• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    iPhone Weird icon pops up while watching YouTube videos

    iPhone Weird icon pops up while watching YouTube videos


    Weird icon pops up while watching YouTube videos

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    This has been going on for the past few months and it's infuriating. I have an iPhone 7 and oftentimes when I watch YouTube videos, this icon pops up over the video. It happens maybe a third of the time. The only way to make it go away is to refresh the page. I am using safari as my web browser btw.

    Here's an image. The icon I'm talking about is the gray thing in the middle of the screen. https://imgur.com/a/qnhObb7

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/slimshady6444
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR Setup - Wifi

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    I just bought a new iPhone XR and while setting the phone up, it says that I need to connect to wifi to download a software update before it'll take me to the home screen.

    The phone is not connecting to the wifi using my old settings automatically and it seems that there is no way for me to leave that screen to manually select a wifi network.

    submitted by /u/XavierExpense23
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 wifi not working

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    My grandfathers iphone 6 maybe a 6s no longer can connect to any wifi network and any attempt to turn on the wifi setting doesnt work the wifi symbol stays gray. This happened after it kept putting out a notification on the screen saying update cellular something. Please help I have looked up many things and no one seems to have the same problem his carrier was at&t. He was on iOS 10 or 11 that's around when the problem started.

    submitted by /u/TheRainbowOfTheDark
    [link] [comments]

    Same photo for multiple people

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if it's possible to set a Company contact photo and then have multiple people who work for that company get the same photo?

    I provide support for a company and regularly add people who work there to my phone but I hate scrolling through thousands of photos to get back to the contact photo I've chosen for them.

    I suppose the easy answer is just setup a contacts folder in photos and move them there. But it would be nice if everyone in the "company" could be globally applied the contact image.

    submitted by /u/wangotangotoo
    [link] [comments]

    Grandmother has an iPhone 8 Plus. Whenever someone calls her, the she can't swipe or tap to answer, and then the phone freezes at that screen.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    She first had this issue back in December. Once we updated the software on her phone, the issue went away. Now it's back again. She updated her software again the other day but it didn't fix the issue this time. Has anyone else had this issue? Not really sure what I can do to help her. May just end up wiping and restoring her phone.

    submitted by /u/SpikeC51
    [link] [comments]

    I use my AirPods every day and I’ve noticed that the battery in my left AirPod drains faster than the right one, every time when the right one is about around 50% or so the left one runs out of battery. They also don’t last as long as they used to

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    iPhone XR getting hot in a specific spot

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    So hello there, I've finally made the switch from an Android to an iPhone XR yesterday, and overall I love the phone, but I've been dealing with a with a weird issue. Ocassionally, the phone gets hot, but in a very specific place - on the metal frame, in the upper part of the right side of the phone, right above the side button. I haven't been able to find a reason for why that is happening, I firstly noticed it during the setup (as until I reached the homescreen, that part was already warm and it also made the screen next to it rather warm. It doesn't seem to happen under regular use, but it happened again as I was downloading something through an app, and the download only lasted a short amount of time, not enough to put any sort of pressure on the phone.

    The one thing that I noticed is that the signal is pretty weak , it changes between having max bars to having just one or two. And WiFi, Bluetooth and Mobile Data are all on, but I'm still not sure how iPhones manage these things.

    Is there something I should worry about? I haven't been able to find many instances of people reporting iPhone XR's that are getting warm/hot on the internet. I didn't buy the phone directly from Apple, they have no official presence in my country, I bought it from my carrier, so I can return it if needed - it's just that it will involve a pretty big hurdle, and I'd rather avoid that if possible.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/AshenPaladin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel