• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS Support Thread - July 2019

    Apple iOS iOS Support Thread - July 2019


    iOS Support Thread - July 2019

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    Hey r/iOS!

    Have a tech support question you need answered? Want to report a Bug? Struggling with the features of your new iOS device? Ask here!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    ——

    submitted by /u/SuitingUncle620
    [link] [comments]

    You can copy the blueprint, not the magic

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what causes Apple Music to do this to my music library? Really annoying

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Bug(feature??) on iOS 12. No lockscreen!!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Siri can’t add more then one alarm at the same time

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    [PROBLEM] WhatsApp not backing up on iOS 13

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys, my iPhone XS Max is extremely overheated ever since I upgraded to iOS 12.3.1. Does anyone have this same issue? Now I have to turn on low power mode to prevent it being overheated.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    How do I add a Memoji profile image to someone who is already a contact? I’ve approved the use of it, but it’s still not showing?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    How can I fix this problem?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    iOS Bugs

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Hi guys , I have a little problem , my iPhone X does bug sometimes , for example after rotating keyboard crash and I have to turn off the app or the text is crashing crash , had anybody have this problem before ? ( bad English , so sorry )

    submitted by /u/wojb4r
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way at all to downgrade an iPhone to a version of iOS unsigned by Apple?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    I'm talking balls-to-the-wall, serious jerryrigging. Or is it a hardware function cemented in apple's devices?

    submitted by /u/HarrisFu
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t transfer or copy photos to my iPad from a external flash drive in iOS 13 . Any idea ? See screenshot

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    WiFi Calling over Secondary Sim’s Mobile Data connection

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    iPad Management for Schools & Colleges | iOS

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    People running iOS 13 beta 3, tell me your bugs, please!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    Hey, Ive noticed a lot of bugs in this update. Can you tell me yours?

    submitted by /u/TuuFiQ
    [link] [comments]

    Web based VR on IOS 13!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    So I was trying to use VR on one of the websites and for some reason it wouldn't work. It told me that I will need to turn on the "Motion & Orientation Access" in settings within the safari tab but unfortunately I wasn't able to find it. Does anybody know where I can find this setting?

    submitted by /u/diloFrame
    [link] [comments]

    Better look of the music elements - Suggestions for Apple

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    After Apple has spend a cool background for the lyrics, we need more embellishments for music.

    These are my suggestions that already exist as iOS tweaks:

    1. Mitsuha Infinity: A beautiful audio visualizer

    2. ColorFlow4: Artwork-centric color schemes for Now Playing interface

    3. Artsy: Color backgrounds

    4. NextUp2: See the next song

    Apple has already stolen a lot from the jailbreakers, why not these tweaks too? Send suggestions to Apple with the Feedback app! ;)

    submitted by /u/kruljulord
    [link] [comments]

    Why do iOS devices start up with Max brightness?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    I have always wondered why these devices start with max brightness? The full white screen with Apple logo is enough to give anyone a migraine headache if they happen to be looking at their device when it restarts or boots. Brightness level is always max until the lock screen regardless of your previous brightness level.

    submitted by /u/italianblend
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR lock button

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Okay so I'm pretty good with iPhones and iOS but I'm encountering an extremely weird issue. My sister just got the iPhone XR in Coral. For some reason whenever she locks her phone, it takes a second to actually lock. Everything on the phone is fully functional, no issues what so ever besides that. Anybody know what to do? I also have an iPhone XR and mine does not do this.

    submitted by /u/ZachNevin
    [link] [comments]

    Favourites Bug?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Is anyone else on iOS 12 having a weird issue with their favourites. Mine will not stay in the order I set them? As soon as I switch screens they revert back to a random order. A couple people mentioned moving one at a time, but even that doesn't work for me...

    for science : iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 12.3.2

    submitted by /u/Chilternburt
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 on iPhone 6

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:46 PM PDT

    I have seen some YouTube videos where some guys have claimed to install iOS 13 on his iPhone 6. Can we install iOS 13 on iPhone 6? If yes how?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/haxor0
    [link] [comments]

    iOS13 beta 3 is out!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Is It Possible?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    I am thinking of making a second iCloud account for gaming mostly. I then want to upgrade my iPad to iPadOS with the new iCloud. If any issues occur, I can then downgrade to iOS 12 by resetting and moving to my old iCloud. Will this work? if so what would you say are the major downsides and can I later merge both iCloud accounts?

    submitted by /u/ytskny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel