• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Apple TV Tv Show Bundles Are A Shambles

    Apple TV Tv Show Bundles Are A Shambles


    Tv Show Bundles Are A Shambles

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    Bought Futurama Complete, all episodes listed as season 0 but I could live with that as all the episodes were listed in season and episode order.

    Just bought Family Guy 9-12, ok all listed as one list, but then I bought 5-8 and its all jumbled up, ie: s05e01 then s09E01, S05E02 then s09E02, what a fucking shambles, had exactly the same when I bought the American Dad bundles and had to refund then as it was such a mess, going to have to do the same with this shit show, "it just works, my ass" rant over, goodnight.....

    submitted by /u/robinreliant
    [link] [comments]

    Sonos Beam vs Bose Soundbar 700 vs Samsung MS-650

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I would appreciate any input on this tough decision I'm facing. I am looking to buy a soundbar for my bedroom upstairs so not that keen on purchasing a sub. I'm in the market particularly for something that delivers clear dialogue but also maintains deep and punchy bass. Out of the three which would you recommend, or if not these what would you suggest?

    Once again any suggestions/input would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JMAY1985
    [link] [comments]

    HD on Apple TV but not on iPhone?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    So on my phone where my movies from iTunes are located, some don't state they're HD, while if I use my Apple TV on my television it says they're HD....is this normal???? Any ideas?!?!?

    submitted by /u/MrGlass89
    [link] [comments]

    Can my ATV 4K remote control my entire setup?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    I have:

    Vizio P50_c1 TV (which has HDMI-CEC)

    Denon S510BT receiver (Does not have CEC)

    Connections (All HDMI):
    PS4 Pro & ATV 4K --> Receiver-->TV

    I'd like to use my ATV remote to:

    - Control volume on the receiver

    - Turn receiver and TV on/off

    - Switch to PS4 input on receiver.

    I'm pretty sure that I can't accomplish the above with my current setup, but would it be possible if I connected the ATV/PS4 directly to the TV and then ran an HDMI cable from the ARC input on my TV to the receiver?

    submitted by /u/zprewitt
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Tv app won't track foxnow

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue with the tv app tracking a show that I watch on Fox. I'm logged into fox now with both my tv provider and a profile.

    In the atv settings -> apps -> tv I have the fox now app connected. I even tried turning it off, erasing all history then connecting it again.

    I used to watch this show on Hulu so I disconnected hulu and erased all history on that app as well.

    I also started the show through the tv app instead of the foxnow app.

    Nothing has worked, any advice?

    submitted by /u/CobraCabana
    [link] [comments]

    TV App is cool, I actually like the consolidation...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    but it sucks that it tries to automatically use my Spectrum account for my shows. I can see if I'm watching American Dad in TBS or something and the commercials are going to be there anyway, but if I watch Family Guy on Hulu commercial-free, it's bullshit they try and use the next episode on Spectrum with commercials instead of Hulu.

    submitted by /u/meskin84
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV with a VPN - via Synology

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I'm moving abroad soon and would like to keep access to my home country TV apps on Apple TV.

    Obviously there's no VPN setting in tvOS - but I do have a Synology NAS (DS218+).

    I've connected to my VPN service on the Synology, and during that process it asked if I wanted to make the VPN accessible to other devices on my network - which is exactly what I'm trying to do!

    So the Synology is connected to the VPN service fine, the VPN connection is showing an IP address and a Gateway IP address.

    The variables on the Apple TV networking setup are IP, Subnet, Router and DNS.

    I think I've tried every combination of things but I'm not managing to get a successful connection!

    All help appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/jamrolu
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading HD Movies?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Is it possible to download purchased (not rented) HD 1080p movies/shows from the itunes store to keep for offline viewing on the Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD? I know it is not possible to download the movies in 4K, but what about in 1080p/i?

    Have you tried this?

    submitted by /u/RBGflower
    [link] [comments]

    VUDU on beta

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    I can't seem to get VUDU to advance through purchased movies in the beta. Is it just me? It seems like it won't go down to allow me to select individual titles. I tried the Apple remote and it didn't help.

    submitted by /u/jwt0001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel