• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 27, 2019

    Apple iOS App and Ringer volume should be definitely and clearly separate but linkable controls.

    Apple iOS App and Ringer volume should be definitely and clearly separate but linkable controls.


    App and Ringer volume should be definitely and clearly separate but linkable controls.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    I want to listen to audible as I fall asleep. I want my alarms to be, well, alarming.

    Alas, never the twain shall meet.

    submitted by /u/CallEmAsISeeEm1986
    [link] [comments]

    Use Peek & Pop to bypass Quora’s „login to see another thread” thing

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me if i can connect a PS4 controller to a IPhone SE on IOS 13

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:36 PM PDT

    Why does this happen when i have a compatible device with required software (iphone X 12.2)? Is this a bug?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 01:36 AM PDT

    Just upgraded for the first time since IOS 10, what’s new?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    I had an SE for the longest and felt a little paranoid about upgrading iOS because everything was working totally fine. Welp my phone was destroyed recently so picked up a used 6S on eBay and upgraded to the most recent update last night, can anyone tell me what's changed?

    submitted by /u/CLSosa
    [link] [comments]

    Kiosk type app

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Is there an app that will allow you to lock your iOS device to an app of your choosing unless you enter your password or fingerprint to get out of that app?

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone encountered/noticed issues with 12.4?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Is it worth the update to 12.4? Any problems like battery drain or slowness?

    submitted by /u/Beowulf_27
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder if there're some issues with the design of Safari password viewing for iOS and Mac​ OS

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    There're many situations where other people will know your lock screen password, which can't be avoided , such as your children playing your iPhones or Macs, or classmates. Indirectly, they will know all your passwords saved in your Safari. I would like to know is there a way to deal with the problem? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/wind2412
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    So you know the scrolling wheel when entering your date of birth for something and you're on an iPhone that has a Taptic Engine? Does that count as skeuomorphic design given that it is supposed to mimic an actual wheel spinning?

    submitted by /u/EvenAH27
    [link] [comments]

    12.4 Bluetooth problem

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I have a 6S with the latest 12.4 update. My Bluetooth won't display any of the paired devices nor will it technically turn on or off. Whenever I click on the Bluetooth icon from settings I just see the spinning wheel. Any thoughts?

    Edit: phone has been restarted, restored, and I even went through the reset options.

    submitted by /u/Primed_in
    [link] [comments]

    I'm wondering if any of you could explain to me how to take shuffle of my current Playlist without verbally telling Siri to do it. Eli5 please.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Thank you in advance for your replies. I have the iPhone 7+ btw and yes I meant to type off not of.

    submitted by /u/FordFiestaSt
    [link] [comments]

    Is iOS 13 beta 4 true 3d touch back?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    In iOS 13 beta 4 is the true functionality back on pressure sensitive devices as in hard pressing will now invoke it or is just a speed change? Can anyone confirm

    submitted by /u/Anonz403kx
    [link] [comments]

    Is an iPhone 6s plus still worth buying?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Im looking to buy a 6s plus for a relative whos iPhone 6 is slow and has some issues but im wondering is it worth paying around $300aud for this device and how does it hold up today in terms of battery and performance? Thanks

    submitted by /u/anonz603kx
    [link] [comments]

    The hold and move feature of iOS is severely hampered by the fact that most apps now have some “feature” or another... which stops them from wiggling for movement around the screen.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    Screen Recording Issue

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    My issue is that I will start screen recording and then after 25+ seconds press stop recording, then go in my photos and only 2 seconds of the video will be there. 192GB of space available. I'm not on 12.4 update, but even before 12.3 and before I've had this problem. The other solutions were usually just to do as many takes until one video finally processed the whole 40 or so seconds, or the problem would sometimes just solve itself for a while. I say awhile because I don't use screen recorder that often maybe 2-3 times a month. I think I've had this problem for maybe half of a year.

    It happens the most when recording microphone and notes together.

    submitted by /u/MrKiwiism
    [link] [comments]

    icloud h e l p

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    My phone started acting on the fritz today and I decided it was time to back up my phone to icloud. It says it's finished backing up but not nearly enough MG has been filled. I have a l o t of pictures, around 20000. The storage on my iphone is at 119/128mg. My icloud storage is at 39.6mg/200mg. Is this normal and will everything back up? Thank you!! Sorry i'm so technically insufficient!

    submitted by /u/OliveMin
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.3.1 iPhone XS 256gb Occasional Issues with “swiping”

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    Sometimes while doing medium processor demands, like uploading videos to Instagram stories, my phone will bug out and not let me swipe, which is insane considering that motion is crucial to OS functions. The only exception is swiping up to the home screen. From there, I must go into settings, navigate to general, the. Accessibilities, enable touch assistance, and restart my phone. Anyone else encounter this?

    submitted by /u/yani222
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get audio to come out of the iPad, when using sidecar to make it my macbook's 2nd monitor?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    I prefer the audio from my iPad Pro's speakers vs my macbook. Is there a way to get audio from my ipad instead of my macbook speakers when I'm sidecar'ing to my iPad?

    submitted by /u/thegunrun
    [link] [comments]

    iOS needs a close all

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    For apps and safari tabs

    submitted by /u/Bulbasaur2015
    [link] [comments]

    Feature? Use faceID/touchID to confirm turning off phone

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    I was thinking about this the other day... when a phone is stolen often the individual will turn off the phone. Why isn't there a function where the phone requires a touchID or FaceID in order to turn the phone off.
    When I hold down the power vol button and go to "slide to turn off" at this point the phone should ask for verification.

    Is this a thing? If not why not haha.

    submitted by /u/edc2012
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 - The Swipe Keyboard

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Theres a glitch in the Screen Time feature where you can set the time to 0 seconds. This can be used as a password to get into apps. I’m on IOS 12.1.1 so please check if you can recreate this on other versions.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Unable to send email after changing password?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    So I changed my optimum email password and changed it in both incoming and outgoing servers but am still unable to send email. I can receive emails.

    submitted by /u/MattC42
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency Alert Filling The Page? Bug or Normal?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel