• Breaking News

    Monday, June 10, 2019

    iPad The iPadOS home screen looks so damn good! I love the clock and date placement!

    iPad The iPadOS home screen looks so damn good! I love the clock and date placement!


    The iPadOS home screen looks so damn good! I love the clock and date placement!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    iPadOS enables WhatsApp web ( without having to request the desktop version )

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    My iPad Pro 10.5” Set Up!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Can you use Sidecar as your main display for something like a headless Mac Mini?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:47 PM PDT

    What advantages do I have using an iPad to take notes in college rather than using normal pens and papers?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    I'm considering getting myself an iPad, probably the iPad Pro 11 inches, but I'm not really sure whether I should I get one. Right now the only use that I can think of is to take notes in class ( I'm studying mechanical engineering).

    submitted by /u/byakkoshe
    [link] [comments]

    My infinite battery life iPad

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Usb storage on iPad 2018

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Hello, how do you connect usb storages (flash drives and/or hard drives) in the iPad 2018, does the lightning port have enough power and if not what kind of an adapter do you use. Thanks

    submitted by /u/chris0v21
    [link] [comments]

    Using the Apple pencil with Ipad air vs pro - whats the difference?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    With the recent announcement that the ipads with ipados can now be used as second screens, im looking very seriously at buying an ipad. The pro's are super expensive and i don't really need the advanced features much, but also i think using the apple pencil is interesting. I wanted to know, whats the difference between usign the pencil with the air vs pro? Is the screen technology between both ipads different? i.e. i'm thinking from a few years ago comparing ipad vs something like surface. Writing on the surface everything was super smooth and precise because the screen was designed to be written on, vs writing on the ipad's resulted in jagged lines and not smooth text because the ipad screens were less precise.

    So i'm wondering do the screen's different between the ipads for touch sensitivity? or will both result in the same level of precision when writing on them with pencil?

    submitted by /u/zankky
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 9.7 vs. iPad 6

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an used iPad (doesn't matter which version) I found a few iPad 6 with cases around 300€ and a iPad Pro 1. Gen 32GB Cellular + a Logitech keyboard for 320€. I have no idea which one is better or should get more Attention.

    In a couple of months I start studying appdev and I need something to distribute my iOS apps therefore is my main focus on dev beside surfing and streaming...

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/da_kleckna
    [link] [comments]

    Compared: Brydge Pro vs Apple Smart Keyboard

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    Is there a way to hide deep scratches on a screen? Like a screen protector or something? The scratch is really noticable in white backgrounds and its driving me nuts. The screen scratched because my dumb a** thought it was a good idea to rub the screen with my shirt. It’s really noticable irl. Tips?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Using SideCar with iPadOS and MacOS Catalina is surprisingly so easy!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    Adobe discusses iPad support for sidecar on Catalina

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Will putting adding own magnets to back of iPad pro 2018 damage the device?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    I am thinking of making my own magnetic cover/folio/kickstand (havent decided which one yet) and was wondering if having our own magnets will damage the iPad pro 2018 in some way or another? I know that the iPad itself has magnets inside of it and would like to take advantage of this. Just want to make sure before I start putting multiple magnets of the back of my ipad.
    Also, would magnets that are strong enough to attract through a piece of plastic a few millimetres thick (from a smart-coverless case) also damage the iPad?

    submitted by /u/MachoTofu
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend gifted me her first gen iPad mini

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    It was gathering dust at her place, the display still looked great though, so I asked for it for reading. It's my first Apple, and I totally see why it was a great device back then, it still looks great, but performance is kinda iffy. Well, for starters, almost every app is unsupported because iOS 9 (nothing Google by the way) and when I do end up finding one that I can install, this old boy starts crawling to do anything. Is there any way to boost this grandpa up? Thanks anyway!

    submitted by /u/Downright_Glorious
    [link] [comments]

    Smart folio keyboard > folio case

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Heey peeps,

    Last week i got myself a ipad pro 11" 256gb +. Cellular and it is amazing. I think it can replace almost everything i would do on a laptop. I was super hyped to check out some keyboards for the ipad and went to the Apple store today.

    I tried out the smart keyboard folio. I liked the typing experience but i found it made the ipad just a tad bit to heavy and i really did not like The keyboard in your hand feeling when using in " ipad mode". In the end, i could not justify paying 200 euro for this thing.

    I also tried the logitech folio but it was way to bulky and i did not like the plastic keyboard at all.

    I decided to leave the keyboard dream behind and maybe just use a keyboard besides the ipad. I did not look it to that yet So if you guys have any reccomendations i would love to hear about it.

    So far the folio case is doing its job, it fits in my handbag with my other stuff and i feel like it gives the ipad enough protection against keys and Random stuff thats floating around in my bag. Also the typing experience with the case isn't that bad, i am actually writing this right now frome my tablet.

    Thank you for reading and i hope this helps some people out.

    submitted by /u/TessaMTF
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a soft Stylus with more resistance for the iPad?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I now got my iPad 2018, and it's amazing of course. One thing that bothers me is the lack of resistance of the Apple Pencil, when writing cursive. I have now found out that that's the reason why my writing is not natural on the iPad.

    So, since Samsung has a soft S-Pen, and Microsoft has the soft Surface Pen - is there such an alternative out there for the iPad, with a soft rubber tip? I would love to try it!

    Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/IrAppe
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech K380 vs Magic keyboard 2

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Anyone has experience with both? Which do you prefer and why?

    I'm thinking of getting the magic keyboard due to the shortcuts available which i find useful, just like the ones on the logitech slim folio. Sold the slim folio and decided to go with a case + separate keyboard to reduce bulk as i dont need the keyboard often.

    I like the shortcuts like home, app switcher, lock screen etc.

    Does the logitech k380 have these shortcuts?

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Fox_River8
    [link] [comments]

    Is the iPad Pro keyboard folio easy to pull off?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    So on my current normal iPad I have a Smart Cover. It attaches on the side and easily pulls off. I really love this feature because I prefer using my iPad without it attached 90% of the time. I basically just want the cover when I need to stand it up.

    I'm looking into an iPad Pro but it looks like the new folio that also covers the back is much more of a 'full case' and I read it has a very strong magnetic fit. So I was wondering: is it still fast and easy to put it in and pull it out? Or is it more of a put it in once and leave it type of thing?

    I like the idea of the keyboard cover for usability but it also bulks it up quite a bit and for normal use I would prefer it 'bare'.

    submitted by /u/cloglandguy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a slim minimalistic case for the iPad pro 11 inch

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    I'm in the market for a new case for the iPad pro. I've been using the folio cover thing but just wore it down to the point of no return. This time however I'd like something a little more protective but something about as slim as the folio. Don't know if something like this even exists.

    submitted by /u/pastasandsoups
    [link] [comments]

    Write code on cloud ide with iPad?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm CS univ student, and I'm getting tired of carrying around my heavy laptop with the adapter. And i found out when i just needed to write or learning those simple CS algorithms, i can write it on cloud ide. In this way, i think writing those simple codes with ipad on cloud ide will be a great option. But i will stick with my laptop when i need to code seriously.

    So, in this case, can iPad replace the laptop if i write those simple codes? What is your thought on this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mcdamn99
    [link] [comments]

    Would Ipad Air 3th Gen would be enough for my needs?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm thinking to buy a new Ipad, since Ipad Pro 2018 is too expensive to me, I have my eye on Ipad Air 3th which is perfect for my budget.

    I would use it mostly for drawing (procreate, affinity design) Note-taking, web browsing, watching videos.

    So would be Ipad Air 3 enough for my needs, or better to save or wait for Ipad Pro 2018 price decrease?

    submitted by /u/anonimirl
    [link] [comments]

    With Safari getting full desktop-class browser experience, are we going to see desktop-version of Chrome and Firefox too?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    I was wondering whether Apple will allow Chrome and Firefox to run their desktop-browsers on iPad now. What was the problem earlier? Or will this desktop-browser thing will remain exclusive to Safari only?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/RiePieTiePiece
    [link] [comments]

    iPad OS 13 Notability DISCLAIMER NOTE TAKING**

    Posted: 10 Jun 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel