• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 30, 2019

    Apple Watch Two weeks of intense beach use no sign of wear

    Apple Watch Two weeks of intense beach use no sign of wear


    Two weeks of intense beach use no sign of wear

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    After a long time, I finally got one.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    I really never get tired of seeing people’s Apple watches and the different watch faces, complications and bands they have. It’s a thing of individualistic beauty.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Does it bother anyone else that the notification sound for Messages and Mail is the same on watchOS?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Pretty sure that’s wrong

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Rocking my S4 Gold Aluminium and new sport loop in black �� (P. S. the dots on the screen is a reflection of the ceiling)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Accidentally put Apple watch in washing machine

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    So today I accidentally put my stainless steel apple watch series 4 in the washing machine and after a full cycle I finally found it in the washing machine safe and sound, not a single scratch or crack. I ejected the water couple of times and that's it. I guess I deep washed the apple watch lol. Impressive Apple, impressive!

    submitted by /u/Baalk_
    [link] [comments]

    Someone stole my watch

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    It was locked with a passcode, and marked lost in find my iPhone, will it ever show up? Or is there a way for someone to bypass activation lock and use it anyway?

    submitted by /u/Imurstudmuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Activity only showing 2 months history

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    When looking at my Activity history on the iPhone app, it's only showing history from the past two months. This screenshot shows that I have performed workouts on those days, but the history is no longer available. Any assistance in getting that history back or at least correcting the issue moving forward would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/3gcb
    [link] [comments]

    S2 quit after water use.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Well, unfortunately, after 2.5 years, I used my S2 during a day at a water park and it bricked. So sad. And I just bought a Milanese loop band for it too. I've had to go back to my old watch...I keep checking for notifications that aren't there :(

    submitted by /u/b4ne86
    [link] [comments]

    My 44mm hyper grape finally arrives. If you're living in New Zealand, there are many available.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    New 1250-2000 Move achievements in iOS13 beta 5!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    Finally got my own space gray Apple Watch Series 4 with a milanese loop!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    S2 has begun scrolling on its own constantly.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    My S2 has begun to scroll / zoom in and out constantly. I've tried cleaning the crown multiple times and nothing has worked. It won't charge past 10% most of the time and when it does make it to 100% it dies within 4 hours because it's wigging out. Has anyone ever had this issue? Any fix?

    submitted by /u/d6s
    [link] [comments]

    Faux Hermès band with “vintage rose” modular face

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Good Deal?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Relatively new to the apple watch world, just purchased a refurbed series 3 gps for £126, seemed like a good deal. I can return the item if necessary, what do you guys think? Should I have waited for the series 5 or is this price too good to pass up on? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/alexgrim98
    [link] [comments]

    Walking around with a galaxy i captured 30 million light years away on my watch.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Slow charging on WatchOS 5.3

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    Is anyone else experincing extremely slow charging after upgrading the watch to watchOS 5.3? I have a series 4 and I'm used to charging it up to 100% every morning, which usually took about ~40-60 minutes. Since upgrading the OS, it takes a couple of hours at least.

    My watch is usually at around ~50~60% charge when I place it on the charger. Already tried a hard reset, which didn't do anything for me.

    submitted by /u/SpiresAwake
    [link] [comments]

    Just Shattered My Precious S2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    Well it's been almost a good 3 years with it. The cost of replacing the screen is as much as buying an S3 new so I think it's time for retirement. For those who have the S4, how is it? And should I go for it now? Or wait for the S5 in lieu of it perhaps being better?

    (I recommend y'all put some rubber feet on the bottom of our slippery chargers so it doesn't tumble and make that heart breaking crack. Lord knows I should've. Or bought a stand.)

    submitted by /u/Jissai
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth upgrading?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    I have a first gen sport watch and I really fancy the new 4th gen. Aside from controlling my music, viewing my notifications, using iMessages, seeing the weather, using Apple Pay, and obviously the time i don't use my current watch for a lot of things. Is it worth the upgrade? How much faster things are? What new things can I do with it? Persuade me because I really want it but I don't find a good reason yet, it's just nice.

    submitted by /u/Piggybank113
    [link] [comments]

    Garmin Workouts Not Counting Towards Move Goal

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Did something change with the watchOS software? None of my third party apps, mostly Garmin, count towards my Move goal. Today, I did a 20 mile bike ride that was 643 calories. But my Move goal is only counting 491. I have over 1,000 Active Energy calories in the Health app, but the Move goal for the entire day is 491. What's the deal?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Runderpants
    [link] [comments]

    Mail app that works over LTE without phone?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Is there a mail app for Watch OS that works over LTE without the phone? I have a few scenarios where I'd like to have use of my Apple Watch Series 4 LTE and not have my phone with me. However, having email notifications is important to me. I cannot seem to find one to work.

    submitted by /u/drivejojo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel