• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Apple TV New Play Media action for the TV app iOS 13 Beta 3

    Apple TV New Play Media action for the TV app iOS 13 Beta 3


    New Play Media action for the TV app iOS 13 Beta 3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Not even one week and I already love this thing

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    It's expensive but just so pleasant and intuitive to use. Fast AF, no bugs, very high quality apps, it even looks great (looking at you Shield TV). I've heard some bad opinions about the remote control but it's great too, feels like using a laptop touchpad. The only thing I don't really like is lack of the local playback (muh USB port).

    submitted by /u/Cry_Wolff
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Signed Out of Apps

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone else get signed out of apps and constantly need to re-authenticate with their cable accounts ? For instance I just launched the Fox Sports Go app and I had to re-activate on their site with the activation code and my cable login. This is not the only app that this happens to, in fact it happens to any app that requires you to login with a cable account. Does anyone else have this issue and if so do you know what causes it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jp0ll
    [link] [comments]

    Can't update to iOS 13 Dev beta 3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    Hello guys! H pave an AppleTV 4K with iOS 13 dev beta 2 on board. But today i cant update to iOS 13 dev beta 3. Anyone have some problems or maybe you have a fixes?

    P.S. I don't wanna make a restore...

    submitted by /u/NeppyFX
    [link] [comments]

    I have to either force close an app or restart the Apple TV once a day - is this ok?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    I am wondering if I have a faulty device. Netflix, Prime Video, and CBS constantly freeze while loading videos. To make them work I have to force close them, and Netflix makes me restart the device sometimes.

    This is my first experience with Apple TV, so I don't have any reference to how it should perform.

    Oh, a tip that I read here saying to change Netflix settings from 'auto' to 'high' has helped a lot.

    submitted by /u/metastasia
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] my apple tv wont turn on

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    There has been some voltage fluctuation in my area. I was out of station and when I returned I cannot turn on my Apple TV, first I thought my remote got out of battery but even after charging the remote, it just wont turn on. I mean the power light wont turn on, on my apple tv. I tried different switches but nothing helped.

    Should I suspect damaged power supplier due to voltage fluctuations ? Or IC damage etc? What are my options now. Its Apple TV 4K , bought 1yr ago.

    Any help with be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Nerdyansi
    [link] [comments]

    Do the volume buttons still turn on the Apple TV 4k on iOS13?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    I'm using the Siri remote to control my amplifier with IR. It would be nice to use it as remote for the amp, even when listening from other sources without the ATV turning on.

    Did this behaviour get changed in iOS 13 beta ?

    submitted by /u/t1msu
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 beta multiple dual shock 4 support?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    A question for anyone that has anyone that has used the beta. Can you pair multiple ds4 controllers for co-op games?

    It makes less sense for ios devices given the small screen but on the ATV its easy to have a few people over and play some street fighter or gauntlet where you need multiple controllers for 2 or more players.

    submitted by /u/buddyrich33
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of a random question but does the Apple TV 4K support HLG?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel