• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    Apple iOS Anyone else having problems with Personal Hotspot at times?

    Apple iOS Anyone else having problems with Personal Hotspot at times?


    Anyone else having problems with Personal Hotspot at times?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    Sometimes my personal hotspot cannot be found despite being enabled. Then I need to toggle off and on mobile data and personal hotspot, for the hotspot to appear.

    Anyone else with similar problems?

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    How can i not set up two factor authentication?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    My idea of what Siri would look like if it was summoned like the volume +/- what do you guys think (Ps idk how to animate fancy but you get the idea)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Less known paid/subscription-based apps that you use?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    Mine:

    submitted by /u/ColdEntertainer
    [link] [comments]

    Is Alexa coming on to me?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Getting my app CleanLift ready for dark/light mode in iOS 13 ��. It already had a dark theme to it so I'm just making that the dark mode and having to design a new light mode. Other than picking colors, Apple made this super straight-forward to implement ����

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    iOS Telephone App GUI Slow to Respond?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I have an iPhone 8 running the latest iOS and since I first purchased it, the Telephone app the comes with it is slow to respond visually. I hear the ringing tone but it takes 5-10 seconds to show an incoming call on the screen. During that time, I cannot accept the call. Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

    submitted by /u/bpbpbpooooobpbpbp
    [link] [comments]

    Siri

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Is Siri broken?

    Over the last two days I have tried Siri and it keeps coming back that cannot get a connection and try in a little later. I keep trying but with no success.

    What is happening?

    submitted by /u/jonole
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I gain more storage after updating my IOS?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    I have a 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus. I was on the latest version of IOS 10 for a long time. Last few times I checked my storage it said 7.8 GB available.

    I finally decided to upgrade to IOS 12.4 Now when I view iPhone storage it says 39.3 GB of 64 GB used. That's about 27.4 GB of free space (+/-). How did I gain so much space? It still appears that all my photos/videos, apps and documents are there, as far as I can tell. Is this a bug or did it just delete a bunch of temp files?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/magicanthony
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud photo storage is abysmal

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Yesterday I was backing up four years worth of photos to iCloud from a different service I've been using. I have already come to terms with how horrible the iPhone is with managing photos in the photos app. But iCloud is a new level of horrible. Not only did it not upload the photos chronologically, it uploaded them all as if they were taken on the same day and in an absolutely random order.

    Is there something I am missing? Surely a paid service cannot be so bad. On that note if there is an adequate Photos app for IOS, sign me up please.

    submitted by /u/SidVicious7
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to use your iPad as a wireless monitor for your iPhone camera?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an easy solution to be able to use the rear camera on an iPhone and have it show up on an iPad so I can use the better quality camera for self portraits. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/LumerNotLumber
    [link] [comments]

    Known Issue when resuming Apple Music?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Hey there, since iOS12.4 I noticed that the Apple Music App doesn't resume where you left it, even if you don't close it.

    For example I always search for the songs I want to listen to before I go i to my car. Let's say I found a playlist, press play and pause again so I can listen to it in my car.

    As soon as the Bluetooth connects, it plays one of my Albums that I loaded to my iPhone. So I have to search for the Playlist again.

    This also happens to my Beats Studio 3.

    This worked previously like a charm. Is there a known issue of this Problem?

    submitted by /u/Nynoma
    [link] [comments]

    App(s) for app collections?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    As a hobby, I like to check out various obscure apps and games on iOS; stuff you'd find in the "recently created/updated" section. Currently, I use the notes app to catalogue what I find and I write little notes about the apps, but I don't see it as very useful long term as my list grows longer and longer.

    I just wanted to ask what websites or apps do you guys use? I've looked into AppAgg and ProductHunt at the moment. Thank you in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/SleepoSeepo
    [link] [comments]

    Are the iOS 13 Betas daily driver material yet?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 02:04 AM PDT

    I was told that the battery life was very bad in the beta versions, and also that 3D Touch is broken, so I'm just wondering if that has changed or stayed the sane. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ChipsAhoiMcCoy
    [link] [comments]

    Best video player alternative to vlc?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    I usually watch anime using vlc on my iphone6. The problem with vlc is when there's a high quality scene (like fight scenes and sceneries), it start to lag, stutter and even freezes at the moment. It's not a big deal before but recently I started watching an action-heavy show and it begin to annoys me. I'm pretty sure It is not the video because it plays smoothly on my pc.

    So, any alternative you'd recommend, preferably free?

    submitted by /u/shukrin
    [link] [comments]

    All calendar entries gone after I changed the date of my phone.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    I set the date on my phone to several years in the future, and then back again. To my surprise all of my personal calendar entries have disappeared. Is there a fix to this?

    They are still showing on my MacBook but I am worried my phone will Sync and they will be gone from there too when it connects to the internet

    iPhone SE iOS 11.0

    submitted by /u/88_notes
    [link] [comments]

    Found this glitch and now I wish it was a real feature

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    New to iOS. Must have apps?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    Just got an XS Max, Apple Watch series 4, and 9.7" iPad.

    Currently have: * Narwhal * Brave Browser * Facebook * Instagram * Slickdeals * Overcast * Philips Hue * Windscribe

    submitted by /u/SativaSammy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to AppStore after 12.4 update?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    How do you get Siri to set your bedtime wake time?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    I asked Siri to "set my bedtime for 7am". It did not change my wake time in the clock app bedtime section.

    submitted by /u/Bulbasaur2015
    [link] [comments]

    iOS13 dev~b4 ShareSheet bug happens in Persian apps

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    Do you guys use auto brightness?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Is it worth using auto brightness? What do you prefer? How much battery gain you experienced as you can examine?

    submitted by /u/spy1983
    [link] [comments]

    Google Photos or OneDrive for photos?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm posting here as I'm using my drive for 99% on iOS and this part of experience is the most important.

    I've reached the free limits of data on both google drive/photos and OneDrive because I store there a lot of my holiday photos and videos. I'm currently paying for OneDrive but as a gmail user I wonder whether the google photos is better than OneDrive?

    I upload full versions of photos and need an access regardless of platform. I like that google has much better search feature and is more photos oriented, but at the other hand I will feed google with all my very personal data.

    OneDrive worked just fine for me for now and I like the fact, that's not connected to my gmail account and the email is unknown to any third party so I treat it as an additional firewall. Also, as I understand MS is not interested in processing my photos for its own purpose as the business is based on another model.

    Which one you think is the best or which one do you prefer?

    submitted by /u/KochamJescKisiel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel