• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 30, 2019

    Apple iOS Doubletap the minute-slider to get finer controls!

    Apple iOS Doubletap the minute-slider to get finer controls!


    Doubletap the minute-slider to get finer controls!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    Who uses “Low Power Mode” on their iPhones from 100%- drain?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    Never tried low power mode yet. Does it really help battery? What does it disable on your iPhone? Does it hurt to use it if above 20%?

    submitted by /u/zmwright87
    [link] [comments]

    The weirdest (and funniest) glitch I've ever encountered in an iOS app...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    what a rebel. do they plan on fixing this?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Tip: Tapping on the status bar scrolls back to the top in most of the apps

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    iOS 6

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    What Apps could I install on IOS 6. I originally bought my ipod touch 4 because some of my friends dont have a phone yet so I wanted a way of communicating with them. Also, what apps can I install on iOS 6?

    submitted by /u/jpants36
    [link] [comments]

    Firetask GTD application

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share a GTD application that really love. It's called Firetask and isn't quite as popular as Things and all the rest of them. It is pretty much the same as the more popular apps but it does two things that I love. Unlike Things, you can mark a future task as complete. And unlike all the rest of them, you can mark a task as "in progress" so that you can see a distinct icon mark on that task.

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/firetask-pro/id1214628279

    submitted by /u/sk1wbw
    [link] [comments]

    Best music app?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    What's the best free music app to listen to songs on YouTube in background?

    submitted by /u/vishnu107
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone getting high battery drain on iOS 12.4? On an XR. Before iOS 12.4 I only lost around 2-3% overnight. Now I am losing about 15-20% overnight. I even put it on airplane mode, low power mode and turned of WiFi but it still lost the same amount. My maximum battery capacity is still 100% though.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    iPhone is bootlooping and refuses to turn off or go to recovery mode.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    my iPhone is bootlooping and whenever I try to turn it off it turns itself back on and it will not enter recover mode. any help?

    edit: after nearly making my finger fall off it went in.

    submitted by /u/LB311
    [link] [comments]

    Abnormally long loading time ?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Sometimes when I have a load screen (loading a website/search, opening a new window in a game requesting things from a server, etc.) it takes a few seconds (up to like 10-15 sec) as if I had a slow connection, but the connection is OK (on Wi-Fi 80mb/sec, no ping).

    I had that problem on my iPhone 8 and now on my Xs Max (maybe before as well, but I don't remember).

    When it happened I tried another phone (that is not Apple) and it's almost instant on it.

    Anyone experienced the same kind of thing ?

    submitted by /u/-OSi-
    [link] [comments]

    Mail.app and battery draining

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    In the past 24 hours, mail.app has eaten up 81% of my battery usage. Over night, WiFi connected, it sipped more than 10% of my battery that supposedly has 97% capacity.

    How do I stop this madness? I switched off push mail (not working with my provider anyway) already.

    submitted by /u/hibbel
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X stops making any sound overnight

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've been dealing with this weird bug for awhile now. Randomly (it may be once a week, it may be 5 days in a row...) my iPhone X will decide to not play ANY sounds whatsoever until I power cycle it. It's not muted, not on do not disturb. I discovered it because I woke up almost an hour late, look at my phone, and the alarm is going off but alas, no sound. I've updated iOS, I've factory reset the phone, nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/silvers550
    [link] [comments]

    What causes battery’s Maximum Capacity to go down, and how can I help prevent it?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    I got my iPhone 8 in December for Christmas. It's only a few months old, whereas it's battery's maximum capacity went down from 100% to 94%. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? If I am, then how do I help prevent it? I checked it yesterday, and it was at 95%, and last week at around 97%.

    submitted by /u/Usernam1190
    [link] [comments]

    Any easy way to tell screen on time?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    Hey all !

    I was just wondering if there is any trick on shortcut app widget that would tell you how much screen on time you have since you UNPLUGGED your phone . I mean iirc it now displays since 00:00 which is ridiculous since there could be countless charge cycles in between.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ever-hungry
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile data usage

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Hi im on IOS 12.3.1, iphone xs max, and recently ive encountered this issue that even when i toggle off an app on the mobile data settings, the app would still use up my data, netflix for example. Netflix can still run and use my data even though i have toggled it off.

    Any fixes or updates?

    my device is also a replacement unit since my original one had vibration issues, could this be the reason?

    submitted by /u/SmallFerret
    [link] [comments]

    Siri concept, if brought up similar to AirPods

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Remove Gmail account?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 12:12 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have a gmail account which I use for contacts and calendar but I use the gmail app for mail. I dont want the emails on my phone too, but when I go to disable the mail for this in my phone settings>accounts, it springs back to being on and I can't turn it off.

    Any reason why? Can anyone help please?

    submitted by /u/kaowin
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain this? I get it when I try calling someone

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    Automatic updates: on or off?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    ECG + iOS 13? Tldr at the end

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have an Italian Apple Watch series 4 with iOS 5.3 and a Canadian iPhone XS running the latest iOS 13 public beta. I know that Italy and recently Canadá have already rolled out ECG, but I can't set it up due to region restrictions. My question is: do you guys think I should try downgrading my iPhone to iOS 12.3 (so a software issue?) or do you guys think it has something to do with the region lock? I'm kind of scared that I might have to be in Italy to activate my ECG lol

    tl;dr Bought an Apple Watch in Italy and ECG feature doesn't work. Region or software issues?

    submitted by /u/heyitssalvie
    [link] [comments]

    Home Screen Customization

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Are there plans for customizing the home screen like Android?

    submitted by /u/Rubberbandm4n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel