• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    Apple TV Dolby vision itunes movies have extremely low dialouge volume

    Apple TV Dolby vision itunes movies have extremely low dialouge volume


    Dolby vision itunes movies have extremely low dialouge volume

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    As the title says, dolby vision itunes movies have extremely low dialouge volume through the apple TV 4k. Netflix dolby vision doesnt have this problem, nor does anything other than a Dolby vision source played through itunes. It also doesnt matter if I'm playing through my avr or tv. If I change apple tv audio out put from atmos to stereo it works though, so I'm thinking it may be bandwidth related. I've already ordered the belkin hdm1 2.1 cables from apple, because of some video problems I'm having on my new lg oled b8. Is it likely that the cables will sort this out as well, or would it be better to go a different route? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Greg8642
    [link] [comments]

    Worked fine yesterday?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    ATV4k will turn on but will send no signal. Ive done all trouble shooting I can find but still won't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Analtonguepunch
    [link] [comments]

    Marked as watched check mark.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    When watching tv shows bought on iTunes, the check mark at the bottom right of the episode isn't showing up. Does anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/clovethis14
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix on Apple TV not showing hdr or Dolby vision icon / badge, instant it say ULTRA HD 4K

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Like the title say Netflix on Apple TV 4K not showing hdr or Dolby vision icon / badge, instant it say ULTRA HD 4K any body have this issue please help I tried many methods.

    submitted by /u/araz1982
    [link] [comments]

    Harmony remotes no longer working correctly with tvOS 13?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Any other Harmony users having trouble since updating to the beta? I have two ATVs and two different models of Harmony remote, and it seems as if the new version of tvOS has changed some of the input commands so that the ATVs don't always respond to certain button presses. Confirm/deny?

    submitted by /u/silversunshinestares
    [link] [comments]

    HBO different content on Apple TV channels compared to Amazon Prime

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    I have an HBO subscription through my Amazon Prime account. Yesterday I was searching for the movie "Rush Hour 2", but the only search result I got was to buy the movie at $12.99.

    I then searched for the movie through the "Movies" tab on the main Apple TV screen, and along with a purchase option of $12.99, there was also a second option "Subscribe to HBO". Since this meant HBO does indeed have Rush Hour 2, I again looked through the HBO content on Amazon Prime, but couldn't find Rush Hour 2. Searching for "Rush Hour 2 HBO" also didn't yield anything useful.

    I finally subscribed to HBO through the Apple TV Channels. Currently I am in the one-week free trial, but obviously I have to cancel one of these 2 subscriptions. Does the HBO subscription through Apple TV channels offer more content than the Amazon Prime subscription? I was under the impression both subscriptions would have the same content, unless there's something else going on behind the scenes (HBO Now vs HBO GO?)?

    Also, if I end up canceling the Amazon Prime HBO subscription, how do I watch HBO through Apple TV online, or on a Windows computer? With Amazon, I can just go online to the Amazon prime website and head to the HBO channel under "Your channels".

    submitted by /u/Nix-X
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K.....showing Red Screen of Death?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    Apple TV decided to show nothing but red on my tv.....I can still see everything but it's nothing but RED. Changed HDMI cables so it's definitely the Apple TV.......just played around with the frame settings and now it's gone, what the heck.....using 4K HDR instead of Dolby vision, how strange, even though my tv supports Dolby vision.

    submitted by /u/conesbagones
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV or Nividia Shield what do you prefer and why?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    Apple TV or Nividia Shield what do you use most I use to buy a lot of movies on FandangoNow but since there's no official app I'm thinking about going strictly Itunes ...the reason I was buying movies from FandangoNow was because I had my Amc A list account tied to fandango and I was getting $5 off my movies...for owners of both is there something you prefer on either as opposed to the other?

    submitted by /u/cmatos215
    [link] [comments]

    CTV APP IS LIVE!!!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    I have no idea how long its been live, as i was busy moving across the country, however when i just plugged in my apple tv, it had an update. So i was checking out the apple tv app (since its clearly being pushed) and saw recommended apps to download to use with it, and CTV popped up!!! 🎉

    Now i no longer need to airplay from my ipad/iphone shows from ctv app! This is so revolutionary for my house! 😂

    *** sorry if this app being available on apple tv is old news! Like i said, i have been busy moving across the country, and last used my apple tv back in June! Haha

    submitted by /u/TEA-in-the-G
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch before and after update when airplaying music from MBP...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Question on the Apple TV app

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    I bought a 4K Vizio TV a few months ago and currently have an AppleTV connected to it, however it's not The 4K AppleTV. My question is this; if my tv supports the app would I get 4K content from the app or do I have to have the actual 4K AppleTV?

    submitted by /u/wellwellwell789
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t there a FandangoNow app for Apple TV and I’m sorry I don’t wanna hear about MA I have a Nividia Shield and they have both MA and FandangoNow apps

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Dolby vision American sniper ugh

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    Definitely not my settings, nor the tv. American sniper is horribly dim. I really wish I had the option of selecting dv or hdr.

    submitted by /u/chefnutz
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Dolby Vision overnight.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    So I set up Dolby Vision on my Apply TV. My tv supports it and my cable supports it and it looks terrific! So at the end of the day we turn off the tv and go to bed. I'm the morning when we turn on the TV everything is extremely white and washed out. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

    submitted by /u/DamonF7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel