• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS 10.3.4 released only for iPhone 5 and iPad 4

    Apple iOS iOS 10.3.4 released only for iPhone 5 and iPad 4


    iOS 10.3.4 released only for iPhone 5 and iPad 4

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 11:46 PM PDT

    iOS12.4 is out!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    iOS 12.4 new feature? (Boot itunes logo)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    If I turn on my iPhone 8 while plugged into a powerbank, holding the pwr button beyond the apple logo an iTunes logo and the cable appears for resetting the device! Tbh this might have been a feature for a while since I exclusively use Qi charging on it.

    After iOS 12.2? You need to hold the power button for 3/4+ seconds for it to turn on! A much better solution than it booting up just if you touched the pwr button! If you keep holding the pwr button until you see the apple logo it will shut off again! (Like if you regretted turning it on lol)

    submitted by /u/Kverker
    [link] [comments]

    I am very proud of my first program developed in Pythonista on iOS, it download videos from any page using the famous YouTube-dl library

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    New Apple Wallet UI, that ships with 12.4

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting terrible battery drain on iOS 12.4?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    AdGuard Pro is back! (Thanks to the guidelines update)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    How long can an iPhone screen record for?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    using the native screen recording function. I have 30gb of space left on my phone. I want to screen record to see if anyone enters my room the night I'm away so it will be about 8 hours (I have an ipcam set up). I tried it last night, but when it was processing this morning it said the screen recording had an error after maybe about 30 minutes of process time. I accidentally started screen recording another video before this one was done processing, so maybe that's the reason? It takes about 8gb for 8 hours of screen recording, so the storage shouldn't be an issue. Any thoughts?

    for reference, using iPhone XS, 64gb

    submitted by /u/frigaliment
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed this on my XR

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Discovering new apps

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    What websites do you visit to discover new apps?

    submitted by /u/scottie444
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 9.3.6 released for iPhone 4S.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Gooroo Case Study. Software Development Compa

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    How do I enable Siri suggestions in multitasking?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 03:47 AM PDT

    iPad on ios 13 beta --- I plug in flash drive and see files, I delete them but when I go back to folder they are still there.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I have a flashdrive that I use for a dashcam, whenever it gets full I delete all the files from it.

    When I connect it to my ipad pro I am able to select all filed and delete them. They all disappear form the list. I go back into that folder and they are all still there.

    I try to delete one file, go back in and it is still there.

    I plugged the drive into my PC, delete all and it works.

    Is there an issue with deleting files from a drive using the files app in ios 13?

    submitted by /u/Mastaking
    [link] [comments]

    During a call, can the other end hear the sound of my notifications?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Given that the loudspeaker was not on

    submitted by /u/iwasborninmybirthday
    [link] [comments]

    No Calculator app included with iPad Pro?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Seriously?!

    submitted by /u/Mastaking
    [link] [comments]

    any camera filter changes between ios 12 and 13?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    How to delete music from iPhone but keep in Apple Music + iCloud? Running out of space.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what graphing app this is? Apple keep using it in their iOS12 ads

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Messages Listed Under Privacy > Health

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    I am wondering why "Messages" is listed within Settings > Privacy > Health. It can't be removed of denied access and there is nothing that appears (a blank screen) if you actually click "Messages".

    submitted by /u/dubstir
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop getting pushed to update my billing info?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    I cannot update my apps because it demands me to update my payment info when I don't have valid information to begin with, as I don't plan on purchasing anything. How do I make this go away?

    submitted by /u/Neil-Ward
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.4 is live

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    iOS 12.4 has been released!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel