• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    iPhoneX Who is experiencing OLED burn-in after 18 months?

    iPhoneX Who is experiencing OLED burn-in after 18 months?


    Who is experiencing OLED burn-in after 18 months?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    I have the status bar burned in at my notch

    submitted by /u/DankMemezIV
    [link] [comments]

    Not hot, but needs to cool down.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    So I went to go take a picture using my phone, and the flash was disabled. After trying to enable it I was met with the notification saying that my device was too hot, and that it needed to cool down first before I could enable flash. The problem is that my flashlight works and my phone is not hot at all. Any thoughts on what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/ladyevelyn90
    [link] [comments]

    How I got Apple to stand by their warranty and replace my "water damaged" XS

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Here's what Apple tried to do to me. They said my 6 month old XS was not covered by the 1 year warranty for factory defects... well ... spilled vodka on the table and it splashed onto the XS phone. I do what Apple says to do (Section - What should I do if my iphone gets wet?) #1 on that sheet ( https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207043 ) says to :

    1. If a liquid other than water splashes on your iPhone, rinse the affected area with tap water.

    So I go to Austin Domain Apple Store, completely worthless waste of 4 hours. No help at all. They say "theres water damage, we're not fixing this" I go to the Barton store and the manager there, Josh, was the most unprofessional store manager I've ever met and highly combative about the phones defectiveness. He said "there's water damage and we're not going to fix this. We're done here." so I called up Customer Case and spoke with Tarvaris. Tarvaris handled the case in a highly competent manner and didn't rely on the black and white of some archaic apple document... he listened like a human (unlike Josh or his co-manager Dan at the Barton store who outright discriminated against me and made me feel very unwelcome there with their rudeness). I explained the situation to Tarvaris, he put me in touch with a Senior Adviser manager and there I was able to lodge a complaint about Josh and Dan's lack of professionalism and rudeness to a repeat customer (they actually are the reason we're no longer buying Apple products and my business will also not buy Apple products as long as they are employees - I made sure to stress that to the adviser I filed the complaint with). In the end I got my defective phone replaced with a new one free of charge because I didn't bac down from the soyboys at the store trying to make me fork out $550 for a repair on their broken ass phone.

    TL;DR of it is.... if you get your phone wet... cite this page ( https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207043 ) and the section where Apple support themselves tell you to "rinse the affected area with tap water"... that in and of itself tells you to violate the warranty so they can back out of standing behind their trash device. Apple has gone so far downhill on quality since Jobs died it's not even worth entertaining buying their junk anymore.

    submitted by /u/MAGA_0651
    [link] [comments]

    Let's see those home screens?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel