• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    Apple Macbook Case dent and loose bottom. Need help with repair method

    Apple Macbook Case dent and loose bottom. Need help with repair method


    Case dent and loose bottom. Need help with repair method

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Enough Of The "What Macbook Should I Get For University" Posts!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Enough Of The "What Macbook Should I Get For University" Posts!

    https://i.redd.it/8uugtoh8o0d31.jpg

    Im an avid Macbook user and love the subreddit, but seriously people, enough already with the endless posts about which I should get for uni... MacBook Air / Pro threads!

    Rule 4 clearly states and I quote "search for duplicates before posting"

    #rantover

    submitted by /u/coffeesurfers
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Macbook worth it if it's your only Apple device?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    So I considered buying the new MBP 13" or the Matebook X Pro. I'm just aksing myself if the extra money for the Macbook is worth it if you don't own an Iphone or an Ipad. Many people say they like their Macbook cause they are so used to the Ecosystem. Since I don't like IOS and I don't want a tablet, the only pros of the Macbook are the trackpad, Apples Service und MacOS if you like it (IMO).

    What do you guys think? Is the extra money for a Macbook worth it if you don't own any other device from Apple?

    submitted by /u/FalkanGrs
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Skips or cuts using Bluetooth​!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Audio Skips or cuts using Bluetooth​!

    Hello, I have a MacBook Pro 13" (2017) Escape ver.

    i5 - 16GB Ram - 265 SSD.

    I had it for a year or more, and it's working like it should, but in the last 2 days the audio cuts or skips, when I use my beats studio 3 or even AirPods, and I'm not sure why?

    I have Logitech mouse connected and a trackpad with a wireless mechanical keyboard.

    I removed the Logitech mouse, because I thought maybe having 4 devices is too much for MacBook, but the issue is still there.

    Side notes:

    the MacBook is conceited to LG UK850 4K monitor.

    and in clamshell mode, but I even used it normally, but the issue is still there, anyone having the same issue as me?

    the devices connected:

    the BT devices now.

    submitted by /u/Aorex12
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook 12 (2015 vs 2017)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have the MacBook 2015 (1.1 Ghz) and was thinking of upgrading to the 2017 (i5), before stock runs out (Apple have now discontinued this model)!

    Does anyone know if there is much difference between the two? I do a lot of CPU intensive tasks however with the throttling of the CPU, I wonder if there is much point.....

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Davegenie
    [link] [comments]

    Mid 2012 MBP Overheating issue solution?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    I know this macbook is pretty damn old but it's still going strong. The only issue I have is the overheating issue, seems like it can go up to 80~90 degrees and I don't play videogames. Just normal browsing and youtube can make it overheat.

    I have recently replaced thermal paste and cleaned air vents and fans, but I don't see any improvements. What could be the issue?

    In terms of hardware, everything is stock except for the HDD which I switched to SSD.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/yorkie3899
    [link] [comments]

    Water damage

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    I have a water damaged MacBook Air 13" 2015. Any idea on how much I could sell it for? No scratches on screen or the metal body. But due to water damage it no longer operates.

    submitted by /u/CelestialPhys
    [link] [comments]

    Processor on base level 13 in. 2019 Macbook Pro?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    What is the exact processor used on the base level 13 in. 2019 MBP? The tech specs on Apple's page list a 1.4 GHz 8th gen i5 with boost up to 3.9 GHz, but after scrolling through Intel's processors I can't find one that matches what they describe.

    submitted by /u/theeeking
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook air 2018 or 2019? Or MacBook pro 2017

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Hi! Im a newbie. What's a good macbook for daily admin work and a little bit of photoshop editibg. Also maybe gonna use MOJO dialer for calling.

    submitted by /u/titabets
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP/GUIDANCE with my 1st MacBook!!!!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    I purchased a refurbished MacBook Air 15 & have had it for several months now, but STILL have issues with it!!! By issues, I mean I still don't understand how the system works or how to do certain things. I was always a Windows person, so I'm used to all my Microsoft products and everything seemed much easier. Are there classes to take for first time users??

    submitted by /u/cel1018
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me value my rose gold 2017 MacBook 12"?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    I've had the machine since September 2017, and she's been pretty brilliant for me aside from some sticking keys - getting that resolved currently, though. The laptop has one, really subtle bend on the lip of the bottom left corner of the lid, I'm unsure how it even happened but it doesn't seem to affect hinge or screen function at all. There are slight marks on the lid from where some stickers have bleached the colouring from the metal slightly, too, but no scratches or big dents or anything like that anywhere else - she comes with me everywhere and is pretty well looked after! She's also been pretty much under daily use so I get that battery cycles etc come into play here too, but I'm just curious what a fair price might be if I decided to sell with intention to upgrade? I'm finding myself multitasking quite heavily these days (a little much for her to handle, to be honest) so an upgrade has been at the back of my mind but I'm not sure yet, just here looking for some information. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/eablik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel