• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Apple Macbook I decided to finally do it! Thank for all the help in this subreddit much love ❤️ - MacBook Pro 13" 2019

    Apple Macbook I decided to finally do it! Thank for all the help in this subreddit much love ❤️ - MacBook Pro 13" 2019


    I decided to finally do it! Thank for all the help in this subreddit much love ❤️ - MacBook Pro 13" 2019

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Upgrading Mid 2012 MacBook RAM. Do I have to buy 'Mac' Specific RAM? Or any within the supported specifications?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:48 PM PDT

    Hi there

    I'm planning to upgrade my RAM, it's 4GB (I know...), I'm in a place where it's a bit difficult to find Mac labeled RAM, but plenty of the typical laptop RAM for most windows Laptops.

    Question is, will it work for my MacBook? Or I have to really get Mac-labeled RAM kits?

    submitted by /u/pmap93
    [link] [comments]

    Messages doesn't allow me to send messages error:" An error occurred during activation. Try again"

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    Messages doesn't allow me to send messages error:" An error occurred during activation. Try again"

    I launch messages app on my Macbook pro 13" inch I recently bought and it keeps making me log in and when i proceed to put in the correct password it says " An error occurred during activation. Try again." Please help I don't have an iPhone currently. Do you need one??

    https://i.redd.it/wdc7r5we28831.png

    submitted by /u/ItZGuccii
    [link] [comments]

    If I use a cloning software prior to replacing my hard drive, do I need to have a bootable os on a hard drive?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Or will everything I need be cloned to the new ssd?

    submitted by /u/cloroxdisinfectingwi
    [link] [comments]

    Long time PC user..dipping toes into Mac world

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Apple’s MacBook Pro Battery Recall is No Joke, Here’s What Could Happen

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    How/where can I offload my 2010 Macbook Pro for a little cash?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    After almost 10 years, 2 new hard drives, and a memory upgrade from 4GB to 10GB, the hard drive crashed again and I decided to upgrade instead of getting it repaired. This was mainly because I've returned to school and needed something more dependable that would get me through another 10 years of beatings and space-wasting garbage.

    I'd like to sell it to a refurbisher so it can continue making someone as happy as it made me; that laptop was my best friend and sole constant in my life for so long, but I would understand if the parts are worth more than the whole (especially with it being a little elderly.)

    How do I go about making a little money from the separation? Are there any recommended resellers who would buy it or tutorials on breaking it down safely? I live in New England if that helps...I don't know.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Fuck-____
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping internals in new macbook to previous generation body?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Hello all!

    Just a quick question, is it possible to swap the internals of a 2016+ macbook pro 13inch into the body of a 2014 Macbook pro 13 inch?

    i really like my current macbook and dread the day when i have to replace it.

    I have looked around and have not found anything related to this, any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/babyboytito
    [link] [comments]

    What does the Macbook air handle?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:42 AM PDT

    I'm looking at the Macbook air and wants to see what it can handle. Seen the specs and it looks decent, but specs are not reality. So I wanted to ask what the Macbook air can handle?

    submitted by /u/sune109
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a heavy duty Magsafe 1 charger

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    I have a Macbook Pro 2001 and my Magsafe charger has broken again, the connector popped straight off the end of the cable.

    I've been scouring the internet for a Magsafe cable that looks like it will last to no avail, even the Apple website has a 1.5 star rating saying the genuine Apple cables are made to break.

    I'm looking for either a cable that can be replaced cheaply, an aftermarket heavy duty charger of some sort, or the tips and tricks of keeping a Magsafe cable alive so I never have to fork out for another.

    I'm so sick of the poor engineering of Apple's chargers, I'm thinking of pawning my Macbook and buying a proper laptop.

    submitted by /u/TreeManBranchesOut
    [link] [comments]

    Late 2008 MacBook 5, 1 Upgrade help... Provided my boot-room is up to date and I am running on El Captain, would this RAM be compatible for my aging MacBook? (upgrading as a project for fun).

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    Monitor with USB B connector to macbook with USB C connection? Please help!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Guys I have my eyes on monitor that sadly doesn't have usb c connection (https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-MAG321CQR/Gallery) It has a usb hub, so I was thinking of firstly buy a usb-c to display port cable ( https://www.kjell.com/no/produkter/data-og-nettverk/kabler-og-adaptere/usb/usb-kabler/usb-c-kabel-til-displayport-p69296 ) and then a usb-c to usb-b cable (https://www.elkjop.no/product/data/kabler-og-tilkobling-pc-og-nettverk/F2CU035BT06/belkin-usb-c-til-usb-b-kabel-2-m-sort) to connect usb keyboard and muse to the screen to use with my macbook.

    Is it doable? Anyone has tried before? A USB-C monitor with normal USB hubs will set me back almost 600$ where I live, here I can get a good monitor plus the 2 cables for around 400$, should I go with it?

    submitted by /u/Thelonelywindow
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide if i should buy: 2nd hand macbook pro 2016 touchbar 13 inches 8gb ram 256gb ssd for $1140.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    Keyboard, logic board, battery were replaced to new as per seller. 20 batt cycle count. Going to use it in average things like netflix, office works, etc. maybe some photo editing in the future

    submitted by /u/josef_cruz93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel