touch isn't working anymore. Repairing would cost 250€ and a series 4 with cellular would cost 550€

    submitted by /u/Lilfaen
    [link] [comments]

    How does the App Store work in watchOS 6? Because surely you need the iOS app for the watch app to work?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    Will devs be encouraged to create more independent apps? And also, will the App Store still exist in the Watch app or will that be eradicated?

    submitted by /u/Danny2877
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get series 4 watch faces on my second gen apple watch(series 1)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel