• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    iPad DJ'd an entire wedding off of an iPad this weekend. Turned out great!

    iPad DJ'd an entire wedding off of an iPad this weekend. Turned out great!


    DJ'd an entire wedding off of an iPad this weekend. Turned out great!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Custom painted Catalina

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:51 PM PDT

    I got the new iPad mini love it!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    I use it more than my MacBook Pro, I love the size. I used to have the 10.5 pro but it wasn't as much of a joy to use. I like a smaller device that's easy to reach all corners with one hand with minimal stretching. This is seriously the best 'computer' I own. 😁👌 just wanted to share.

    I use it for, YouTube, gaming, reading and digital art.

    submitted by /u/cat-litter
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad really helps me organize my homework with ease

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Microsoft Folding Keyboard + 12.9" Pro is AMAZING

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    LumaFusion 2.0 - iPad just pretty much became my main editing device...there’s a few more tweaks they could add, audio scrubbing and a few other things, but this is basically it now...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    I got iPadOS installed over the weekend and I'm really excited that I can now truly use my iPad Pro as my full fledged computer

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    Beta 2 is out!!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Here's is the profile for those who want to test it out. I got it on r/iOSBeta, the comment there with the link was already deleted it.

    https://megaupload.nz/n6k3D3vbn2/iOS_iPadOS_13_Beta_Profile_mobileconfig

    another option

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PDvnzfrMyRNJJwWBsV_RsPpzuoLYmbSk/view?usp=drivesdk

    submitted by /u/krebs01
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad 6th gen owners with iPadOS! Can you connect any HDD to the ipad? I saw a video about an Air 2 which couldn’t handle the hard drive, only SSD. Any one can test it?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Couple of questions regarding external drive support in iPad 6th Gen:- 1. Will we need special lighting to USB A otg adapter or anyone will do? 2. Will it support NTFS as well as FAT32 file systems?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    The keyboard shortcuts are great for iPad but it’s still missing something

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    When typing, it would be great to press cmd+[1-3] to select the next predicted word

    submitted by /u/MericanShitposter
    [link] [comments]

    Weird issue with iPad vs. rented, downloaded movies - please help.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    I've got an iPad Pro that's 2 years old. I have issues when viewing rented, downloaded movies on an airplane. I recently had an issue where the movies would not play during a flight from Boston to San Jose. I wrote quite a rant about this, but pared it down to objective facts as best I can. Afterwards, I have a few questions I hope you/someone/anyone can help:

    • I rented 4 movies on iTunes.
    • I downloaded the movies to my laptop.
    • I used iTunes to move the movies to the iPad; this was 2-3 days prior to flying.
    • I boarded the flight, clicked on the iPad's TV app, and watched 2 movies - no problem.
    • I did not use my iPad for another 6 days. Never even powered it on; I just charged it up back to 100%.
    • On day 7, on the return flight home, once the plane was aloft, I clicked on the iPad's TV app, and selected a rented, downloaded movie - one of two I haven't yet seen. It would not play. Neither would the other one. Each time I tried, the movie's title screen would flash for 1/2 second and then disappear. I rebooted the iPad to no avail. Each movie would fail to load, sometimes delivering the error message: "Cannot Open - This content is not authorized." I checked my "restrictions" in Settings and have none set.
    • After much swearing and agitation, I signed up for JetBlue's free WiFi and tried a movie again. I got no loading errors, no messages, it just began to play. Thank goodness I was on a JetBlue flight.

    And here are my questions:

    • What exactly is going on?
    • Is Wi-Fi needed to play a movie I've rented, and downloaded? If true, why did it work on the first flight (where I had no Wi-Fi), but not a week later?
    • Why would I get a message saying "Cannot Open - This content is not authorized." when in fact it IS authorized, and on my iPad?
    • How do I prevent this from happening on my next flight?
    submitted by /u/c9belayer
    [link] [comments]

    Adobe: "Our Upcoming Drawing and Painting App has a New Name: Adobe Fresco"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    Has anyone connected to their NAS on iOS 13 files app yet?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find any posts or videos of anyone using the SMB feature mentioned for the files app.

    I'd like to know how it performs and if it's able to work away from the local network as well.

    submitted by /u/lolwutdo
    [link] [comments]

    Totally blown away by the one note app

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I just can't believe that app is free. I love how smooth the locking ability is, how fantastic it is to zoom out and in. I find it as a perfect journaling app. I like notes a lot but this seems to be on another plane altogether. It's not even been two days with my iPad and I just keep discovering new stuff to top old stuff. I'm so fucking glad I got a pencil. I feel like I can't go back to typing anymore (only if there was a reddit app with pencil integration). Right now I'm tapping keys with my pencil. It's not the most convenient ways to write but it's cathartic:)

    I would love to know about the apps that you guys are using.

    submitted by /u/Groooovinshiz
    [link] [comments]

    The Ultimate iPad Pro 10.5 accessories post!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/5VB1zOI

    With the upcoming release of iPadOS, I wanted to get all my iPad Pro 10.5 accessories ready. I have two setups: A mobile and a desktop setup.

    Apple iPad Pro 10.5

    Desktop: * Logitech BASE Charging Stand * Anker Ultra Compact Slim Keyboard * Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse * Apple Lightning Digital HDMI Adapter * 1080p HDMI Monitor (Not pictured)

    Mobile Setup: * Apple iPad Pro 10.5 Smart Keyboard * Apple Pencil 1st Gen

    Accessories: * Apple AirPods 2 * HORIPAD ULTIMATE Wireless Game Controller * ScanDisk iXpand USB * Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader * Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter * Lightning to USB Camera Adapter * Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar

    The Lightning Port is more versatile than I expected, with the right dongles of course!

    If anyone has any questions about the setups or accessories, feel free to ask!

    submitted by /u/iAmManny74
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody confirm please? IpadOS Lightning to usb question!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    I've been looking at ios13 and all about the new way to move files to iPad/iPhone but all reviews I've found say that whilst using the lightning to usb 3 (camera cable, or whatever it is named) anything even a small pen drive (usb stick) needs to also be powered by the separate lightning port on the adapter. Can anybody fully confirm this? Ideally I want a usb stick I can use without having to add power too at the same time, as that makes things more difficult.

    submitted by /u/JomaScuba
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I unable to get OTA updates? Both iPhone and iPad still on this version. Advice?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Screentime on splitscreen

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Am I right that apps in spliscreen counts together into screentime? I have used ibooks and goodnotes only side by side and i have same amount of screentime. Do we want to act like that?

    submitted by /u/wilima
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the community as I got my iPad 2 days ago (iPad Pro 11 inch w/ apple pencil). What are some of the best apps for organization and in general for the iPad.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    I've been using my family's iPad so I know how to use it but since I have my own I wanted to know some tips!

    submitted by /u/anmamo
    [link] [comments]

    I was lucky enough to receive an Apple Pencil for Father’s Day yesterday! Day planner question inside!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:01 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Not intending self-promotion, but I just want to let you guys know that iPadOS’ external storage support on Lightning devices is a hit or miss using the powered lightning adapter. On my iPad Air 2, SSD work, while HDD don’t.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    Smart Keyboard with trackpad?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    My iPad Pro has absolutely changed how I do so many things. And with IpadOS coming out I'm excited for even more to change... what do you guys think the chances of a Smart Keyboard with a trackpad being released are? I have been eyeing the keyboards for a while and am just curious if you think it would happen.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YA_PETS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel