• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    iOS Gaming Tetris with gamepad support for iOS?

    iOS Gaming Tetris with gamepad support for iOS?


    Tetris with gamepad support for iOS?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    [Dev] For this Screenshot Saturday I wanted to share how we make new cards for Alluris! Coming to ios soon =D

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Forgotton Anne is heading to iOS. Trailer on the post.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    Best iOS Sniper game?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    For some reason Snipers vs Thieves always crashes on my iPad so I had to delete it.

    What alternative can I download? I am think about Armed Heist, but at 1.9GB download, it had better be good?

    Anyone played Sniper Shooter? It is a basic stickman sniper game, but actually really fun (and hard to master).

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using emulators?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    I use retroarch but the UI is not very userfriendly.

    I also tried provenance bt the save state feature seems to be broken.

    Any other good/better emulators?

    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Best iOS games for airplane mode

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys, what do you recommend to play on an airplane with no WiFi? I have a 12 hour flight.

    submitted by /u/TheTrojan320
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth controller for iPad Pro ?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Xbox One S controller vs SteelSeries Nimbus?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    Ordered a Nimbus from Amazon before WWDC, and it only got delivered couple days ago. Now that iOS and iPadOS will support Xbox One S controllers, does it make any sense to keep the Nimbus? If not, I can just refund it.

    submitted by /u/MakorenWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Just joined the ios gaming family, need case recommendations for my ipad pro 10.5

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    I was looking into the otterbox but I don't like the screen protector as i feel that will screw up my aiming on fps games.

    Can anyone recommend me a decent case to protect from falls/drops but will not be too intrusive in gaming and drawing?

    was thinking maybe this?

    Pelican Voyager iPad Pro 10.5" Case

    submitted by /u/Triage90
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like paradox grand strategy games for mobile? Or anyway to get those to work on an iPhone 6s?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Next Games is working on a Pokemon Go-like Stranger Things mobile title

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a great iOS game where choices matter

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I love games with branching storylines, but I'm running out of titles. Please help ya friend out.

    Games I've played and loved include...

    -Oxenfree

    -Life is Strange

    -Choice of Robots (and literally everything else from this publisher and its copycats)

    -Six Ages (I discovered this one thanks to this sub, thanks all!)

    -Lifeline

    -Whiteout

    -KotoR

    -Jade Empire

    -Sorcery!

    -80 Days

    -Always Sometimes Monsters

    -Episode, a lot of Episode, sue me

    -Bury Me, My Love

    -Seedship

    -Papers, Please

    -This War of Mine

    Not particularly interested in Telltale because the choices offered are more illusory than normal (I know, arguable, but that's how I feel).

    I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts. I'm not particularly picky on genre, although I'll admit to hating puzzles. Sincerely, thanks for any recs!

    submitted by /u/thefinalforest
    [link] [comments]

    Turn based party rpg’s?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    So far I'm only seeing the final fantasy games really. I tried Baldur's gate 2 and didn't much care for because of the strange functionality on my X, but I like the complexity. Something Pokémon-esque where I get to choose my party would be cool though

    submitted by /u/Thermic_
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon grinding/farming game?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of Borderlands, especially the random weapon generator. Even though the enemies are mostly repetitive and so is the combat after a while I don't get bored of it as there's always a better gun to be had.

    Is there any iOS game that comes close (you get randomly generated weapons/power ups)? It need not be a FPS/RPG only. Like it can even be a card game for example.

    submitted by /u/SingsWithDucks
    [link] [comments]

    GTA on 2018 6th Gen IPad

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    I've seen some updates on a few of the Grand Theft Auto games getting updated support recently. Does anyone know if any of the GTA games will work on the 2018 6th Gen Ipad? If so, which ones. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/monkey-rat
    [link] [comments]

    Zoo Tycoon for iPad Pro

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Will there ever be a possibility for me to play the original Zoo Tycoon on my iPad?

    I understand the easiest way would, of course, be if they ported the official game to iPadOS, but maybe there's another way to make it work? If so, please contact me about it. I would love the nostalgia of it and the easy accessibility of the ipad. (:

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ylwynn
    [link] [comments]

    Bullet League is a 2D side-scrolling Battle Royale. Your thoughts?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Seems pretty unique to me, although probably we are playing against bots as the game is never going to be too popular.

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel